Looking for an artist to draw a ''Mawshot''

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for an artist to draw a ''Mawshot''

Postby VixStar » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:35 pm

Hey there :)

I'm looking for an artist who would be able (and willing) to draw a mawshot of my fursona (a vixen).

That's pretty much it xD

I'm willing to pay up to 50 USD.

I'm naturally willing to pay some of it in advance and the rest as soon as the sketch of it is done. I'll not pay it full in advance (bad experience).
However, feel free to black out the sketch in a way, so it's unusable for me - so you can feel safe, too :)

Let me know if you're interested!
VixStar
New to the forum

Re: Looking for an artist to draw a ''Mawshot''

Postby LavvieTheKitsune » Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:34 pm

I'd be willing to do a mawshot!
LavvieTheKitsune
New to the forum

Re: Looking for an artist to draw a ''Mawshot''

Postby DonkVore » Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:25 am

Hello, I am an artist who in the pure style of a bounty hunter is responding to the hiring posts that are published. I don't know if my style is to your liking but if it is, I am interested in drawing your idea; Here are my prices: https://aryion.com/g4/view/682795
DonkVore
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission