Looking for an artist who can draw a male with a large butt

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for an artist who can draw a male with a large butt

Postby lalalapland » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:29 am

A bit non-vore related, but I'm thinking of making vore themed commissions. Like a vore body pillow, or vore mousepad. Anyway, I've been looking all over for someone who is willing to draw a video game character with a huge, fat butt. I need this character for a custom 3d mousepad. So no vore in this one. Just a really big butt on a fat guy looking over his shoulder with a smile. If I can get someone to draw that for me, I might even pay for some vore related pieces too.

Here is an example of what I want, using different characters: https://diipoo.com/shop/kirito-butt-mousepad/ and https://diipoo.com/shop/demon-slayer-ki ... mouse-pad/

Yeah, I know those might not be the best examples.

By the way, I do want to want to pay money for this. If you want to be paid for your work, then I'll do it. If you want to know what character I want drawn, just ask and I will DM you the information. I am willing to pay 20 to 50 dollars for this work. I am thinking of selling the custom 3d mousepad, so you can also get additional money from the sales. I can get 50% and you can get 50%. If you want to negotiate and discuss, I am willing to do that. I would also be happy to get this done for free. 8) (But that's unlikely and that's okay).

Thank you for reading my text post. Please respond if you are interested in my offer or require more details.

-lalalapland
lalalapland
New to the forum

Re: Looking for an artist who can draw a male with a large b

Postby MaxTwenty » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:37 pm

Honest question here, setting aside for the moment the thorny legal issues of selling mousepads of video game characters or how rights work in terms of commissions (your scenario is not the default, you're asking for a bit of an agreement there, I should tell you)...

An artist who takes this on would have what interest exactly in a 50-50 split when they could submit the design to a merch service themselves and take 100%? Unless you're aiming to make the mousepads/dakis/etc yourself, in which case it would be a good idea to show examples of finished items.
MaxTwenty
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby lalalapland » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:24 am

MaxTwenty wrote:Honest question here, setting aside for the moment the thorny legal issues of selling mousepads of video game characters or how rights work in terms of commissions (your scenario is not the default, you're asking for a bit of an agreement there, I should tell you)...

An artist who takes this on would have what interest exactly in a 50-50 split when they could submit the design to a merch service themselves and take 100%? Unless you're aiming to make the mousepads/dakis/etc yourself, in which case it would be a good idea to show examples of finished items.
Sorry for replying late. Okay, I get that the legality and money part of my request is sketchy. I was thinking of making the mousepads/dakis myself, but I have to say that I wouldn't want to waste my "artistic skills" on this. I don't practice often and I am inexperienced, even though I love drawing.

This is my first time asking for art from a community. Most people aren't willing to do art for someone else for free, so I thought offering an agreement of some kind would help. I guess I didn't really think it through. I'm sorry for doing that.

I guess what I should be looking for is someone who will draw a character and I'll pay them for it, but I wont sell it or get more money from it.
lalalapland
New to the forum

Postby LavvieTheKitsune » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:39 pm

lalalapland wrote:A bit non-vore related, but I'm thinking of making vore themed commissions. Like a vore body pillow, or vore mousepad. Anyway, I've been looking all over for someone who is willing to draw a video game character with a huge, fat butt. I need this character for a custom 3d mousepad. So no vore in this one. Just a really big butt on a fat guy looking over his shoulder with a smile. If I can get someone to draw that for me, I might even pay for some vore related pieces too.

Here is an example of what I want, using different characters: https://diipoo.com/shop/kirito-butt-mousepad/ and https://diipoo.com/shop/demon-slayer-ki ... mouse-pad/

Yeah, I know those might not be the best examples.

By the way, I do want to want to pay money for this. If you want to be paid for your work, then I'll do it. If you want to know what character I want drawn, just ask and I will DM you the information. I am willing to pay 20 to 50 dollars for this work. I am thinking of selling the custom 3d mousepad, so you can also get additional money from the sales. I can get 50% and you can get 50%. If you want to negotiate and discuss, I am willing to do that. I would also be happy to get this done for free. 8) (But that's unlikely and that's okay).

Thank you for reading my text post. Please respond if you are interested in my offer or require more details.

-lalalapland

I'd be willing to do this. I have examples of my artwork on my Newgrounds as well as Instagram. Could you perhaps DM/PM me?
LavvieTheKitsune
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission