Commission by Animagra (artist received the money and gone)

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Re: Commission by Animagra (artist received the money and go

Postby EloquentOrc » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:20 am

CFTS wrote:I still have to deal with this pest. Unfortunatly she made €36,669 though me, because I was stupid and havn't noticed it in time. Right now she is threatening me with her "lawyer" to give me an additional €6774, if I don't do it, she would raise it to €45,166. And I very much believe, the "lawyer" who I already had contact with, btw, is the same person as Kyla etc. and not a real lawyer. He/she is using the name Amy C. Brown for the "lawyer". And yes, Laena33 is currently the name of the pest here, could have been changed by now.

There are scammers and then there is this mythomaniac piece of work, who keeps popping up like herpes. Wish there was some way to get rid of her for good.
EloquentOrc
Somewhat familiar

Postby oVoodo123 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:23 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...Rekt
oVoodo123
New to the forum

Postby SableCross » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:32 pm

I've unfortunately been scammed by this person as well, I've filed a dispute through paypal and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, so we'll see what comes of that, but I'm ready to write it off as a loss.

KHDownloads

Cast in the name of god, ye not guilty.

I have three Gs in my life: Guns, G-Forces and G-Spots. I will be victory.
SableCross
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wolfSnack » Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:50 pm

CFTS wrote:I still have to deal with this pest. Unfortunatly she made €36,669 though me, because I was stupid and havn't noticed it in time. Right now she is threatening me with her "lawyer" to give me an additional €6774, if I don't do it, she would raise it to €45,166. And I very much believe, the "lawyer" who I already had contact with, btw, is the same person as Kyla etc. and not a real lawyer. He/she is using the name Amy C. Brown for the "lawyer". And yes, Laena33 is currently the name of the pest here, could have been changed by now.

Holy shit. How did you end up transferring them THAT much money?

That "lawyer" threat is definitely a continuation of the scam. It's a classic, don't give it credence.

Do you have a legal recourse here? Or a way to reverse payment?
wolfSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby oVoodo123 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:56 am

"Holy shit. How did you end up transferring them THAT much money?

That "lawyer" threat is definitely a continuation of the scam. It's a classic, don't give it credence.

Do you have a legal recourse here? Or a way to reverse payment?"

- He also took 10k of that from his mother. So not a lot of sympathy from my end. Arguably the most moronic display of simphood I've ever seen. And no, he can't get it back. I believe he tried though, but the person he sent it to is protected by some legal loophole, essentially. :zombie:
oVoodo123
New to the forum

Postby wolfSnack » Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:43 am

oVoodo123 wrote:"Holy shit. How did you end up transferring them THAT much money?

Do you have a legal recourse here? Or a way to reverse payment?"

- He also took 10k of that from his mother. So not a lot of sympathy from my end. Arguably the most moronic display of simphood I've ever seen. And no, he can't get it back. I believe he tried though, but the person he sent it to is protected by some legal loophole, essentially. :zombie:

He took it from his mother? Catch me up on the drama here?
wolfSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby oVoodo123 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:04 am

The guy who sent the 30k+, I was told he basically knicked/stole 10k of it from his own mum to pay it... Just process that for a moment. :zombie:
oVoodo123
New to the forum

Postby Eka » Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:47 pm

Just in case anyone was curious, yes, it oVoodo123 is most likely Animagra
Eka
Administrator

Postby CFTS » Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:39 pm

Don't listen to oVoodo123, he/she is the scammer, or part of it. And no, I didn't steal from my mother, it was my own money!
CFTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby wolfSnack » Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:40 am

CFTS wrote:Don't listen to oVoodo123, he/she is the scammer, or part of it. And no, I didn't steal from my mother, it was my own money!

How DID you end up giving them nearly S40K of your own money, if you don't mind me asking?
wolfSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sevvy » Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:47 pm

Lost $150 to this individual, paid upfront for a commission a month ago, they failed to deliver so much as a WIP. Two weeks after initially being contacted by them, they came asking to borrow $600, that didn't fly in the least bit. They're currently using the Discord ID Kyla #1438, and using the name Kyla Marie-Schroeder. I didn't think to save the drop box file with their "work" that they used to sucker me in, this lone image they sent through discord is all I have, don't know if it helps.
Attachments
boson.png
Sevvy
New to the forum

Postby SableCross » Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:02 am

Also, I believe the discord account usualsuspects#3290 may be them as well, or at least associated with them.

KHDownloads

Cast in the name of god, ye not guilty.

I have three Gs in my life: Guns, G-Forces and G-Spots. I will be victory.
SableCross
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daiguey1 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:02 am

Sevvy wrote:Lost $150 to this individual, paid upfront for a commission a month ago, they failed to deliver so much as a WIP. Two weeks after initially being contacted by them, they came asking to borrow $600, that didn't fly in the least bit. They're currently using the Discord ID Kyla #1438, and using the name Kyla Marie-Schroeder. I didn't think to save the drop box file with their "work" that they used to sucker me in, this lone image they sent through discord is all I have, don't know if it helps.

I'm sorry to hear that from you, I was almost a victim of this one's scam as well, but I thankfully got cold feet and asked for a second opinion from another artist I commissioned recently. He was able to identify him before we called him out and had the account taken down
Daiguey1
New to the forum

Postby Riraito » Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:15 pm

Seems to be running as Ellie23 on discord at the moment, as far as I can tell.
Riraito
Somewhat familiar

Postby SvenCarn » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:02 pm

Oh shit, this bitch got nearly 1k off me! Her paypal that I sent money to has the name Kyla Schroeder and due to my bank (should of stopped when they blocked my transactions) fucking with cash app she had me try to send money to a Jesse Quales.
SvenCarn
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Hiring for commission