LF writer for F/Multiple story (CLOSED)

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

LF writer for F/Multiple story (CLOSED)

Postby Sycamore » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:21 am

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for someone who enjoys writing fatal vore, disposal, betrayal, and multiple prey scenes. We can discuss the finer details of the story further over PM, but the main idea is as follows:

Spoiler: show

Late one night, a man narrowly avoids getting devoured by his attractive neighbor after he caught a glimpse of her feeding habits. Being a fan of her tendencies, he strikes a deal with her: She won't eat him right then and there, and in return he'll regularly find people to feed to her in a sort of "friends with benefits" relationship. The next evening she shows up at the store he works at, asking him to fulfill his end of the bargain and help her with dinner. He ends up feeding her two cute coworkers, one of whom he had shared a major mutual crush with, as well as some customers in the store. Once she's full, she leaves the store with her wriggling gut - the only resolution the man gets is listening to her dispose of her meals later that night through their thin apartment walls.

If this sounds like something you'd like to do, PM me! I'm very flexible as far as cost goes, so no worries there, and I'm thinking I would like to have this he a longer story (maybe 5-6k+ words). I may also have more commissions for you in the future!
Last edited by Sycamore on Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sycamore
New to the forum

Re: LF writer for F/Multiple story

Postby RedNastyFox » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:22 am

Sent a PM
RedNastyFox
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hiring for commission