[Closed]

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
Forum rules
1. This is for commission only. No trade. No request.
2. Put all your stuff in one topic, ideally. Bump your old topic if needed. No need to keep more than one topic active.
3. Remove or edit your old topic if they are no longer needed. Stating [Completed] in the topic will do.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment

[Closed]

Postby insanityking500 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:11 am

Hello! I hope anyone that reads this is having a good day/night wherever you are in the world so far! Before I get any further though, I do want to mention my budget isnt the biggest. Around $20-35. However I can possibly go a bit higher depending on turnout and/or quality. If I’m interested in your works but anything like a color/shades variant costs more, I may purchase a sketch or lineart of the idea. Please keep this info in mind! On to the idea.

(Warning: This idea is involved with furry, ?/M, unwilling, slight-size difference, and paws/feet.)

For my idea: it would be of my fursona, Peyton, a male purple fox character, getting eaten by an large pred. He would be eaten rump-first, so only his head and feet will be sticking out of the snake’s mouth. He would appear to be yelling as he begs for help. (I will provide dialogue in PMs.) I also imagine that the snake would have its tongue wrapped around one of his paws/feet sticking out. Both of his paws would have his toes spread out, plus he would have 5 toes. Lastly, and this only applies to if I can get a colored variant of the idea, Peyton would also be wearing his signature purple and black socks. (References down below.)

Peyton References - https://sta.sh/2soc3cgvn3u?edit=1

Vore Pose References down below.

That is essentially the idea! You can contact me here on Eka’s, but if you prefer discord I am there too, though you’ll have to PM for my discord as well. Thank you for giving it a read. If you have any questions or are interested in taking up the offer, please let me know!
Attachments
4ED945EE-1557-4E1B-BB65-873190CAEF7E.jpeg
Essentially this pose with the head and feet visible and this angle.
CD0A37D4-4D2F-40C8-B1CB-5C990FFEA947.jpeg
Likewise with this one in terms of angle, but without the arms/hands.
CD0A37D4-4D2F-40C8-B1CB-5C990FFEA947.jpeg (53.09 KiB) Viewed 178 times
insanityking500
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission