LF writer for Anime/VideoGame AV stories and more(Closed)

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

LF writer for Anime/VideoGame AV stories and more(Closed)

Postby cranberryknights1 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:19 pm

I am looking for writers to write stories about characters from anime or video games where characters from either will cross over and have a battle against each other,with the winner AVing the loser. I have many characters in mind to pick from across a large selection of series,far too many to list here so which characters will battle in these stories is up to the familiarity of the writer with the characters selected. The battle must end with endo anal vore and there can be no gory or fatal vore involved. Please contact me via PM if you are interested or want to inquire more details about the stories. :-D Can be contacted on Discord as well @ cranberryknights1#9796

Just to list a few but not all of the series to pick from here are some video game ones *edit* I massively updated my game series and anime selection.

1.Mortal Kombat
2.Overwatch
3.Kingdom Hearts
4.final fantasy 7,8,9,10,12,13,15
5.Bayonetta
6.Resident evil
7.Dead Or Alive
8.Devil May Cry
9.Super Smash Bros
10.Tekken
11.Street fighter
12.Phoenix wright
13.Borderlands
14. Danganronpa
15. Disgaea
16.Fire Emblem
17.Tales of Destiny Series
18.Uncharted
19.Dark Stalkers
20. Hyperdimension Neptunia
21.Castlevania

and some anime ones to pick from
1.Fairy Tail
2.One Piece
3.DBZ
4.RWBY
5.Sword Art Online
6.Pokemon
7.My Hero Academia
8.Lupin The Third
9. Naruto
10.Bleach
11.Death Note
12.Cowboy Bebop
Last edited by cranberryknights1 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Re: LF writer for Anime/VideoGame AV stories and more

Postby cranberryknights1 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:52 am

While I am always looking for writers for the ideas in the post above this one still,I currently am also looking for any writers who are familiar with any Marvel or DC tv shows that would feature F/F non fatal anal vore either same size or macro/micro scenarios with the following female characters from any of these live action shows as preds. Some knowledge of the character on the show and there personality is required but it does not have to be word for word perfect as well,just enough for where there dialogue and behavior would sound like the character being portrayed from the tv show. Either if your had watched the shows and know the character or are willing to do some video clip research as well is fine too. Word count and plot and other aspects can vary depending on the type of story we come up with and what the writer is comfortable doing in terms of kinks.Idea's and suggestions are always much appreciated too so feel free to share any you have with me as well. PM me if you are interested or have any questions,thanks :)

Women I am looking to use in stories like this would be.
Karen Page from Netflix's DareDevil
Jemma Simmons,Daisy Johnson or Yo-Yo Rodriguez from Agents Of Shield
Lorna Dane or Lauren Strucker from The Gifted
Karolina Dean from The Runaways
Jessica Jones or Trish Walker from Netflix's Jessica Jones
Joy Meachum From Netflix's Iron Fist
Sara Lance from Legends Of Tomorrow
Felicity Smoak from Arrow
Lena Luthor , Nia Nal or Cat Grant from Super Girl
Leslie Thompkins or Selena Kyle from Gotham
Iris West from The Flash
Dawn Granger From Titans