slime ub?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: slime ub?

Postby Dark_phoenix » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:48 am

http://foone.org/7898/goo has a archive of Goo-people and more
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:34 pm

ooo murr very very nice ^_^ il have to scan through the whole thing soon, thanks for the link
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby rahzen » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:20 pm

Dark_phoenix wrote:http://foone.org/7898/goo has a archive of Goo-people and more

that link doesn't seem to be working anymore :*(
rahzen
New to the forum

Postby Scruffymatt » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:48 pm

Actually there is a book about an entire series of attacks by a slime creature which absorbs women and men from the inside. It's called Firefly by Piers Anthony. I highly recommend it, it's very sexual with both normal male and female sex, as well as graphic sexual description of the slime entering people's bodies and what it does to them. So check it out and I hope you all like it.
Scruffymatt
New to the forum

Re:

Postby dewdzrcul » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:49 pm

Please post more pics... this is so hot!
If the whole world was insane- doesn't that mean those of u that are "insane" are actually the only ones who can see reality?
dewdzrcul
Been posting for a bit

Postby fatalglory128 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:56 pm

heres one
Attachments
ah_1150202516588_tikalchaoshide.jpg
fatalglory128
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tai » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:30 am

The pics Pixeldance posted are from Oshiri de Kyut! 7, which is pretty much an anal sex manga made by an author big on anal insertions, and mostly uses any form of inanimate object. I thought someone would figure out the pics posted were acutally anal vore if anything, not unbirthing. The censored part in the pics is the vagina, and the blob is going into the ass and onto the intestinal guts.

Just thought I"d say that. : )
Tai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby dewdzrcul » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:33 am

PLease post ,more
If the whole world was insane- doesn't that mean those of u that are "insane" are actually the only ones who can see reality?
dewdzrcul
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Hungry » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:38 pm

I posted a sequence of Slime UB at the end of this post

http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=Foru ... c&start=30
Hungry
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:48 am

*giggles* thats quite a nice sequence ^^ good old slimies being naughty
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Re:

Postby Fritzle » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:41 pm

hungry is that all the pics for that story, there's not even a beginning , only it's climax
Fritzle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hungry » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:25 am

Yar thats all i could find, but i have more from the same artist.. when i can find it on my HD...
Hungry
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Unbirth