Cock-Transformation w/ Mess [New Commission]

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Cock-Transformation w/ Mess [New Commission]

Postby Angie_Furclad » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:54 am

I'm looking to commission artwork from a recent role play. Exact details will be provided to interested parties as well as reference art.

General Details:
Single panel full color
2 characters (one and a half?)
Cockvore/transformation
Bondage
Herm/Female scene
-----------------------------------
Pose/Scene:
Herm character on back in bed, female character turned into a penis from the shoulders down, shoulders, neck, head still of female character. Bondage mask on face of femme char with zipper eyes and zipper mouth. Can be done with or without cum shot out from female's mouth.

For those interested please send a pub with price. I have a budget in mind but I would not want to insult some one or limit options. If you have a specific piece of work that you think would show well for what you can do to this scene please include it in PM. Payment will be sent through paypal. 20% after first sketch, 30% when line art is done (50% total) then last 50% when piece is completed. Expect to have conversation back and forth during the sketch and line phases regarding the characters and details.

SPECIAL NOTE:
When I hire someone I do so because I like the artwork they have shown and the style they bring to a piece. I am not, nor will I ask, a person to draw like someone else. If you have different styles that have different price points send me a variety of artwork then and the price for each. I do have a minimum I will be paying for this, if your price is below that point then consider the extra a bonus or tip.

----------------------------------
Last edited by Angie_Furclad on Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Re: Feral - Dinosaur - Female - T Rex

Postby ZeroSen1941 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:00 pm

Hey a friend of mine sent me a link to this. I mainly specialize in dinosaurs, dragons and other weird stuff.
My style is best described as semi-realistic but I can attempt to do a sketch in a more ‘realistic’ style and we can go from there.

Here’s my fA which has prices and some examples of my work, though my style has improved a bit since the earlier stuff. https://www.furaffinity.net/user/zekethekamikaze/
ZeroSen1941
New to the forum

Postby Angie_Furclad » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:43 pm

Semi-realistic is fine. T-rex is extinct after all so there is room for 'artist interpretation' in any drawing or sketch of said creature. I'm just trying to avoid overly cartoony style. No Rocko's Modern Life, or Simpsons, or Hero Squad chibi stuff. I plan on giving this about a week to marinate and see who else replies to it.
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Postby ZeroSen1941 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:33 pm

Aight sounds good.
ZeroSen1941
New to the forum

Postby Angie_Furclad » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:10 am

Waiting a little longer to see if anyone else is interested in doing the commission.
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Postby Coalyard » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:12 am

Hey if you've not decided yet and are willing to go a route that's not paypal, I'd be good with taking a crack at this. Realism is good for me too tho with semi I can work in room for more anthropomorphic expressions in addition to theoretical behaviors she may naturally perform (do you think she'd puff up her plumage when excited/ anxious?). If this has been fulfilled however, feel free to ignore this!
Huh?
Coalyard
Somewhat familiar

Postby Angie_Furclad » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:59 pm

Previous order filled and paid.
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Re: Cock-Transformation w/ Mess [New Commission]

Postby Angie_Furclad » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:15 am

NEW COMMISSION: