[Closed]

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

[Closed]

Postby insanityking500 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:11 am

Hello! I hope anyone that reads this is having a good day/night wherever you are in the world so far! Before I get any further though, I do want to mention my budget isnt the biggest. Around $20-$45. However I can possibly go a bit higher depending on turnout and/or quality. If I’m interested in your works but anything like a color/shades variant costs more, I may purchase a sketch or lineart of the idea. Please keep this info in mind! On to the idea.

(Warning: This idea is involved with furry, ?/M, unwilling, tentacles, flesh pit, big cock, and with a focus on cock milking.)

(Bulleted list below for TL;DR)
The idea I have in mind this time around will be of my fursona, Peyton, in a scenario where he is stuck in a fleshy-tentacle mass. Here, he is forced into a position where his legs are lifted up and his paws are up by his head, while tentacles hold his legs up by his knees. (Reference below to better visualize.) In this position, his cock would be sucked on by a tentacle while he cums into it. He’d also have a bigger cock than normal, though not necessarily hyper. (I’ll go into more details to anyone interested.) I’d imagine the sucking tentacle would be X-rayed to see him cumming into it. Lastly, he would also have another tentacle forcing its way into his mouth, while Peyton appears scared/mortified.

- Legs up and paws by his head. (Pose reference)
- His cock is getting milked by a sucking tentacle.
- Larger than normal sized cock.
- An X-ray on the tentacle to see him cumming and his cock milked.
- A tentacle shoving into his mouth.
- His expression appears scared/mortified.

Peyton References - https://sta.sh/2140rs2n253n?edit=1

Vore Pose References down below.

That is essentially the idea! Apologies if this is pretty weird, so I understand if you want to pass. Given my budgets also isn’t the highest and this might be comped, given the pose. I will mention, I’m not looking for a fleshy background. It can just be a flat colored background that fits.

But anyways, you can contact me here on Eka’s, or on discord: insanityking500. If you contact me on discord, please send me your gallery so I can confirm! Thank you for stopping by to read!
Attachments
IMG_3972.png
Pose reference. Looking for something like this!
IMG_3973.png
Pose reference. Something like this as well!
Last edited by insanityking500 on Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
insanityking500
New to the forum

Re: LFA: Permanent-Entrapment scenario with male furry prey

Postby insanityking500 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:32 pm

bump
insanityking500
New to the forum

Re: [LFA] ?/M Furry, post-vore, tentacles/milking

Postby insanityking500 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:57 pm

Bump 2
insanityking500
New to the forum