LF artist to draw F/M AV scene involving military uniforms

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

LF artist to draw F/M AV scene involving military uniforms

Postby Mari » Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:00 pm

Hello!

I'll get straight to the point here: I'm looking for an artist to draw a Soviet/Russian paratrooper (female) AVing an American soldier (male) as if she has just parachuted on top of him. This may also involve a small internal shot, for which I am willing to pay extra. Ideally I am looking for an artist with some prior experience drawing military uniforms. Complete accuracy is not necessary, as little as simple olive drab fatigues will do for both characters. The only specific requests I have for the uniforms is that the paratrooper should be wearing the signature VDV blue beret and there should be an american flag on the male soldier's shoulder.

If you're interested in taking on this commission, either reply to this thread or send me a private message. I will pay half the total commission cost up front, and the other half on completion. Ideal pricing would be in the $30-60 range, but I am willing to negotiate. Please let me know if you have any questions!
Mari
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission