LF artist for bee girl pred pic

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

LF artist for bee girl pred pic

Postby nightwing17 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:50 pm

Heya everyone,

So I'm reaching out for my friend, they were looking for an artist to draw a Bee Girl eating their cat girl (tail vore). If this sounds like something you'd be able to do, I would appreciate you reaching out and I can get you connected with them. Thank you in advance!
nightwing17
New to the forum

Re: LF artist for bee girl pred pic

Postby GioBrauer » Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:39 pm

Hiya, I'm totally up for it! I've done Tail Vore before and would love to work on another piece :3
(I have a discord GioBrauer#2408 and telegram @GioBrauer if that helps as well!)
My profile has a bunch of my stuff~
GioBrauer
New to the forum

Postby nightwing17 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:17 pm

Gonna send them your info, thank you so much!
nightwing17
New to the forum

Postby CompleteAlienation » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:58 pm

Not sure it this is still available but I am ready to do this scene, I could even do an animation (though it might be quite expensive)
Here is my commission information https://www.furaffinity.net/commissions ... lienation/ and you can always reach me in dm or discord CompleteAlienation#8796 for more info c:
CompleteAlienation
New to the forum

Postby nightwing17 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:28 pm

Hi everyone! I apologize for not posting here but I have been seeing everyone's posts and DMs. For anyone checking here, I am waiting on my friend to decide so again I apologize for not saying something sooner.
nightwing17
New to the forum

Postby nightwing17 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:27 pm

Hey all!

I wanna thank everyone who's reached out so far. For anyone who has stumbled upon this post after it has been posted, this comm is on pause while my friend considers their budget and what exactly they wanna do. For the artists who have responded via PM's, I have contacted you via such and will keep in contact.

For the two artists who have posted on here, my friend is still considering who they want to do. If they decide to choose you, I will be in contact. Otherwise for now, I appreciate everyone who has seen this <3 you all are amazing
nightwing17
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission