LF someone to write a vore story about a cleaning system

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

LF someone to write a vore story about a cleaning system

Postby Daiguey1 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:47 pm

Essentially this story would start with describing a new automated cleaning system that's designed to help remove foreign materials from stores via disintegration but, would also help "zone" any unknown merchandise back on to the shelves. After that it would begin to describe a recall due to a system bug causing the cleaners to begin operating without removing organic material, and not knowing the difference between people and garbage, so it would start sucking them up and vaporizing unfortunate shoppers, while simply hanging any clothes left behind back on the shelf. After that it would go into some eye witness accounts of watching the machine malfunction and watching women getting sucked up by this malfunctioning machine.
Daiguey1
New to the forum

Re: LF someone to write a vore story about a cleaning system

Postby Gtth » Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:26 am

Not quite kinky for me, but definitely interesting (and kinda funny). :silly:
Gtth
New to the forum

Postby LordWinterStark » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:17 pm

I am a writer, and I'm open for commission. Your story also caught my eye - it's certainly unusual! Take a look at my profile for my commission prices, and hit me up if you're interested~.
LordWinterStark
New to the forum

Postby Whisper92 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:32 pm

Suggestion, look up on youtube for a show called “The Hunger”, and look up an episode called “The Suction Method. Sounds very similar to what you are looking for.
Whisper92
Somewhat familiar

Return to Hiring for commission