Looking for artists to draw sketches for "body city" concept

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for artists to draw sketches for "body city" concept

Postby randomguy9 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:17 pm

I'm working on a "body city" concept where anthropomorphized body cells take control of various body functions (similar to the movie Osmosis Jones, if you've seen that), and I've mapped out several descriptions of the areas of the body that I want to focus on in the full project

Effectively, there would be a "command center" for the brain, another control room for the pituitary gland, a "milk factory" within the breasts, etc. They'd all be various rooms that use fleshy biotechnology as an abstract representation of bodily functions.

RIght now I'm looking to hire artists to draw rough black-and-white sketches of the various environments (no characters, just backgrounds and landscapes) as visual brainstorming. Would prefer artists who are good at background details.

If you're interested, shoot me a DM for my Discord # and we can discuss it over discord. I can provide additional references once we're in touch.
randomguy9
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for artists to draw sketches for "body city" con

Postby DowelJump » Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:09 pm

Hello, my name is DowelJump, and I'd be happy to work on your concept! Just PM me your DIscord ID and we can get to work
DowelJump
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hiring for commission