SLVC has been redesigned! (and slightly moved)

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

SLVC has been redesigned! (and slightly moved)

Postby Ante » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:44 pm

The entire sim of Erebus is under a major redesign, and I've rebuilt SLVC as well. It's back on the ground now, and smaller. The problem with the old club is, first of all, nobody would teleport up to it, and second, it was huge. This new one is much cozier, with a pillow pit right in the entrance and some tables and a bar off to the side. Lockable private rooms can be found under a hatch on the floor. Clicking on the hatch will teleport you to the private room hub, themed as the club's basement, and private rooms with can be found inside. You can click the latch on the door to lock yourself in so nobody will be able to bother you and your RP partners. There is also plenty of space out in the swamp for more public RPs, and RP is always welcome inside of the club.

Around the pillow pit in the club are tiny buttons with a stomach on them. Click on those, and you will be placed inside of a stomach pose under the floor. This is a great visual RP tool for vore, as it hides you from the club and gives you a nice interior shot. It also animates nicely.

If you want to build, the sandbox is in the center of the sim, surrounding the mall. The sandbox is over twice as big as the last one, and with the mall in the middle, it's now easier to spread out and visually block distractions.

The mall and rentals should be opening before the end of the month, so if you have anything to sell or want a place in SL where your neighbors probably want to eat you, join our group and keep an eye out for a notice. :D

Anyway, if you want to check it out, the click the link below. If you have SL installed, click "visit this location". If not, you can join from that page and click the link once you do have it installed.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Erebus/186/188/21

Also, please note that the majority of SLVC and a whole lot of the rest of the sim uses meshes, so you will need to use a recent Second Life client to view it. The latest official viewer will work fine, and Firestorm or Astra will work fine. Phoenix hasn't yet gotten mesh. If you are new to Second Life, don't worry about all of that and just install the official viewer. It has most of the features of 3rd party viewers these days, anyway!
Attachments
Snapshot_001.jpg
outside the club
Snapshot_002.jpg
inside the club
Snapshot_003.jpg
Some of the outdoor RP area. A camp site near a small cave.
Snapshot_004.jpg
Stomach pose. Somebody nabbed a coyote. D:
Ante
New to the forum

Re: SLVC has been redesigned! (and slightly moved)

Postby Jit » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:13 pm

----------
Last edited by Jit on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jit
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alkina » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Any chance for a return of the dungeon? Someone has to keep those things fed. :)
-I'm- the reason why your mother told you not to go out at night...
Alkina
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ante » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:26 pm

I'll be making new stuff to eat you. I already have a gator out in the swamp that's nicer then my old one, but it doesn't eat people yet. I also want to do quicksand and snakes. The dungeon itself will not be returning. Those things were way too laggy. I'll be custom making anything we use from now on.
Ante
New to the forum

Postby newwriter12111 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:15 pm

Do the beds work? I tried using them, and after each action a ball would appear, but once I clicked on the ball, nothing would happen. I'm new at SL, but is there anything I'm doing wrong?
newwriter12111
New to the forum

Postby kenny316 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Do inform us when you add more stuff.
kenny316
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ante » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:24 pm

Those gators out in the swamp eat you now! They are a lot like the old gator, but the animations are much smoother and the gator looks a lot nicer. Mesh prims allowed me to add a bunch more detail, so these new gators actually have teeth this time! With prim animation, more prims means laggier animation, so making it fewer parts with mesh really helped. Hopefully LL lets us rig mesh objects eventually. Then I can make this thing REALLY smooth.
Ante
New to the forum

Postby gulpin » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:47 pm

cool! :D
gulpin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ante » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:56 am

Just a quick update. That gator I made has been updated with an internal view after the animation, and is now for sale in the mall. Mall spots are available for L$50 a week for 20 prims. I've been selling a ton there, and the sandbox surrounding the mall seems to be the most popular adult sandbox in SL at the moment, so if you have stuff to sell, it probably wouldn't hurt to grab a space.
Ante
New to the forum

Postby BoomRandom » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:37 pm

I have yet to see any human characters in any of the screenshots of SLVC. Are they like not allowed in or something?
"A life lost is sad, but a lifesaver lost is tragedy."
BoomRandom
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:31 pm

How do you get the stomach pose?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby ian66613 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:45 pm

BoomRandom wrote:I have yet to see any human characters in any of the screenshots of SLVC. Are they like not allowed in or something?

When I first went to SLVC way back, I was allowed, and I was human only :V
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby SollusDellager » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:55 pm

Bright wrote:How do you get the stomach pose?

From what I can tell, after being vored you are put in a small stomach underneath the alligator, however, view is not allowed to go below the ground from what I can tell and it just points you straight down at the water above where the stomach is.
Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
-Douglas Adams,
SollusDellager
Participator

Postby Celestia » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:31 am

Will the kitchen be returning and will there be a micro/macro room for food related vore ( like being made into a sandwich with lettuce, swiss cheese, tomatoes, and mayo)?
Celestia
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheHungryHusky » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:43 am

Wait...I couldn't find the hutch or any of the private rooms. Where exactly are they?
TheHungryHusky
New to the forum

Postby NarutoUzumaki » Sat May 30, 2015 6:34 pm

Can I join the club please
NarutoUzumaki
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Inside Sasuke's stomach... LET ME OUT I DON'T WANT TO BE DIGESTED!!

Return to Second Life Vore Club