LF writer who can write violent/brutal disposal

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

LF writer who can write violent/brutal disposal

Postby preytobedisposed » Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:37 pm

Have two sexy OC's I want to die a very violent horrid death, multched and broken down and then turned into bloody coils of shit and bones. So in specific, looking for someone who can write some really hardcore disposal scenario to commission! Please let me know if interested.
preytobedisposed
New to the forum

Re: LF writer who can write violent/brutal disposal

Postby Destiny » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:59 pm

Would be interesting to see the results of such a story.
]Image
Destiny
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheBagLobster » Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:35 am

preytobedisposed wrote:Have two sexy OC's I want to die a very violent horrid death, multched and broken down and then turned into bloody coils of shit and bones. So in specific, looking for someone who can write some really hardcore disposal scenario to commission! Please let me know if interested.

Hello! I am interested in your idea. Take a look at my works and contact me if you'd like to work with me :)
TheBagLobster
New to the forum

Postby GiantessCirilla » Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:18 pm

PM sent! If anyone else is interested in commissioning me for extremely brutal stories, please let me know. For those who want to read brutal stories, check out my stuff!
GiantessCirilla
New to the forum

Postby JalaSindropede » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:02 pm

Hello! Are you still looking for someone who can do this? I would love to work with you
JalaSindropede
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission