LF an artist willing to draw Garfield vore [completed]

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.
Forum rules
1. This is for commission only. No trade. No request.
2. Put all your stuff in one topic, ideally. Bump your old topic if needed. No need to keep more than one topic active.
3. Remove or edit your old topic if they are no longer needed. Stating [Completed] in the topic will do.

LF an artist willing to draw Garfield vore [completed]

Postby anyonarex » Wed May 08, 2019 5:33 pm

Had a similiar thread up on artists valley before but that was a pretty specific scenario related to Garfield so I thought I'd open up a more free form one. :p

So yeah I love Garfield, that fat feline is awesome. And likewise I also love the idea of him reclining with a belly fattened from eating another, or equally ending up as a melting pile of cat meat inside another character. :p He's such a round, richly arrogant guy that it'd be fun to see him eat or be eaten by whatever lucky pred might be out there. So i'm looking for any artists interested in drawing the fat cat, and I'm happily willing to pay for the result.

A quick rundown of what I like: I’m into unwilling soft vore with implied or visible digestion, all of those are essential. I’m also into cock vore, scat and belching and generally prefer the vore to beM/M and to feature a feral in both positions, none of this is essential but it would be fun to include some of it if you’re interested.

Artwise I'd be looking for at least a full body, colours and comic strips are optional. Basically just shoot me your prices and I'll pick what I think best suits the pic. :p

Price range: Hard line for budget $50, soft line is $35.

Rough scope of potential scenarios/ideas may include:

1. Odie eating Garfield

2. Garfield eating Odie

3. A more detailed and digestive ending to this comic: https://garfield.dale.ro/garfield-1982-february-28.html

4. A crossover with another character (perhaps Gnasher from the beano? Or maybe Marmaduke? We can discuss this.)

5. An OCof mine (feral fox) snacking on Garf and maybe some other cats (nermal perhaps?)

6. An internal of the image below

Hit me up at Alonsare#1967 on Discord or DM me here and we’ll see what we can make. i’m excited to see just how much we can pervert an innocent cartoon character. :p
Attachments
farside snake.jpg
farside snake.jpg (8.35 KiB) Viewed 300 times
Last edited by anyonarex on Tue May 14, 2019 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anyonarex
Participator

Blog: View Blog (8)

Re: LF an artist willing to draw Garfield vore

Postby Tebomas » Sun May 12, 2019 6:12 am

Hi! Primarily I wanted to ask, if your thread is still on. I would go with my price considerably lower, since I'm just a beginner. But something cartoony like Garfield sounds manageable (I do both hand drawn and digital stuff after all). And he looks fitting as pred from the begin with. Just send me a message if you're still interested.
Tebomas
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Hiring for commission