Looking To Hire Artist For Star Wars Near-Vore Art

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking To Hire Artist For Star Wars Near-Vore Art

Postby Vilanda » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:36 pm

Hello! I’m looking for an artist who would be comfortable doing a piece or two of some Star Wars art for me involving a human woman and a Sarlaac pit! Looking for someone with a comic-art style or close to it. Hit me up here or in PMs with an example/gallery of your work and your prices!
Last edited by Vilanda on Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
サクヤ
Vilanda
Participator

Re: Looking to commission an artist.

Postby jyoster » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:37 pm

Vilanda wrote:I'm itching to ommission someone! Looking for an artist to draw my Vilanda. :gulp: Hit me up! Looking to pay for a two-part colored piece.

Howdy. May I ask what the details about the commission are like, cause I may be interested in trying it out?

If you want to see about discussing further details, you can hit me up over at Discord, but here it's also fine.
jyoster
Somewhat familiar

Postby FelixJoestar » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:33 pm

If you give details of the commission, I may be interested
You can go through my galleries and see my prices if you are interested
FelixJoestar
New to the forum

Postby Pog0na » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:46 pm

Take a look at my gallery, if my art style interests you, hit me up on discord! :D
Pog0na
New to the forum

Re: Looking To Hire Artist For Star Wars Near-Vore Art

Postby Vilanda » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:20 pm

Updated post! Looking for an artist again!
サクヤ
Vilanda
Participator

Return to Hiring for commission