Looking for an artist in the states who digs vampires :K

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for an artist in the states who digs vampires :K

Postby voreistyum » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:16 pm

Hello hello! :) I am desperately searching for a artist who isn’t too pricey and likes to draw male predators with female prey, who is comfortable with reasonable blood and gore and who digs my odd couple :) I don’t have a set idea right now for this, I’m very open to artists taking my characters and doing what they will with them(within reason lol) so please please shoot ideas at me :) here is some information about the two of my characters and refs of them :)
Alice-
Alice is a very kind and generous person, only daughter of the King and Queen of the land. She is petite in stature and delicate in her features, but she has a hell of a temper when driven to the point anger. She loves to needle point and read or write and has a wild imagination. She is very naive and lonely from being isolated in castle walls her entire life.

Alister-
Alister is a mean-spirited, emotional unpredictable and unstable creature of the night, who loves to prowl the forest and kill people foolish enough to be out after dark or snatch unsuspecting people from their beds as they sleep. Dark-hearted and cold, and also a bit sarcastic; he's evil down to his core...not the kind of guy you'd want to meet in a dark alley. Most usually found with blood caked hair and clothes.He isn't friendly in the slightest, not liking the company of other people or even other vampires for that matter,only person he enjoys is Alice and that's cause she doesn't take his crap.

Comment or pm me if you are interested in taking a commission from me-I’m willing to spend anywhere from 20 to 45 bucks!

Thanks for looking =D
Attachments
940FE752-54E0-4982-9D17-9F9B12AD8C14.jpeg
940FE752-54E0-4982-9D17-9F9B12AD8C14.jpeg (37.26 KiB) Viewed 828 times
6369E80B-7F96-4C00-8C4C-701FBC0347CF.jpeg
B41ED852-9A25-4A2B-81E6-A4AFEBD42BBD.jpeg
165C4B81-22A8-4B09-9C5A-826625BCD889.jpeg
Please check this out. =]
http://www.amazon.com/Once-Midnight-Sha ... ght+shadow
Help me pay my way through Paramedic school. :3
voreistyum
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for an artist in the states who digs vampires :K

Postby voreistyum » Wed May 01, 2019 8:30 pm

Very much still looking :)
Please check this out. =]
http://www.amazon.com/Once-Midnight-Sha ... ght+shadow
Help me pay my way through Paramedic school. :3
voreistyum
Somewhat familiar

Postby Decepi » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:25 pm

I am pm'ing you now :)
Decepi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wisply » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:38 am

i can do this for you. i love your characters!

just pm me for details.
Wisply
Somewhat familiar

Return to Hiring for commission