Some questions about the Macro Room (and related content).

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

Some questions about the Macro Room (and related content).

Postby olgith » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:31 am

Hi there, I know this section of the forum see's little activity at best and I've only recently got into macro stuff (mostly vore/insertion). I had come across the Secondlife Macro room recently by noticing an update on a thread from the front page (probably would have never seen it other wise). It was amazing.. but from reading older posts, the room has gone through many changes and I've missed out on those (side note: is the macro room still being worked on? if so how do I find out?). I've enjoyed the current macro room but its been nearly a month and it looks like nothing has changed and I fear it is dead.

My question is: Is there any other places in second life that host the same kind of content? The search function isn't that helpful nor is any internet search engine and I feel the best way to get information is from actual living beings.

I wanted to make this thread to help connect to the other lurkers of this forum in the hopes of bringing life back to Second Life

Sincerely; Olgith
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Re: Some questions about the Macro Room (and related content

Postby Silhouette » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:02 am

Generally, I've snuck into some of the work areas on occasion, and seen some of the content. Some seems applicable to the Macro Room. That said, the items in the work areas were changing for a while, but a few months ago, even the secret work areas went stagnant. I'm not sure if there is any progress being made, as there's been no messages since everything stopped progressing. As far as your other questions go, I have no answer.

You might try contacting Sairys from Second Life. He runs the Macro Room, so he would be the one to ask.
Silhouette
Participator

Re: Some questions about the Macro Room (and related content

Postby olgith » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:08 pm

Thanks for the info Silhouette, Its a shame you don't have any other answers but your input is welcome. I shall wait vigilantly hoping our beloved macro room makes a comeback (hell I would put so much stuff into it if I had any knowledge of making props/macroavatars)

I may just try sending a message to sairys.
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Return to Second Life Vore Club