your earliest vore fantasy's.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

your earliest vore fantasy's.

Postby C-B-A » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:43 am

just an Idea that has been rolling around my head, do you remember your earliest vore fantasy's? I can kind of remember when I was in grade 3 I would think about this girl in my class swallowing me, and it would always be the same scenario, as I got a little older they got more complex but my first ones where usually short and I would run them over and over again in my head. how about the rest of you? what where your first vore scenarios like? how did they change over time? discuss. :)
Regional mad scientist and belly inspector
C-B-A
Heavy user

Re: your earliest vore fantasy's.

Postby Thesunrisemoose » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:20 am

The girl who use to live across the street from me when I was growing up use to have this plastic t-rex with it mouth agape. It was hollow inside so we'd have it walk around her basement munching on mini troll dolls and barbie's little sisters. Even then I must have still been into soft vore because once it was stuffed full I'd make gagging noises and have it spit up it's contents. There were some other vore related childhood memories but that was the first.
Thesunrisemoose
Now with 20% less mule

Postby Uryx » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:27 am

Yes, I remember with perfect clarity since it is also the time I discovered masturbation (roughly 2 or so years before I discovered the word "masturbation" or that it was a thing that people actually typically do). I was thinking of an episode of All That in which a machine that can turn ANYTHING into juice was introduced to the cast. Well, naturally, they put that "anything" to the test by juicing a SHOE! When another character came in curious about the device, they wanted to try it out for themselves with an orange, but forgot to pull their hand out before the machine was activated. So, that person got turned into juice and one of the characters actually TASTED the juice. Like I said, this was before I understood the concept of masturbation or specifically what caused it (at first I thought it was just the repetitive motion), though I later discovered that arousal (often caused by large boobs) helped trigger it, and that scenario specifically where someone was turned into juice and drank by someone else definitely helped. Not much later, I saw a scene in Dude, Where's My Car (I think you know the one) that would almost always work for me, which is why I thought I had a giantess fetish for the longest time (though I later discovered the vore fetish and realized that the vore aspect was what truly did it for me). Unlike many people, I don't think I ever really gave vore or Macro or any of that a second thought (or even a first thought) before my discovery of masturbation *shrug*

And now you know =D
"It's not justice if you don't go overboard"
Uryx
---

Postby acex007 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:41 pm

hmm..well i think i was 13-14 and pokemon was running strong jessie i really liked her and misty i can barely remember it was funy...now w8 it was about the Proud FAmily mom on teh disney channlel she would put her mouth over the door and ppl would walk in and she wouldbounce XD thats all and pretty tame...>> compared to my writings and current fantasize...XD my love of jessie wasbefore vore but i like the idea being in the skirt and jaket missionary stlye for the closeness XP i think that made me want to be prey more XP
My RP post for anyone curious viewtopic.php?f=31&t=27589
acex007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AceCorona » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:01 pm

When I was 5 years old I wanted to be the Gingerbread man, from the story of the same name. I wanted to be eaten by girls that I liked, and I had fantasies about all the boys in my kindergarten class being turned into Gingerbread boys, and each boy was given to a girl in the class, and eaten. I was also interested in the belly of the whale segment of the Disney movie Pinnochio, when I encountered the book version of Pinnochio that didn't include the belly of the whale segment, I felt cheated.
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/teengiantessop

Giantess Vore quote from one of my stories: "No mercy shall be shown to you, whether or not you're bold or brave! You'll crash to the savage depths of my belly, and my guts will be your grave!"
AceCorona
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Marco » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:55 pm

Okay, for as long as I can remember I was a fan of vore (of course, I had no idea what it was called) so it's going back a fair bit, and I don't really know what happened first, so I may ramble a bit, just a warning.

When I was a kid I saw a lot of vore in cartoons, often with no real repercussion about it (either the cartoon ended with the "prey" being eaten, or no one really seemed to care about them) so that stuck with me, and was prominant in my fantasies. I probably (though, I'm not sure) begain with fantasies about being swallowed by various animals (regardless of wether they really swallowed their food or not) because that was what I saw on the cartoons - I'm really not certain when humans (which are animals, I know) came into the picture, if they weren't there already, but I also had fantasies where I was eaten by girls that I found attractive, and about being eaten by fictional characters as well (be it those I found atractive, or just those that I thought would make good preds, wether they'ed actually eaten anyone or not).

I tended to alternate between my mind's own "versions" of the scenes I had scene, and liked (sometimes involving someone else not from the scene) and scenarios that I had in dreams, andhad thought of myself. Obviously I was always the prey.

If I think of anything else I'll say.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Houyo » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:20 pm

My first actually fantasy was a girl who belly button vored a guy who was trying to mug her.
Houyo
???

Postby 1ring42 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:47 pm

I kid you not they were dreams of me being oral vored by an animal (a wolf, a lioness, a female python and a dragoness are what I remember) And then somehow (which wasn't explained because it was a dream) I would be born as their baby.
1ring42
---

Postby EyeofCalamity » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:42 pm

I can remember when I was in Elementary School I used to wish I was a Giant Snake or Charmeleon and eat my school bullies..
EyeofCalamity
Been posting for a bit

Postby Darkworkz » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:45 pm

Oh what a wonderful trip down memory lane you've given me.

My first real experience with vore wasn't a fantasy but a real experience. I remember I was around 3 and I was out playing with my neighbor Catlyin one cold snowy day. We had both been out in the cold till we should have frozen. Catlyin's mom called us both in to warm up. As we ran inside Catlyin tripped up and felling in some mud and had to take a bath, her mom made her, and I got to watch Blue's Clue. I remember that I could heard her trying to do something in her room and the next thing I knew she had jumped me. She kept on saying "I ate you! I ate you!" while I trying to get out.

A couple hours later when I had to take my nap. She "ate" me and I slept in her "tummy". Cute little memory really least I think.
Darkworkz
New to the forum

Postby [Dinobonoid] » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:55 pm

When I was little, before I even really had a concept of sexuality, I remember seeing boys being eaten on cartoons and such while longing for the same thing to happen to girls.

But I'd say my first true vorish fantasy, after the rest of my sexual preferences had developed, would be a female MIB agent willingly feeding herself to a sexy alien girl and taking the full tour. My tastes haven't really changed much~
Я питалась лесбиянками
[Dinobonoid]
---

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:18 pm

HAH! This brings a few things to mind.

Back when I was little, there used to be a kind of dinosaur-morphing Megatron action figure, that had sort of a "hole" in the base of the neck when the character transformed (I think it looked something like this). Sometimes I got so fascinated stuffing little characters into the mouth of that dinosaur. I remember distinctly shoving Jar Jar Binks down his throat once (and even if you're not into vore, who could blame me, yeah?).

Later in the same decade, some Jurassic Park toys came out. Some where the T-Rex had gooey slime coming out of his mouth and you shoved the characters into him. I wondered how you got them out once or twice, but putting that thought out of my head and just thinking about how fun it would be to own that toy, I begged ma to get it. On a few seperate occasions, I believe.

Unfortunately to no avail. I never got the Jurassic Park T-Rex, and even worse, I can't for the life of me remember what I did with that Megatron Action Figure.

Well, I'll probably find it someday.

Unfortunately, as far as fantasies go, that's about all I can remember. I apologize for being off-topic a bit, but I'm hoping this fits into the correct category, more or less. Human and GTS vore never really interested me all that much, so thinking about girls eating me just wasn't in my train of thought. Unless you call imagining myself being eaten by the Giganotosaurus from Dino Crisis 2 a fantasy befitting the thread, I suppose.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby TheWickedKing » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:25 pm

Well, one of the first that I do remember is just thinking about hot smexy girls eating people, and then just rubbing their swollen belly. @3@

Wait, I still have those. 8)
TheWickedKing
???

Postby Chayst » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:22 pm

Hard to say when my earliest vore fantasies started. I can remember many instances of vore in my childhood. All I knew was that I really liked it, and it made me feel weird... in a good way.
Yoshi's Island comes to mind. The frog boss in the 3rd world. Got me to me every time. I was 6 when I first saw that. I can also think of so many instances when I'd sit alone drawing vore. I'd design vore houses. I kept thinking when I got older and got a house, I'd be able to recreate these giant snakes or mouth entrances. Ah, that'd be nice.
Chayst
New to the forum

Postby Xan » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:47 am

My first vore fantasies were actually nightmares. I don't remember the first one exactly, but when I was a little kid I would dream of some woman I knew, my mother, her friends, an aunt, a female cousin, and my best friend were all pretty frequent subjects here, as well as an older sister who was a complete fabrication of my imagination. They usually followed a general sort of pattern, with the woman in question gorging herself into obesity (or further into it, as was the case with some of them :P) before turning her eye to me. I've spent a lot of time thinking about those old nightmares recently, trying to figure out where they came from.
Xan
Been posting for a bit

Postby sovet » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:08 am

I think it started around 6 or 7 with Shel Silverstein's story of hungry mungry. Eventually I developed a fixation upon vore that was feasible, if unlikely, I imagined girls would eat lizards, which were my favorite sort of pet, which caused very confusing and conflicting emotions. I also enjoyed playing with insects, and Fear Factor was a delight, though the fact that most contestants insisted on chewing mildly irritated me. Much later, in my early teens, I would imagine women eating and digesting jewelry, which was sort of odd. And then, later, I went back to small and rare animals I guess that the continuing theme was the irrecoverable destruction of what I saw as valuable or important without reason or purpose.
Obligate carnivore.
sovet
Somewhat familiar

Postby Td1984 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:35 pm

As I've said it before, just before the start of 7th Grade, I picked up a copy of "Give Yourself Goosebumps: Beware of the Purple Peanut Butter" and that's when the idea of shrinking first popped into my head (I preferred that option to the other one in the book which was the cake that made you grow). Once the new school year started, there were 3 female classmates that I fantasized about them shrinking me and eating me at lunch.
Td1984
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fuji12mann » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:50 pm

1. As i was 5 years old i was fascinated of animals who opened their mouths and how they swallowed their preys. Sometimes the 20 years old neighbours daughter was my babysitter and i looked into her mouth while she was yawning. One day she noticed that i was watching her as she opened her mouth -wide and inviting- she said to me:"Don't look at my open mouth or i'll eat you up. Since there i dreamt of being swallowed by here."
2. She told me that she loved my "sweet little nose" and she loved it to lick my nose. I loved the smell of her mouth, saliva and breath. I wished that she would swallow me, but first i didn't have the courage -i was a child- to tell her what's going on.
As i was 8 i talked to her about my feelings. I told her about my fascination to look into her open mouth and that i loved the smell of her mouth and saliva and that i would like to be swallowed by her.

She was surprised, but in a special way: She loved it to imagine how it was to swallow someone alive, but, she couldn't believe that there was someone who whished to be eaten by her.
Je voudrais avalé vivant par une jolie femme avec une grande bouche.
Ik zou het liefst levend opgevreten worden door een mooi mevrouw met een grote mond.
Jeg liker å bli spist livelig av ei pen kvinne med en stor munn.
Fuji12mann
Participator

Postby acex007 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:02 pm

Fuji12mann wrote:1. As i was 5 years old i was fascinated of animals who opened their mouths and how they swallowed their preys. Sometimes the 20 years old neighbours daughter was my babysitter and i looked into her mouth while she was yawning. One day she noticed that i was watching her as she opened her mouth -wide and inviting- she said to me:"Don't look at my open mouth or i'll eat you up. Since there i dreamt of being swallowed by here."
2. She told me that she loved my "sweet little nose" and she loved it to lick my nose. I loved the smell of her mouth, saliva and breath. I wished that she would swallow me, but first i didn't have the courage -i was a child- to tell her what's going on.
As i was 8 i talked to her about my feelings. I told her about my fascination to look into her open mouth and that i loved the smell of her mouth and saliva and that i would like to be swallowed by her.

She was surprised, but in a special way: She loved it to imagine how it was to swallow someone alive, but, she couldn't believe that there was someone who whished to be eaten by her.

DAMN @______________@ lucckkky......XD
My RP post for anyone curious viewtopic.php?f=31&t=27589
acex007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby koithedog » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:46 pm

When I was younger, I always hid in my blankets and pretend someone ate me.

When I was 13, I was drawing pictures and having thoughs of anime guys eating me because I pissed them off.

Not a lot has changed.
koithedog
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion