All done :)

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

All done :)

Postby brain3times3 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:13 am

Okay, I have posted all of my artwork and have added a folder with my stories as well. Enjoy! :)
brain3times3
Artist

Postby Radijs » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:37 pm

Wahoo!

PS. I love that picture of the stuffed kitty cat aunt.
Radijs
---

Postby Negator » Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:25 pm

Ah, it's great seeing your art again, have missed it since the yahoo group got nailed. :)
Negator
Somewhat familiar

Postby Onewingedangel » Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:25 pm

YAAAAAY!

Love your stuff. Since vore started for me as a kid I really appreciate the material you often make.
Onewingedangel
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreFriend » Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:46 pm

Thank you so much Brain! Love your stuff!
VoreFriend
Somewhat familiar

Postby boredpenguin » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:03 pm

WOW! I had no idea you wrote stories too. Is there anything you can't do? ^^. Are you going to ask El Portero if you can post his stories too or get him over to Eka's portal? He has a lot of stories that go with your pictures too. It's just a thought, but it would help people that have never heard of you become big fans like we are.
boredpenguin
don't care ^^

Postby brain3times3 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:31 am

Yeah, I tried my hand at writing as well, but found that I had a very difficult time finishing a whole story. I had a story idea behind each and every one of my drawings, but could never flesh those stories out to my satisfaction. It's easy enough to capture a scene from one of my story ideas without having to actually write the whole story, so I stuck with the drawings.
I will ask El Portero about posting his stories the next time I hear from him. His RL resposibilities dominate most of his time, so I don't know when that might be(I can count the number of times I've heard from him this year on one hand). He spoiled me rotten by writing all of those stories based on my drawings! He even offered to take a story concept of mine, fleshed it out, and made it his own. I owe that guy big time! He does have his own site where you can read his stories, although he hasn't updated it in quite some time: http://www.geocities.com/gih_80/
brain3times3
Artist

Postby SK » Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:45 am

*Grunt*
SK
Evil Mewtwo

Postby Radijs » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:39 am

I can't help but wonder what kind of scenery you had pictured behind this picture.
If you don't mind I'd like to try to put a story behind it sometime.
Radijs
---

Postby brain3times3 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:17 am

There was more scenery in the original sketch before I inked it, but everything was out of perportion and the perspective was all goofy, so I didn't ink any of it and it all got erased. It was just bedroom furniture and some random toys, nothing special.
Feel free to base a story on the drawing if you like. I always have a story in my head when I draw this stuff, so it would be interesting to see what you come up with.
brain3times3
Artist

My Stories

Postby ElPortero » Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:03 am

boredpenguin wrote:WOW! I had no idea you wrote stories too. Is there anything you can't do? ^^. Are you going to ask El Portero if you can post his stories too or get him over to Eka's portal? He has a lot of stories that go with your pictures too. It's just a thought, but it would help people that have never heard of you become big fans like we are.

Hey there! Glad to know more people than just Brain and I read my stories. :P I'll think about posting the stories here. Since my writing spans both vore and stuffing, I can't post everything here, and I like keeping all my work together. But we'll see. I've been known to change my mind...from time to time.

In all honesty, once I get things more settled on my end (I have lost 2 computers in the last couple months, and don't have a lot of things) I'll ask about opening a gallery here. But for the moment I'm just happy letting them all sit on my site. :)
"I pray you, remember the porter!"

El Portero is open for story commissions: Check out the details.
ElPortero
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eka » Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:08 am

Even if you don't want to post your story here, which are much welcomed as usual. At least submit a link to our weblink section! ^^
Eka
Administrator

Weblink

Postby ElPortero » Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:12 am

Eka wrote:Even if you don't want to post your story here, which are much welcomed as usual. At least submit a link to our weblink section! ^^

Wow, you are really on top of your forums! I'll submit my stuff at some point, just everything's a mess at the moment. I'll be sure to add a link to the weblinks section!
"I pray you, remember the porter!"

El Portero is open for story commissions: Check out the details.
ElPortero
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Artists Valley