Need a realistic writer

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Need a realistic writer

Postby tconn95 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:56 pm

Someone shared this website with me so I am not sure if this fits the theme, but I am looking for someone to write a ~15,000 word "realistic" story.
If you have ideas or love writing about college girls, sororities, blackmail/indoctrination, interracial, bnwo, then please dm me.

No budget for the right writer.
tconn95
New to the forum

Re: Need a realistic writer

Postby Speedyblupi » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:58 pm

When you say realistic, realistic in what sense? Is this story supposed to be vore?
Speedyblupi
Participator

Postby Malus » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:39 am

I would suggest looking through the stories posted and trying to find a writer whose style appeals to you and then PM them and inquire about commissions.
Might be easier that way around and potentially, you will find some stuff you enjoy as well.
Many writers tends to go with rates around 10 dollars per 1000 words, at least that is what I have seen most often when looking at other writers' commission info.

Hope you find someone. Cannot offer much help though, I am strictly in the m/m end of the fandom.
Malus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sproutzed » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:47 pm

I know this is an old post but if you are still interested in having such stories written then pm me.
Sproutzed
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission