A suggestion

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

A suggestion

Postby boredpenguin » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:17 pm

Have you ever considered doing series pictures?
boredpenguin
don't care ^^

Postby Cliff » Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:47 am

Series...? What exactly do you mean?
Cliff
Wolfboy

Postby boredpenguin » Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:20 am

Like one picture would have Suryia finding a victim, the next picture would have her begining to swallow them, then the next has further swallowing, and then the next has further swallowing, until finally she has a big stomach. Something like that. A group of pictures that are of an indefinate amount of time.
boredpenguin
don't care ^^

Postby Cliff » Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:01 pm

I've seen a few like that. Redfox has a lovely sequence like that, as does Cownugget. Of course, they're both M/M, and one has M/M yiff...probably not your thang. *Shrug* I'm sure there are alot of other folks who draw in series.
Cliff
Wolfboy

Postby boredpenguin » Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:01 am

Yea series pictures are very rare. And I know that Jaku is a very busy and very talented artist. I was just throwing in some suggestions, light a spark or get some juices flowing. I hope he's not against people giving him those like Charlez Schutlz was. He hated people giving him ideas because he wanted peanuts to be entirely his own work. This isn't really telling him what to draw, but more of how to draw. I hope he reads this I'd like to hear what he thinks.
boredpenguin
don't care ^^

Postby Requiem » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:24 pm

You know, you could have asked some of the other artists who draw nagas for a sequence, too...*cough*likemedangyou*cough*
"A solid beginning may lead to the perfect ending. Go for it!"--Charles Glover, Power Stone 2
Requiem
Three Pencil Style!
Three Pencil Style!

Postby boredpenguin » Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:56 pm

Sorry Requiem! I'll get right on to asking right away.
boredpenguin
don't care ^^

Postby JakuArts » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:36 am

Wow I cant belive I didnt check my forum in so long!

To answer your question.... YES!
Ive got quite a few ideas for a few series. Right now Im just kinda getting back into a groove. You know, single character pieces doing something simple. Nothing big. Ill move on to more complex things as my hand warms up.

But just to let you know. Feel free to post ideas, suggestions, things you like or dislike. Im ALWAYS up for critique and in search of ideas.

And thanks for your comments, really! It keeps me going at times ya know!
JakuArts
Artist

Postby boredpenguin » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:59 pm

YAY! I love meeting artists like you that are open to ideas and don't see them as someone trying to tell you what to do. Don't worry, I'm a very creative person, the ideas and suggestion will come in as I think about them. It's fine if you take your time with how/when you implement my ideas, I'm just throwing them out there to see what you think. You just worry about drawing that sexy naga Suryia ^^.
boredpenguin
don't care ^^

Return to Artists Valley