Looking for Unwilling Pred and Willing Prey Taur Unbirth

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for Unwilling Pred and Willing Prey Taur Unbirth

Postby TheFungus » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:47 pm

Yeah, I know that sounds fucking insane but hey, I'm out of places to look.

The piece itself would be a fully realized version of this sketch drawn by my friend who can't complete it for personal reasons (mainly living in china)
https://imgur.com/a/RMhOIQe

The two characters are Wave, a snow leopard, and Tar, a wolf of an indeterminable species. Wave was created by NVI, but was later given to me. I also have permission to make this commission from him, and i'll post it just in case you're not sure.

You can see their designs in full here:

If this gets accepted, I'll detail the dialogue more in PMs. Just know that Wave is more of the pure and smart type, and that Tar is kinda dirty and likes playing pranks on others.
Both are technically space aliens, also. That's the joke for how they can eat with their vagenes.

Also, I should probably detail the aftermath so I don't get something I don't want. Wave just absorbs her quickly and gets bigger boobs and a star on her flank. Tar is now actually inside of her,
and at the end, pops out from behind Wave's torso like in this piece, albeit with her normal colors and kisses her.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/503575

Again, I'll try to explain it better if it gets accepted. Thanks in advance and I hope it's not too weird.
TheFungus
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission