General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby C-B-A » Sat May 05, 2012 6:14 pm

ok, a new "looking for" or "can't find" or "what's this from" thread is opened multiple times a week, so I'm opening this as an alternative to opening a bunch of threads that take up space and generally clutter up the general vore discussion board.

so if you have a question as to where something is, what something is from, or how to find anything relating to vore art, stories, games, interactives ECT PLEASE POST HERE! and don't open a cluttery thread.
Last edited by C-B-A on Sun May 06, 2012 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regional mad scientist and belly inspector
C-B-A
Heavy user

Re: General "Looking for" thread

Postby Bright » Sun May 06, 2012 3:52 pm

Lemme start off with one then.

I remember a flash based picture which showed a girl with hair coming out of her mouth.
If you clicked on the picture, it would show the stomach sack of said girl, and if you clicked on it again, it would show the girl within the stomach.

I think it was done by Byoki-Desu.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby ZeusTheta » Sun May 06, 2012 3:55 pm

Yes, I am looking for a specific picture. Any help would be appreciated. :)

It was a picture that appeared to be done by Female Teeth, or at least someone extremely similar. It was many pictures in one image, featuring a girl wearing cat ears, glasses, and she was going to swallow her boyfriend who wanted to be swallowed.

At the end of it, she tries to bring him back up but can't, and remarks "I hope he can find the rear exit in time!", or something to that effect.

The picture was done in some kind of poser, but was of extremely high quality (with much focus on the teeth), which causes me to think it was done by Female Teeth. I checked his website, but all he has there is videos and games.

Anyway, if someone has it, or knows where it is, etc, I would sure appreciate it. :)
ZeusTheta
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gershwin » Sun May 06, 2012 3:58 pm

ZeusTheta: This is what you are after - http://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic ... re#p506157

Sadly, female-teeth does very little work like this and mainly does violent bloody chewing and crunching, a total turn off!
Gershwin
Somewhat familiar

Postby ZeusTheta » Sun May 06, 2012 4:05 pm

Thank you very much Gershwin for the quick reply!

And yes, I know. I wish there was someone as talented as him who liked soft vore, though. The quality of his work is amazing.
ZeusTheta
Somewhat familiar

Postby C-B-A » Sun May 06, 2012 4:09 pm

Bright wrote:Lemme start off with one then.

I remember a flash based picture which showed a girl with hair coming out of her mouth.
If you clicked on the picture, it would show the stomach sack of said girl, and if you clicked on it again, it would show the girl within the stomach.

I think it was done by Byoki-Desu.

I was on his DA page and a lot of his stuff is in storage, but I will keep looking.
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby Pegadygor » Sun May 06, 2012 4:20 pm

C-B-A wrote:ok, a new "looking for" or "can't find" or "what's this from" thread is opened multiple times a week, so I'm opening this as an alternative to opening a bunch of threads that take up space and generally clutter up the general vore discussion board.

so if you have a question as to where something is, what something is from, or how to find anything relating to vore art, stories, games, interactives ECT PLEASE POST HERE! and don't open a cluttery thread.

Good luck with this. I tried the same thing years ago, maybe this time it works.
Pegadygor
Absent-minded glitter-dragon

Postby CharlieC » Sun May 06, 2012 4:31 pm

There are a couple of cooking vore stories I haven't been able to find for a while now.

The first one involves a rabbit who tricks a wolf over to his house on the premise of having a date, then leads him into the backyard where he cooks the wolf on a grill. This one I originally found on FA but I think the author took it down, because I can't seem to find it anymore.

The second is about a babysitter who gets sucked into a cartoon due to the kid's experiments. While in the cartoon she's captured by a family of wolves, cooked, and eaten, and the whole time the kid's recording the whole thing on his computer. I can't remember the site I originally found it on.
CharlieC
???

Postby C-B-A » Sun May 06, 2012 4:37 pm

Pegadygor wrote:
C-B-A wrote:ok, a new "looking for" or "can't find" or "what's this from" thread is opened multiple times a week, so I'm opening this as an alternative to opening a bunch of threads that take up space and generally clutter up the general vore discussion board.

Good luck with this. I tried the same thing years ago, maybe this time it works.

thanks, I'm just trying to help keep the forum clutter free.
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby CharlieC » Sun May 06, 2012 4:46 pm

Pegadygor wrote:

Maybe if the thread is stickied to stay near the top of the page (with the "Vore in media", "Vore dreams", etc. threads) it would help people notice it, since there's no risk of it slipping off the front of the page or getting mixed in with other threads.
CharlieC
???

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby ZdarLighT » Sun May 06, 2012 7:30 pm

In this video that was in a Rest of the World thread, at one point there's a censored version of some lion king anal vore (never though I would ever type that series of words in my life before coming to this site).

If anyone knows where I can find this, that would be awesome.
Attachments
LKAV.JPG
Last edited by Pegadygor on Sun May 06, 2012 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I posted a screenshot instead, might be easier to locate
ZdarLighT
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pegadygor » Sun May 06, 2012 8:15 pm

Actually a search for "Lion King" gave the answer to that one.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20041&hilit=lion+king

Warning though, there's scat involved
Pegadygor

Postby ZdarLighT » Sun May 06, 2012 8:57 pm

Pegadygor wrote:Actually a search for "Lion King" gave the answer to that one.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20041&hilit=lion+king

Warning though, there's scat involved

Thank you! I guess my searching powers just weren't good enough for me to find it.
ZdarLighT
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jeice » Sun May 06, 2012 11:22 pm

I'm looking for a series of poser (or other 3D tool) images that I believe I saw on FurAffinity. It featured a shrunken horse pleasuring his normal-sized lizard mate, then the groggy lizard mistakens the horse for a bug and laps him up.

Any help?
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby _Draco_ » Tue May 08, 2012 3:52 am

I enjoyed the Ryona games, and by far my fav is Milia Wars :) are there other games in the Fromage series? I have Fromage 4 and Milia Wars, but what else is there? it's been a while...
Time for sleepy, dream of new things. New life, new reality, new wings.
_Draco_
Somewhat familiar

Postby C-B-A » Tue May 08, 2012 9:09 pm

_Draco_ wrote:I enjoyed the Ryona games, and by far my fav is Milia Wars :) are there other games in the Fromage series? I have Fromage 4 and Milia Wars, but what else is there? it's been a while...

are they vore related? sorry i've never heard of them, but i'll look around.
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby Gypa » Wed May 09, 2012 6:44 am

I'm looking for perfect way to get way with murder can sombody help?
Gypa
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Wed May 09, 2012 8:24 am

Well I am looking for something kind of silly. There were a lot of stories by a cannibal author named Clemstra. I would love to find them all, especially the cooking ones. Moreover, I am looming for another story on the old big gulp site involving Angel and a wolf who lets her eat him, reforms, then eats her fattened up form. If anyone can find these...
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Borealis » Wed May 09, 2012 1:25 pm

Ah! I was going to create one of these threads yesterday! So here's my nasty, specific one!

Anyone remember when this was a big gallery of BBF's own pieces and fanart? - http://www.bluefoxfiles.com/index.html (this message has been there for like 5+ years) XD

I'm looking for a set of two individual pictures that used to be on there. I have never seen them reposted. I believe it was under fanart, rather than BBF's own work. But I'm not 100% on that.

The pred is a feral vixen that looks very feminine, one of the pics was a front on view with BBF in the mouth/on or around the tongue and I THINK the other one was a "brink of throat" view or possibly even a swallow. The captions on the site were "<name of character> being naughty", and "<name of character> being even naughtier", or something along those lines. This is circa 2004-5, and as I say I've never seen them anywhere else.

These two pics really clicked with me when I discovered that vore was a shared interest and I'd love to see them again. I'm happy to negotiate a reward (read, free photoshop picture) for the first person who finds and shares both so if anyone has them in a huge hard drive stash and knows the ones I'm talking about then reply or PM me. I'd ask the chap (BBF) himself but I don't know him at all. Heh.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby jake110 » Thu May 10, 2012 9:52 am

just copy pasted this from a topic i opened this morning, ill look into deleting it after i post this

i'm a bit useless so i've forgotten the name and the auther but i remember the general jist of the story

it follows a girl who has an older sister who, for her 18th birthday unbirthed her, but she accidentaly did it a day early so she felt bad about it afterwards. to make up for it the older sister shows the girl how to vore people and get the girl to swallow her, then for some reason i can't remember the older sister asks the girl to digest her.

then it goes to the girl at school with her two best friends, there being bullied by two older girls (age as the older sister was), the main bully keeps taunting the girl about how she murdered her own sister. it eventually is discovered that the main bully was the older sisters girlfriend and had been planning on getting the older sister to swallow the girl and then the bully would swallow the older sister, getting a two for one meal. the girl is pretty angry at this so she eats the bully.

after hearing all theres stories, the two friends get facinated by the whole vore thing. one is very submissive so she really likes the idea of being swallowed and the other is very dominant so she really likes the idea of dominating someone completly by swallowing them. the two of them start to verbally roleplay a few scenarios, this really distresses the main character because she doesn't want to loose anyone else, she has great regrets about loosing her sister. after a while they all end up in the woods, the main character falls asleep to digest the bully. when she wakes up, to her horror her dominent best friend has a large gurgling belly, thats where it ends.

it was a brillient story, my summary does not do it justice at all, dyslexia does not lead to great writing styles.
jake110
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion