Looking for artist for Commisisons *Complete for now*

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
Forum rules
1. This is for commission only. No trade. No request.
2. Put all your stuff in one topic, ideally. Bump your old topic if needed. No need to keep more than one topic active.
3. Remove or edit your old topic if they are no longer needed. Stating [Completed] in the topic will do.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment

Looking for artist for Commisisons *Complete for now*

Postby Redwall101 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:20 pm

Hey everyone I recentally became a member on this site and am looking for an artist for three to four commission ideas.

They go as followed

1st commission: Two Ocs of mine, Moonlight the Umbreon Girl featured in this link deviantart.com/redwallfan2000/art/Top-8-Eeveelution-8-Moonlight-the-Umbreon-Girl-87240070, and Sunlight the Espeon Girl featured in this link deviantart.com/redwallfan2000/art/Top-8-Eeveelution-3-Sunlight-the-Espeon-Girl-877328338. Moonlight is the predator in this commission idea and she's going to eat her Twin sister Sunlight for waking her up. Perferably I'd like this as a comic if possible and depends on the commission artist's price, but I want the comic short but details why one shouldn't wake Moonlight in the morning hours. PM me for more details on this comic or commission idea. *Taken by: DonkVore*

2nd Commission- I want Evangeline from the Negima! Series as the predator in this one cooking Hermonie Granger from the Harry Potter series would like this one to be a three parter with the first part being Evangeline confronting and fighting Hermonie, the second would be a defeated Hermonie naked and being prepared by Evangeline, then the third would involve a fully cooked Hermonie *Taken by Kas-Min on Pixiv.net*

3rd Commission- I want a Lillie from Sun/Moon and Marine from Pokemon Sword/Shield and this is a five part commission idea the just of this idea is that these two girls are having a Pokemon Battle in Marine's stadium in Sword/Shield. Bascially the idea is this for the first part the girls are about to battle, the second part of it is Marnine loses and is naked while Lillie is preparing her for dinner. Third part is a cooked Marine with Lillie about to eat Marine. The fourth part is the reverse where Marnie wins over Lillie and a spit roasted naked Lillie is roasting and the firth part of it is a cooked Lillie about to be eaten by Marnie (Taken by kAnek13)

the fourth Commission idea is another oc of mine Princess Rosethrone featured in this link, deviantart.com/Redwallfan2000/art/Princess-Rosethrone-769431815 as a predator roasting both Princess Celestia and Princess Luna for her victory feast, a what if commission on what if she wins. Perferably I'd like both predator and prey to be humanized if possible in this one and it should be a two parter with the Prey Princesses naked and being prepared by Rosethrone's soldiers and the second part would be the Princesses cooked and served to Princess Rosethrone to eat and Rosethrone should already be sampling Luna's butt. *Anvitzi*

In any Commissioner case, I don't have much requirements but I do want the artist to be good at drawing feet. Also the Commissions might be first come first serve all depends on Price. Again PM me for more information on the Commissions or if interested in any of the four Commissions. As we agree to the payment I will write which artist gets which Commission so there won't be any confusion on whom gets what.
Redwall101
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission