Super smash bros commission - Peach Pred, F/m

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Super smash bros commission - Peach Pred, F/m

Postby SecretLadybug » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:29 am

Hello!

So how do I begin this… I guess I’ll open with exactly what I’m looking for, and what kinks it’ll ideally involve…

The basic idea of this commission is in a Super Smash Bros themed setting, let’s say Final Destination for simplicity’s sake but honestly if the means to get the story going using the stage around the characters, then any stage is fine! In this idea, after a bit of back and forth, Peach makes a meal out of Wario while he still has Wario Waft fully charged and basically documenting the struggle of the poor feminine princess in digesting the garlicky portly gremlin and how so goes with dealing with all the gas his remains create from the waft…

Who knows, maybe after this whole thing, Peach unlocks a down b called Peach Waft and uses it to knock out her future opponents XD
(Jokes!! Don’t include this in the commission unless you need to fill space for whatever reason lmao)

- F/m
- a short to medium fight scene beforehand in which Peach’s use of side b and bair are slamming into his face, focus on the humiliation and scent aspects. - Scent descriptions, whether of body musk, gas or something else as often as possible are a MASSIVE turn on, so if that could be included as often as possible, that would be amazing :3
- emphasis on farts as a result of the digestion process, how they smell, the lead up to the fart, etc
- emphasis on the contrast of feminine beauty and cleanliness that embodies Peach and the dirty grimy nature of the man digesting within~
- disposal, whether it be in a toilet, chamber pot, or a bush, all are wonderful! Scat with bits of bone as the type.
- emphasis on the height difference between the pred and prey, Wario only reaches about to Peach’s stomach after all lmao
- emphasis on the sounds of digestion, the glorping, the sloshes, all of it is wonderful! Particularly bonus points on description made to how much she’s struggling to digest him and keep him down :)

There’s not really much else to say? Please message me on Discord if you’re interested though! My tag is Oasis#7881 :)

Offer of amount of money to be paid is entirely flexible to how much you guarantee that it would be to your greatest standard, same idea goes for the word count, just however much you need to feasibly do all these ideas. That being said, stuff like proof of writing standard and being familiar with all the themes and kinks I’m presenting here would be amazing, with the former being basically a requirement before I agree to anything. Being a chill person also heavily helps matters :p
Last edited by SecretLadybug on Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SecretLadybug
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission