Looking for FFXIV art commission

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for FFXIV art commission

Postby wanderingpuffle » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:20 pm

Hello! I'm looking to take some names down for a few artists to draw some cute pics with a chubby G'raha Tia (from Final Fantasy XIV) and my main FFXIV OC (M/F pairing if that helps). Levels of chubbiness may vary. Vore involved is of a very soft variety; will give examples from work-in-progress fics, and will give references to the chosen artists.

Budget is around $60-70 per drawing, but I may be willing to flex upward if that's a lowball.

I look forward to working with you!
wanderingpuffle
New to the forum

Re: Looking for FFXIV art commission

Postby FelixJoestar » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:19 pm

If you are still interested, you can check my gallery to have references of my work :gulp:
FelixJoestar
New to the forum

Re: Looking for FFXIV art commission

Postby Rancid » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:46 pm

If you're still looking I'd be interested as well. Lotta furry work on this page but I have examples of human/human adjacent characters as an example if that help. PM if interested

Last bumped by wanderingpuffle on Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:46 pm.
Rancid
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission