Female Prey LF Herm or Female Pred. (Updated)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female Prey LF Herm or Female Pred. (Updated)

Postby Nallore » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:04 pm

Please for the love of god no one liners they make me want to curl up in a small hole, paragraph a minimum, three-four lines. Put some thought into posts before messaging.

Update: I also have Second Life if anyone wants to rp with me my name is NalloreStarfire add me and we can work something out on there. :)

Hello everyone, i'm new to this forum but i'm not new to RP. :-D I made this account a few months back but I haven't gotten a chance to post here yet. Anyway i'm searching for either a pred herm or another female RP partner for a vore RP I like my partners to be literate and also can make good posts, I give what I'm given so if you give me a good descriptive paragraph, and if you give me a one-liner then I'll give you one. We can work out something just send me a PM and i'll get back to you as soon as I can. :-D

Plot: A strip club, where the strippers are mostly herms/futas and my character just comes in to see what a strip club is like not knowing that most of them are herms. My character then becomes unwilling in a bunch of vore and sex and other kinks. She eventually becomes a slave to the club and never leaves.

WoW RP: A setting in World of Warcraft where vore is able to happen, preferred races. Human, Night Elf, Dreanei, Blood Elf, Succubus. They can be herms or just plane females. ((Craving this now.))

New RP idea: Craving an RP to do with demons we can work out a plot or something like that. :) ((Really want to do this.))

Other RP idea: A Corruption of Champions RP with a vorish twist to it along with forced TF of any kind. ((Also really want to RP.))

Things i'm into: (Bold means I really would like.)
BDSM
Bondage
Rape
Herms/Futanari(Love huge cocks and balls on them)
Being Prey
Cock Vore (Would love to have a futa pred or herm pred for this)
TF ((Would like it forced on my character))
Forced Vore
Breast Vore
Anal Vore
Unbirth
Tentacle monster (Being vored by one.)
Demon
Succubus (Herm or female)
Sex before being vored
Naga (Craving espsaially being unbirthed by one.)
Driders (Same as above.)
Human
Demi (Neko's)
Furries (Prefered herms)
Same sized
Non fatal digestion
No death

If it's not there i'm willing to try it. :-D

Things I will not do:
Death
Hard Vore
Scat
Blood
Gore
Taurs
Giantess/giants
Micro/Macro
One liners
Oral Vore

Last bumped by Nallore on Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:04 pm.
Nallore
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!