Looking for artist to draw gross, canon anime things

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for artist to draw gross, canon anime things

Postby Nopm » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:50 am

I'll just cut to the chase, since I've been looking to commission this kind of work for a long time, but all artists that I come across are either full on their queue, don't draw anime-style very well, don't do canon artwork or just don't draw very well at all, thus making me write this post.

I'm looking to have scat and watersports drawn, both in a disposal and eating context. The characters which I'm looking to be drawn are Touhou characters, which have been attached to this post. Green girl pred, brown girl prey, all same-size. I'll give out more details for any that are interested.

I have no budget, meaning I'm willing to spend big amounts on fetish art, and I can wait upwards of a month to get it done. I'm not picky in those regards, but I am picky on how I want things to be drawn. I will inevitably ask for changes between sketches and the full colored piece/comic, so be ready for that.

For payment options, PayPal or cryptocurrencies. I can use any crypto you'd like, but I prefer Monero. Half the payment upfront, half after it's done. Apologies, but I think both parties taking equal risk in a business transaction is a fair thing to ask. You can check my gallery if you wish, I'm not out here to scam anyone.

Lastly, the characters involved are not underage -- and so you may post the finished piece(s) to your gallery if you wish.

Commissions are a private matter to me, and thus, I'm looking for replies to be made via PMs only. I'll very likely not respond to replies made to this post.
Attachments
__kochiya_sanae_touhou_drawn_by_maturiuta_sorato__sample-c3aa8e5a5f4270fc92fac587118fbee1.jpg
raymoo_pretty.jpg
raymoo_pretty.jpg (47.24 KiB) Viewed 476 times
Nopm
New to the forum

Re: Looking for artist to draw gross, canon anime things

Postby NightRoller » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:38 pm

I'm a simple man; I see Touhou Project, I click.

But now that I'm here, I wanted to mention that Reimu isn't brown, but is "flesh"-colored with brown hair. The actual color can vary by depiction, of course, but it would be the default skin color in the mind of the Japanese (whatever that would be).

I'm not an artist in the "drawing" sort of way, so I'm almost definitely not what you were hoping for as a reply, but... I gotta get rid of the "69" under my name and here looked like a good place to do it
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Return to Hiring for commission