Seeking support for consensual digestion project(s)

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
Forum rules
1. This is for commission only. No trade. No request.
2. Put all your stuff in one topic, ideally. Bump your old topic if needed. No need to keep more than one topic active.
3. Remove or edit your old topic if they are no longer needed. Stating [Completed] in the topic will do.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment

Seeking support for consensual digestion project(s)

Postby sevensix » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:01 pm

I have a multi-artist comic commission project underway involving Equestrians enjoying being eaten and digested. I've engaged two artists, and I'm prepared to pay for their part; but I'd like to find interested parties to help share the cost, and to help fund and choose artists for the remaining parts. Details available on request. Any interest here? And is this the right place to ask?

I also have ideas for further art and prose projects, if I can find collaborators; including pony and human prey with various preds, though all consensual.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Re: Seeking support for consensual digestion project(s)

Postby Mimesis » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:05 pm

I'd highly recommend actually choosing which artists you are going to commission before you start looking for others to fund you, cause otherwise it often becomes a mess of different people wanting to fund different artists with different ideas, till it becomes a mess of no one knowing what anyone is actually getting.
Mimesis
New to the forum

Re: Seeking support for consensual digestion project(s)

Postby sevensix » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:19 pm

Mimesis wrote:I'd highly recommend actually choosing which artists you are going to commission before you start looking for others to fund you, cause otherwise it often becomes a mess of different people wanting to fund different artists with different ideas, till it becomes a mess of no one knowing what anyone is actually getting.

Fair point, but at the same time, I don't want to promise art from an artist I haven't secured a commission slot with, or ask an artist for a slot I'm not sure I'll be able to pay for. I'm not trying to sell votes on content or artists; just hoping for support and possibly advice for ideas I already have.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Return to Hiring for commission