Looking for a Writer for a reaction story (Commission offer)

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for a Writer for a reaction story (Commission offer)

Postby Nightmare49 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:53 pm

This is something I been thinking about for a while. Since we had the RWBY Reacts for Monster Breakout Out. Not by WillingWombPrey so don't bug them about it!

This is a Code Geass anime Fanfiction that a small cast from will be reacting. Anyone who is reacting from the cast will be 18+ years old.

The story that they'll react to is here, CC's New Toy (A03)

In my story they are reacting to there is one 16 old effected but we can stop at that point as I just want a few chapters of a reacts story

The Basic principles
1. 3 to 6 people Reacting in the react story max.
2. It either focuses just on the reactions to the story or some tfs/Vore happens due to reading it.
3. To keep it simple they are either forced to read it cuase it's the only thing they have to do. For example stuck stranded on an island house with only that to pass time or stuck in the middle of a void with only the story to read/watch

Pm me of interested
Nightmare49
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hiring for commission