Consuming Ocean [Dead Game]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Consuming Ocean [RPG Maker XP Game]

Postby sampson » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:05 am

I'm sure there is interest in the game, I know I am interested in it I played the demo and I'm waiting to play the full game

I know that I'm not alone here, anyway keep up the great work
sampson
Schadenfreude ... Just Google it

Postby AssIdolizer » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:50 am

Other than The Glorious Vore RPG, Consuming Ocean was the first vore game I ever found, downloaded and played. It was extremely well designed and still has a special place in my heart. If you're looking to gather interest, you can count me in. I've always wondered if and hoped that I'd see the project picked up again. Good luck, and work as slow as necessary. Eka's has seen too many burnouts!

Always a fan,
Odysseus.
AssIdolizer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hooligan » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:15 pm

Yay! Glad to see you're working on this again, it's by far one of the better games I've played on this site! OMG new screenshots look great! Are all the vore sceens going to be drawn out in game? Gonna have to play what I have again, but is the story the same as the first version? Sorry for the questions, I'm just happy to see this game picked back up. ^_^
Hooligan
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:00 pm

Oh, starting on this project again? Good for you! It's nice to know that you're doing this again and I always love seeing your artwork. Well, wish I could help out more than just giving support, but I guess you gotta work with what you have. Good luck!
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rayen » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:34 pm

@Hooligan: The plan is that most enemies will have some sort of special scene that shows if you lose to them. Many will be vorish, of course. The only enemies I'm really doing that with at the moment though are bosses. Once I finish the main part of the game, I'll be going back and adding in more scenes. And the story is basically the same (Island with Man vs. Beast war), but quite a lot has changed. There won't be nearly as many endings as was planned in the old game. This version will only have 4 endings, and there's only 3 major story paths.
Disclaimer: I am a lazy bastard.
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Yahoo! ^_^ That's excellent news. I wish there was some way I could help too. Anyway, I support you all the way.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Sergit » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:35 pm

I followed the developement of this game before I even decided to make an account in Eka's Portal and it made me vey sad when heard about this being cancelled. Now that it's going to be continued I am really happy, and hopefully I will be able to give some feedback when the next demo comes. These are great news!
Sergit
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:10 am

I am so glad to hear this game's continuing! ^.^
I hope things are going along fine for you in RL, Rayen.

If you need support, we're all here for ya.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Rayen » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:21 am

New blog post: http://rayengame.blogspot.com/

Now with 100% more naga!
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sinistral » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:39 am

Someone likes Star Ocean's private actions I see :P. I'm glad this is back on. All of you game makers on this board have my respect as it takes a big time investment to make it right. I've often thought of trying my hand at it, but I know I'm hopelessly lazy and work kills my motivation to do much of anything besides web surfing anymore. Looking forward to seeing how this develops.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Svartvinge » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:57 am

i missed this great game (even i i randomly died by a scarecrow once) though the smal games as preds - the one with naga and the one with the harpy is somthing i miss alot still!
Comments are like cookies... Give meh! >: )
Svartvinge
Participator

Postby Scorpi » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:01 am

Hey, great news i think. I'm really looking forward to see more of this remake of the game and your goals sounds very interesting with diffirent endings and how you can play the story in diffirent ways.
Scorpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rayen » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:00 am

@Sinistral: Hah, I'm super lazy as well. :V It's hard to resist the urge to just go and screw around when I only have 2 days until I need to get a demo finished. :V

@Svartvinge: One word: Minigame :V
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LupinIII » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Any time I do a project actually doing it is the easiest part, planning it out and all that is the hard part.
Johnny Ridden
Military ID: PM056330279A
Mobile Assault Forces
LupinIII
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skeiron » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:53 am

I started a new save to try al the bad ends again, and saved on the last try of the switches in the mine so I can see the bad end and reload, do it properly the second time. But when it's your last chance it seems whatever you use as the code it gives the bad end? I used the code from the ~hint close by~ on both ways you can interpret it and neither worked... am I doing something wrong?

Its not too big of a deal I can just restart and do it properly the first time around (only 15 mins in), but its kind of annoying.

Edit: disregard that I am a retard and didn't remember the hint properly >_>
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:45 pm

I can't get past that slime boss puzzle. I need help. also I looked through this topic for the answer but still can't find it.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheAzureAzoth » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:51 am

I might play this game, seems like a good one
TheAzureAzoth
Participator

Postby Krieg » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:30 pm

warbrand4 wrote:I can't get past that slime boss puzzle. I need help. also I looked through this topic for the answer but still can't find it.

Same as you buddy
Krieg
Participator

Postby Krieg » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:46 pm

Krieg wrote:
warbrand4 wrote:I can't get past that slime boss puzzle. I need help. also I looked through this topic for the answer but still can't find it.

Same as you buddy

Okay, after trying it time and time again, I got it.

Spoiler: show
You pull levers 4 5 3 1 2 counting from left to right
Krieg
Participator

Postby Krieg » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:47 pm

bumpin' for interest and updates ;>.> checked the blog.

There are no working links to the 'minigame' version of this anymore are there? It was like a 'hide and seek' thing through some dungeons or something.
Krieg
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game