vorecraft rpg game

Forum for our dedicated Vore themed Minecraft server, more details here

Moderator: Vorecraft

vorecraft rpg game

Postby motariz » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:16 am

motariz is creating an rpg maker game about: the vorecraft server. but we need your help by submitting how you want you to be in a vore scene(or a different scene), what type of art, and the location on the server you want to be in.

i'll list the names and their type of scene here to notifty who's completed or work in progress.

complete:
none yet.

work in progress:
none yet.

waiting room:
lulusillyfox-(at spawn)

progress: making map and spriting some stuff.
i will notify everyone when the first release comes around. :gulp:
-motariz
Last edited by motariz on Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
motariz
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:49 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: vorecraft rpg game

Postby sn0riat » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:49 am

Ooooh sweet idea! Good luck with it! Although its a ton of work x3 But i hope you will have a lot of fun with making it!
User avatar
sn0riat
New to the forum
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:06 am

Re: vorecraft rpg game

Postby motariz » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:49 am

sn0riat wrote:Ooooh sweet idea! Good luck with it! Although its a ton of work x3 But i hope you will have a lot of fun with making it!

i will :-D
motariz
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:49 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: vorecraft rpg game

Postby Zolatul » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:51 am

Where do we post the information you're asking for? And would it be out of the question to ask for a blank template to make sure we can provide as much information as possible? I'm on the server, not too often though due to irl problems, and I live somewhere in the swampy area, just in case you'd need such info before anything else.
"Born in darkness, die in darkness..."
Creed of the... I dunno, just made it up. :P
User avatar
Zolatul
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:13 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: vorecraft rpg game

Postby motariz » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:32 pm

Zolatul wrote:Where do we post the information you're asking for? And would it be out of the question to ask for a blank template to make sure we can provide as much information as possible? I'm on the server, not too often though due to irl problems, and I live somewhere in the swampy area, just in case you'd need such info before anything else.

what do you mean with a blank template? and information you can just post it here, or if you want to say it in private. i'm on discord #1479.
motariz
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:49 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: vorecraft rpg game

Postby SteampunkerJoe » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:19 am

Can I be eaten in the food storage at Lulu's? :gulp: :-D
SteampunkerJoe
New to the forum
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:20 pm

Re: vorecraft rpg game

Postby motariz » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:46 am

SteampunkerJoe wrote:Can I be eaten in the food storage at Lulu's? :gulp: :-D

sure. i'm still working on the map though. also. i need more information for your character and i need do see where that place is.
motariz
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:49 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)


Return to Vorecraft

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests