Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Postby Eka » Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:20 pm

Added.

Still looking for people to help the list!
Eka
Administrator

Postby Silky » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:57 pm

I can't believe Innerspace hasn't been mentioned! I has an incredibly detailed vore scene (several endosoma clips too actually) where the pod carry Dennis Quaid is swallowed by Martin Short. Another man in a space suit like device is trying to drill through the windshield on Quaid's pod inside Shorts' stomach. Great shots of the tiny pod falling into the stomach acid to digest the bad guy. I have a clip of this and can upload it.
Silky
Somewhat familiar

Postby haloronin » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:05 am

though you may not realize it there was actualy two good scenes in the evildead series that contained asme vore content

evil dead 2 after being scared out of her wits one of the secondary caracters was imeadinatley tentacle raped w/ roots and vines by "the evil" in the trees after then she was wraped up and consumed by the same trees all in one gulp

and in evil dead 3 army of darkness after tryinr go open one of the 3 necronomicins ashe is sucked in head first to a black hole (though it was not vore in a animalistic sense he was inside somthing else) after about 10 seconds he climed our and had a strched face that looked like teh french guy from green card and then tim allen adn back to normal

and finaly one of what should be everybodys favorite is phinochio the story of a wooden boy who trys to become real but he was tricked several times to be bad preventing his progress afer once trying to return to his father he has found that his father was eaten by a whale and when he goes toe rescue him he is too
haloronin
---

Postby Stank » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:20 am

As an evil dead expert, I must say that the tree rape seen in the first movie is ALOT more... vivid... than in the second one. Heck, it's banned in England. Also, in Army of Darkness (#3 in the series) Ash eats one of his mini Ash assailants, which classifies as good 'ole macro-vore. :D
The world stinks. You're welcome.
-Da Other Skunk-
Stank
Somewhat familiar

Postby haloronin » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:22 am

Stank wrote:As an evil dead expert, I must say that the tree rape seen in the first movie is ALOT more... vivid... than in the second one. Heck, it's banned in England. Also, in Army of Darkness (#3 in the series) Ash eats one of his mini Ash assailants, which classifies as good 'ole macro-vore. :D

you know i totaly forgot that one.. heh
haloronin
---

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:46 am

Just found a new anime series that's all about vore! I haven't seen it yet, but it's called Jungle wa itsumo Hale nochi Guu. The story is about a boy named Hale who lives in the jungle with his mother. One day, she brings home a girl from the orphanage who keep eating things, besically all kinds of things, objects, animals and people. And apparently, there's an alternate dimension inside of her, where all of the swallowed things live.

It's been liscensed in the US, so you can't get it off of Bittorent. Keep an eye out for it though!

Postby Stank » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:47 pm

Wow... This stuff is everywhere.

I just got finished watching a random Spanish movie I found in the university library for a school report, and low and behold it contained the magic of unbirthing! Sort of... There's a scene in which a character recalls a silent movie he saw, and the movie is shown via flashback. In the movie within a movie, deliberately made with bad effect but still rather realistic, a woman's lover is shrunk and, well, has fun with her while she sleeps. Through the magic of gigantic puppets the man bounces on her breasts and crawls in her... naughty place. 0.0 Everything is shown. It is rated R, after all. ;) Afterwards the main character says the shrunken man stayed inside her forever.

The movie is 'Talk to Her,' and actually won a real live Academy Award for Original Screenplay! Sadly, it didn't win for visual effects...
The world stinks. You're welcome.
-Da Other Skunk-
Stank
Somewhat familiar

Postby haloronin » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:23 pm

Anonymous wrote:Just found a new anime series that's all about vore! I haven't seen it yet, but it's called Jungle wa itsumo Hale nochi Guu. The story is about a boy named Hale who lives in the jungle with his mother. One day, she brings home a girl from the orphanage who keep eating things, besically all kinds of things, objects, animals and people. And apparently, there's an alternate dimension inside of her, where all of the swallowed things live.

It's been liscensed in the US, so you can't get it off of Bittorent. Keep an eye out for it though!

thats hare and guu to us english types the second episode guu a superdimentional being trys to eat hare's teacher but he convinces he rnot to but fails to save the rest of his class.. the rest of the episode revolves around hin convincing her to throwthem back up
haloronin
---

Postby random_man » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:42 pm

I cant believe this hasnt been posted yet,

King Kong (the new one): there are several scenes of vore in it on the skull island, one i can remember well is the part where the crew falls into a pit and a bunch of bugs and snake-like creatures attack them, one guy gets swallowed leg first into one of the snake things.

Police Academy (cant remember whitch one it is): there is a scene when they (a cop and the academy learder) are chasing a suspect on a motor cycle when the cop stops and the captain flys off and he lands face first into a horses butt.
random_man
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tails » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:08 am

You know, I've still yet to see Police Academy. That reminds me however. In the movie "Mafia!" there is a flashback to the Don's childhood. In it he is smuggled away from a gangster that is trying to have him killed inside a horse's butt. You don't really get to see anything but I love when the horse farts his hat out on him after releasing him.
Tails
Participator

Postby random_man » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:46 am

8O wow i was thinking of that film but i forgot the name, was a pretty funny movie also. thanks!
random_man
Somewhat familiar

Postby Feeder » Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:01 pm

Little Mermaid: Ursula eats a small shrimp like creature(prime example of morsel vore).

Jimmy Neutron: The alien king Goobot eats a small creature named Orthgart(yet another example of morsel vore).
Feeder
Participator

Re:

Postby Tails » Wed May 10, 2006 4:39 am

This is actually a TV series (Though there was a movie; "Bride of Infershia"), but it fits here best I guess.

Mahou Sentai Magiranger

Early in the series, episode two I believe, three of the rangers are swallowed by a giant blob creature. We see them floating within it a few times, they are rescued however. In the next episode a man is swallowed by a giant worm off screen. The red ranger nearly is, but he manages to fight it off. The Cokatrice turns a bunch of people to stone so that it can eat them, and almost does, however the rangers interrupt his meal. The manticore monster is a strange one. It does an irrestable dance to lure it's prey to it's mouth. A girl is slowly forced to dance closer and closer as it opens it's jaws. We don't get to actually see her get eaten, however Nai and Mare frequently sing about how the Manticore loves to "munch and crunch" people throughout the episode.

I've only seen eight or so episodes thus far and hopefully there will be more; according to the general in the first episode a lot of Infershia's monsters are predatory. At one point he slashes his sword and yells for his troops to "devour them all!" Of course, as far as I know, none of this has made it into the American "Mystic Force" series. Fortunatly the entire series (subbed in english) is up on Youtube.

Necronomicon: Book of the Dead

In the third story a group of creatures begin twisting about the main characters sense of reality as they attempt to eat her. It's really fuzzy in my mind, however I wanted to include it as I like this concept a lot, and it reminded me of the next listing. As I recall the movie is not very loyal to the source material at all, and the subtitle's latin is wrong, but it was a nice idea.

The X-Files

In one episode the villain, an undeveloped twin, escapes from his host brother and commits murders. In the end the Conundrum, a circus geek, eats him.

In another we see a loving couple apparently on their honeymoon. Time goes on, and finally we see them rise from the ground as skeletons. Mulder and Scully investigate the matter, and begin a long chain of events which leads up to real first contact. However in the end they realize that everything is a halucination brought about by spores; they are actually being digested by a giant fungal lifeform! They manage to crawl back up to the surface and file a report on the matter. However they both mention that the details of their escape are a bit fuzzy in there minds. It then turns out that they are infact still trapped, but the agency manages to pull them free from it's "stomach" before it is too late.

In one episode a witch sends a boa constrictor against one of her allies that has sided with Mulder. He is handcuffed to a set of stairs and can only try to inch away as the snake swallows him whole. Unfortunatly I don't believe we get to see much, but it was still pretty good if I recall.

Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child

It's revealed that Freddy is feeding the souls of those he kills to Jacob, and we see a couple of them travel down an umbilical cord into his stomach. At one point a hole is opened leading there and a girl nearly tumbles in, however she doesn't fall in.
Tails
Participator

Re:

Postby Omega » Wed May 10, 2006 9:07 am

Gah! Theres alot of vore-ish moments on film and animation!

A few things even I have missed out on. wahhhh!

Lets see what I can call up here.

The Creeping Terror - If ever there was a vore movie, this is it
and the one none have yet to beat after all these years. A shambling
monster swallows up people, mostly women, and the first instance
of it really catching someone is one of the longest struggle scenes
ever. There are at least 6 more vore moments in the movie of
varying lengths.

The Navy vs. The Night Monsters - Plants are shipped from the arctic
that turn out to be carnivorous. They infest an island and at one point
swallow a man whole. Short, but shown fully.

The Great Alligator - Came out not long after Alligator and Alligator
the Mutation. A resort is ser up in a jungle area. But the natives worship
a huge alligator. Near the end the alligator attacks a boat full of people
and proceeds to swallow whole one after the other. The vore here is
mostly shown from underneath and in murky water, but there were at
least two shots of women tumbling in the water into its gaping maw.

Angry Red Planet - Giant plant monster tries to eat the female character
early on while near the end another character is caught by an enormus
ameobe-like thing and shown fading away as it digest him.

Tremors 3 - Near the beginning a worker is is shown being swallowed
by the worm.

Komodo - A woman is shown being pulled under the floor by one of
the lizards. Very brief and nothing is really shown. A very dissapointing
movie.

Godzilla vs. Biolante - Biolante grabs up Godzilla in its jaws and tries
to eat him. With predictable results.

Godzilla 2000/Millenium - Millinium absorbs Godzillas aspects and
tries to swallow him whole. Short but nicely shown as the jaws and
throat stretch around Godzilla. With predictable results.

Godzilla vs. Mothra & Ghidora - Near the end of the movie a mini-sub
is piloted down the spectre-godzilla's throat and then shown inside its
stomach.

Gamera vs Barugon - Gamera battles a giant chameleon. Near the end
a man steals an important diamond and he and the diaond are slurped
up by the monsters long tongue. He is shown screaming as it reeles
him into its gaping maw. Brief but they made a full sized maw prop for
it.

Gamera vs Gaos - Two vore moments here. Gaos picks up a man and
eats him. Its not really shown but Gaos does chew some. Later Gaos
grabs a group of people from a train and eats them all at once. Nothing
really shown but I recall a maw-shot in there.

Gamera vs. Monster X - At one point Gamera is paralized by the giant
lizard and two boys steal a mini-sub and pilot it into his mouth and down
his throat. They allmost blunder into the giant turtle's belly.

Lost Continent - A couple of vore moments in this. A man is grabbed
by a giant octopus and pulled under. Fair amount of struggle. Another
man is grabbed by constricting sargasso vines and lost. Finally the
Inquisition feeds rebels to the primary plant monster. At least one guy
puts up a good struggle trying not to be devoured as the undullating
jaws of the plant pull him down.

Konga - Scientist grows an ape to giant size. He also grows man-eating
plants. Near the end one woman stumbles into one of the plants and it
proceeds to gobble her up arm first. she is last seen in allmost up to her
shoulder and apparently never rescued.

Reptillicus - The giant dragon/dino/shake at one point smashes a
house and picks a man up in its jaws. It tilts its head back and he is
seen rolling into oblivion.

Curse of Blood Island - Strange movie involving exploration of an island
covered with myriad carnivorous plants. I recall at least one scene where
a man is watching native children playing. Till one girl is captured by a
plant. Likely has at least one more vore moment in it. But its been well
over 30 years since I saw it.

The Giant Claw - Giant space buzzard comes to earth. At one point
it is shown attacking a bomber. The crew bail out only to be snapped up
by the monster bird one by one.

The Womaneater - Women are mezmerized and fed to a plant monster.
Never seen it but heard of it often.

Alien Contamination - Italian movie. Near the end the group is placed
before the alien intelligence. It mezmerizes them one by one. The first
is unfortunate and swallowed whole by the monster. Quick, but shown
fully. Production sketches would have had a scene after showing him
digesting in its transparent guts.

Gozu: The Hungry House - I've heard of this one a few times. Apparntly
women in it are devoured by furniture and a monster along the way.
No idea how good this is though. There may be a sequel too.

An American Tail - Quick vore scene near the beginning where cats
raid a mouse village and a pair are shown being tossed into a cats
gullet. Very fast moment.

Thats about all I can think of at the moment. Trying to list the more
obscure stuff as its easy to miss sometimes.

Check my screencap folder as I've been trying to collect as many as
possible from as broad a range of movies and games and whatnod as I
can lay hands on. Likely a few there people havent heard of before.

Thank you.

Omega
Omega
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby tuyulacil » Wed May 10, 2006 1:19 pm

there is another scene from x file, i forget the episode. Scully (her cloning, not real Scully) swallowed alive a green frog, for survive.
tuyulacil
New to the forum

Postby Mouse » Wed May 10, 2006 1:59 pm

I already posted about the movie "Monster House" in another section: http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=Foru ... pic&t=1462

It's not out yet, but it's still vore related...
Mouse
Author

Re:

Postby Omega » Wed May 10, 2006 2:11 pm

A note on Necronomicon. There isnt any vore in this movie, though
the first segment has the characters drown wife try to entice him.
Turns out she is Cthulhu's tongue and she reverts to forn and is
drawn back in.

The segment mentioned above is The Butcher, the last installment
and by far the worst as it has no relation to any of the Lovecraft
mythos. A police Woman is chasing a bloody serial killer, she is
pregnent at the time but follows him deeper into the slums and
tunnels below. She is wounded at some point and neets an elderly
couple who help her. Then things get strange and the ends up in
a hospital. But its all a hallucination and in the end she awakens
to fine herself being butcherd grotesquely while one of the monsters
the killer serves now houses her unborn child in its transparent
belly/womb while the things suck on her dismembered limbs bone
marrow. No vore and a very nasty segment to cap off a pretty
unpleasant rip-off.

Omega
Omega
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Feeder » Fri May 26, 2006 2:52 pm

In atleast two of the bond movies theres vore.

You only Live Twice: Helga Brant is dropped into a tank of piranhas.

There is another one but i don't know the name. It has to do with this guy who wants to build a paradise underwater but to do so he feels he has to wipe out the surface world. In one scene he drops his secretary into a pool of sharks.
Feeder
Participator

Re:

Postby mofvore » Fri May 26, 2006 5:37 pm

Feeder wrote:There is another one but i don't know the name. It has to do with this guy who wants to build a paradise underwater but to do so he feels he has to wipe out the surface world. In one scene he drops his secretary into a pool of sharks.

That was "The Spy Who Loved Me"
mofvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby canime » Fri May 26, 2006 5:44 pm

Anonymous wrote:Just found a new anime series that's all about vore! I haven't seen it yet, but it's called Jungle wa itsumo Hale nochi Guu. The story is about a boy named Hale who lives in the jungle with his mother. One day, she brings home a girl from the orphanage who keep eating things, besically all kinds of things, objects, animals and people. And apparently, there's an alternate dimension inside of her, where all of the swallowed things live.

I'm not sure how Hale's name will be pronounced in the english version (I prefer Hale over Hare), but you can see some of the original japanese versions which I think are fansubbed on youtube.com. just type in hale nochi guu to see the episodes they have up there.
canime
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion