Batman Returnes 1992 Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman Vore

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Batman Returnes 1992 Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman Vore

Postby ILLEGAL ALIEN 93 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:36 am

I am pretty sure that allot of you already know about this but if you don't here it is in Tim Burton's second Batman movie Batman Returns there a really weird but awesome scene where Catwoman played by the always sexy Michelle Pfeiffer puts a live bird in her mouth and moans in a weary sexy way while rubbing her stomach but after a moment she opens her mouth and the bird flies out of her mouth Sylvester eat your heart out and the best part of the scene is that it was made befor CGI took a big dump over most block buster movies so that was a real life bird flying out of Michelle Pfeiffer's mouth wow that is so hot I think that Tim burton has a fetish for vore because there were some really great vore moments in the Nightmare Before Christmas that really makes you does it but back to Batman Returns I don't know what the point of the scene was but I don't care eighter because I just saw Michelle Pfeiffer put a real life bird in her mouth man I wish that I was that bird I am also wondering if she swallowed the bird and it endet up in her stomach and was thrashing around down there so taht she had to let it out as I say this scene makes you think but enough about that here is a link to the whole scene for you guys to enjoy I am sorry that video is in so bad quality http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BMfTGzcpMs and if anyone finds a better virsion of this scene online please send us a link and by the way there is also a really great vore story staring the origenal Catwoman and that so called Catwoman played by Halle Berry in that shitty 2004 Catwoman movie by FanficFetishist enjoy http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&secti ... re#/d5y9vk and be sure to take a look at the rest of his gallery
ILLEGAL ALIEN 93
Somewhat familiar

Re: Batman Returnes 1992 Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman Vore

Postby giggityman69 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:43 am

Your statement reminds me of "HOWL". It's just one long sentence, lol. :D
giggityman69
Participator

Postby Crownflame » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:01 pm

giggityman69 wrote:Your statement reminds me of "HOWL". It's just one long sentence, lol. :D

What's interesting is that the capitalizations and most of the other punctuation is correct...

What with the creative misspellings and intentional lack of syntax, I am forced to conclude that this is, indeed, beat poetry of some kind.
Crownflame
---

Postby deleteduser120 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:10 pm

I remember that scene, I was a little girl, but it made me feel...funny watching it. I'd forgotten that early indication of my vore interest.
deleteduser120
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SeruOmen » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:14 pm

Crownflame wrote:
giggityman69 wrote:Your statement reminds me of "HOWL". It's just one long sentence, lol. :D

What's interesting is that the capitalizations and most of the other punctuation is correct...

What with the creative misspellings and intentional lack of syntax, I am forced to conclude that this is, indeed, beat poetry of some kind.

I couldn't finish reading his post. It injured my brain a little.
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Return to Softvore