looking for writter

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

looking for writter

Postby matthewthawes » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:41 pm

to be specific my grammar is awful but i have a request i would pay but having credit card issues having to realy on checks and cash so no online mony to be seen at the moment dont believe me i have a picture on my pc minus the full view of the number and such why life is crappy right of the gat is beyond me but its my first card?

looking for/not looking for

i'm looking for an mlp literite writer there hard to come by no that i dont have other ideas for other worlds

but hers the skit i've been having some rather perverse and vivid dreams about some kinky ideas

one of witch is rarity getting hit with the mother bug but finding she can't conceive so of course she adopts in exactly the way you would think a perverted mind would conger. and sweetie of of loving sister over hears and well it goes from their you have full freedom with the idea it just has to include the two of them finding out she isn't able to have one and then claiming her sister as her own.

write me back if youare alrifght with underaged unbirth adoption its fine if youre not. i have the basic idea in what i hop isn't to confusing given my poor writing skills....
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rlSzHqc5WZhVk-4ibRCxIzVUEh3MgFh2c4uw7v_jTuw/edit?usp=sharing hope the link works i wish i could pay it would attract more interest but hopefully the whole mess up with registration will be resolved i am 23 by the way :gulp:
matthewthawes
Been posting for a bit

Re: looking for writter

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:20 pm

So... if I'm understanding right... you want a story in which Rarity unbirths a homeless or otherwise pony in order to have a baby. And/Or a story in which Sweetie unbirths herself into Rarity? (Guessing Rarity is the main character, considering she's your profile picture.)
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby matthewthawes » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:14 am

ArcaneSigil wrote:So... if I'm understanding right... you want a story in which Rarity unbirths a homeless or otherwise pony in order to have a baby. And/Or a story in which Sweetie unbirths herself into Rarity? (Guessing Rarity is the main character, considering she's your profile picture.)

yes and no the idea is sweetie over hears rarity cant conceive while eavesdropping and finds a spell with a smudge on the warning because of plot and it has the effects listed rarity is a pred driven by the spell and sweetie is the prey :gulp:
matthewthawes
Been posting for a bit

Postby HellfireNaga » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:26 pm

Depending on your budget, I could write it! I will send some examples of my kink writing if you are still looking.
HellfireNaga
New to the forum

Postby matthewthawes » Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:48 am

matthewthawes wrote:
ArcaneSigil wrote:So... if I'm understanding right... you want a story in which Rarity unbirths a homeless or otherwise pony in order to have a baby. And/Or a story in which Sweetie unbirths herself into Rarity? (Guessing Rarity is the main character, considering she's your profile picture.)

yes and no the idea is sweetie overhears rarity cant conceive while eavesdropping and finds a spell with a smudge on the warning because of plot and it has the effects listed rarity is a pred driven by the spell and sweetie is the prey :gulp:

hope this is not a dead thread been a while since I've been on the forms but yeah rarity finds she can't conceive so she seeks out other methods
matthewthawes
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hiring for commission