New vore in Manga

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

New vore in Manga

Postby BlazingAce » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:55 am

Manga: Karakasa no Saien 11
This is the only vore part in the mange really and but its still pretty good.
Also here is a link to the manga online reader < http://www.mangafox.com/manga/karakasa_no_saien/
Attachments
hblackmaoh012_046.jpg
hblackmaoh012_047.jpg
hblackmaoh012_048.jpg
_/{
_||
_||
_|| Rock On!
_||
(_||_)
_)_.(
(____)
BlazingAce
Somewhat familiar

Re: New vore in Manga

Postby French_snack » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:28 am

That... is what I call rapid digestion. 8O
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Postby Gypa » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:43 am

If more manga had vore in them I might be more interested reading them although most of the vore happens off screen maybe the artist haven't experienced much with drawing vore on screen, I have heard takes lots of practice.
Gypa
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wolfwood » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:17 am

I think the guy behind this is into vore. In that same chapter read what is said at the end of page 39 and on page 40 :P
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby [Dinobonoid] » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:59 am

I read the whole comic, and same size non-fatal f/f with belly bump and escape, with prey describing in detail her enjoyment of being eaten, all in a professional quality manga?

This is delicious~
Я питалась лесбиянками
[Dinobonoid]
---

Postby Heady9 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:25 pm

Basically what [Dinobonoid] said. Interesting manga to begin with, although a little hard to follow at points. I think this may be due to the Magazine format, or potentially the translation itself (ran into that problem many a time. . .). Enjoyed it, non the less.
I make comments and posts when I should be sleeping. You have been warned
Heady9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Saiai » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:27 pm

Wow this is cool. Thank you so much for the share. *Buys a ticket to Japan to find such Kami.*
Saiai
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Imrhys » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:54 pm

Damn you! Here I was trying to work on writing something utterly unrelated to THIS and now... OMG. I'm normally not into oral vore, but the helplessness and suddenness of her demise is... OMG, nosebleed. *purrs*

Now I may just have to read the whole thing to put this all into better context (although that could ruin what I enjoyed, her death by betrayal).
"Mmmm," Purple eyes stare enviously at a young woman's chest. "I might have to borrow that..."

A bit later as whimpers of despair fade, Im'Rhys admires her newest bewb job, "Ooooh, these look so much better on me."
Imrhys
---

Postby Saiai » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:02 pm

Just finished reading it. Very very nice... will look for moar like. ^_^
Saiai
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby C-B-A » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:49 pm

I don't always like same size, but when I do, it has to have rapid digestion.
Nice find, I'm going to go read the rest now.
Regional mad scientist and belly inspector
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby MilkChocolate » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:01 pm

This

[Dinobonoid] wrote:I read the whole comic, and same size non-fatal f/f with belly bump and escape, with prey describing in detail her enjoyment of being eaten, all in a professional quality manga?

This is delicious~

And This

C-B-A wrote:I don't always like same size, but when I do, it has to have rapid digestion.
[ http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/002/598/The-Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World.jpg?1275587910 ]
Nice find, I'm going to go read the rest now.
MilkChocolate
???

Postby noisekeeper » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:36 pm

Finally, a F/F vore scene in a manga with a large belly afterwards. Thanks for the heads up, definitely going in my save pile.
noisekeeper
Somewhat familiar

Postby ichbinich » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:43 pm

I lol'd. Reminds me of Jungle Guu. ~:3
ichbinich
SHARK!

Postby Mark » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:48 pm

French_snack wrote:That... is what I call rapid digestion. 8O

I'm not wholly convinced of that. Manga are usually read right-to-left rather than left-to-right like "Western" comics, aren't they? So the bottom right image with the girl rubbing her belly comes before the whole "spit her out!" panel and we don't really know what happens after that.
Mark
Participator

Postby C-B-A » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:48 pm

Mark wrote:

I'm not wholly convinced of that. Manga are usually read right-to-left rather than left-to-right like "Western" comics, aren't they? So the bottom right image with the girl rubbing her belly comes before the whole "spit her out!" panel and we don't really know what happens after that.

Um yes true, but the main manga format is right to left and top to bottom, so the big belly image comes before the belly rubbing and followed by the "spit her out" so the panel on top comes before the 2 on the bottom.
It is not read from bottom to top.
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby Imrhys » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:37 pm

C-B-A wrote:
Mark wrote:

Um yes true, but the main manga format is right to left and top to bottom, so the big belly image comes before the belly rubbing and followed by the "spit her out" so the panel on top comes before the 2 on the bottom.

Actually I read a bit more into that manga, and I'm not sure how to read parts of it. At times reading it could be in either direction OR it is just one of those things that i'll never wholly grasp, lol. It happens with the more fringe manga and me >_>
"Mmmm," Purple eyes stare enviously at a young woman's chest. "I might have to borrow that..."

A bit later as whimpers of despair fade, Im'Rhys admires her newest bewb job, "Ooooh, these look so much better on me."
Imrhys
---

Postby C-B-A » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:47 pm

Imrhys wrote:Actually I read a bit more into that manga, and I'm not sure how to read parts of it. At times reading it could be in either direction OR it is just one of those things that i'll never wholly grasp, lol. It happens with the more fringe manga and me >_>

I know what you mean, when I first started doing manga I had a very hard time with the format, espesioly when they get very fragmented and the pannles cross over alot, but now I can just read it as easy as a book, unfortunately now western left to right comic formats don't look natural and will confuse me from time to time ^^;
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby locuas » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:10 pm

yes, it can be confusing at times, but it just needs practice and you will be able to read manga as easy as you read comics. if it makes it easier, here is an example of the format of a manga:
http://0.tqn.com/d/comicbooks/1/0/m/1/panel.jpg
locuas
New to the forum

Postby fatass » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:01 am

any more manga with female preds? preferably with belly bulges
fatass
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mark » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:05 am

C-B-A wrote:Um yes true, but the main manga format is right to left and top to bottom, so the big belly image comes before the belly rubbing and followed by the "spit her out" so the panel on top comes before the 2 on the bottom.

True, but that could just be a trick of the perspective and/or artistic license. I mean, it's not like we're probably supposed to take those two guys facefaulting on the previous page wholly literally (in a "yes, that's how their faces really physically deform right then and there" sense) either. :)
Mark
Participator

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion