[CLOSED] Looking for Artist to draw human female OC

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

[CLOSED] Looking for Artist to draw human female OC

Postby BreakfastforDinner » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:13 am

Hello all,

I have a small and hopefully rather easy request. I would like to commission a single picture of my female human OC by the name of Maera as I lack any art of her so Id love to finally see her fully fleshed out. Im simply looking for a standalone picture of her, hopefully colored or shaded. I may consider asking for a 2nd one where she has a full but rounded belly, but I am mainly interested in just the original picture of her.

I'm not sure the exact price range Im aiming for but I wish to spend no more than 35$, preferably less. If I do request the second picture I will of course up the amount Im willing to spend.

If you are interested please feel free to pm me so we can work out details and the like.

Thanks to any for taking the time to read this.
Last edited by BreakfastforDinner on Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BreakfastforDinner
New to the forum

Re: Looking for Artist to draw human female OC

Postby gabimatos » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:50 am

read your ad that you are looking for someone to draw.
here is my price list https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... = gabimatos here is my gallery. https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... = gabimatos if you would like to commission send me my

email :[email protected]
or without
discord: gabiMatos#4850
gabimatos
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission