Aunt Edna's Vore Cabaret

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

Aunt Edna's Vore Cabaret

Postby Taris » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:42 pm

The lights are low, a single spotlight illuminates the stage. All around are others, human and furry and everything in between, watching the show. The old converted theater is hushed as the performance goes on, everyone's eyes on the stage

*GULP*

The towering elephant of an owner watches from her private box, just as enthralled with the shows as she was the first day they opened, catering to the special interests of this select community.

*GULP*

The dancer, an athletic cheetah girl, is on her knees, her head pointed skyward. Her revealing attire allows everyone to see each movement she makes, her skilled body putting on a performance yet again.

*GULP*

The canine knew he was finished. He had come to see the show, and hadn't dreamed he would be a part of it. It doesn't matter now, it was hot, and wet, and cramped, the deed wad almost finished.

*GULP*

Only his footpaws remained now, and soon those too were claimed by the cheetah woman, vanishing past her lips. The canine was now forced into her gut, bulging it out for all to see. The Cheetah girl grabs her dance pole and pulls herself to her feet, the crowd bursting into cheers and applause, Aunt Edna smiling from her box seat. The show was over, the music turned back up and the lights raised while patrons went back to their drinks or their own similar meals. The cheetah girl retires to a private room to sleep off her customer, his last struggles slowly fading. This one had had a wristband, so she would be seeing him again, though not all were so lucky. Soon a new dancer would start a new show, and the cycle would begin again. All just part of life at Aunt Edna's Vore Cabaret.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes folks, it's true! Aunt Edna's is now live and open in Second Life! For those of you that dont know, a friend and myself on FurAffinity had started writing a series of stories featuring some taurs and their friends as they made meals of some locals. Amongst those stories appeared a club, dedicated to vore in all its forms, and it was called Aunt Edna's. After a few weeks of work and preparation, we are now open and we invite all of you to come see our dancers and join us for some fun, delectable role-playing!

All of our dancers are hungry predators of many species, and many also enjoy getting gobbled up themselves! We invite you to come have a sample (or be sampled) and join us for our February 3rd Grand Opening party!

Aunt Edna's Vore Cabaret Second Life location
Aunt Edna's Vore Cabaret Second Life Group

((I promise i'll post the stories here soon, really! :D))
This signature is not very interesting
Taris
Somewhat familiar

Re: Aunt Edna's Vore Cabaret

Postby the_game » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:22 pm

Hmm- I stopped by a couple days after opening... not very jumping yet :T stiff competition for attention with the SLVC
I doodle things :D

~am also a fancy gator thing.
the_game
Been posting for a bit

Postby Avereth » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:44 am

the_game wrote:Hmm- I stopped by a couple days after opening... not very jumping yet :T stiff competition for attention with the SLVC

Honestly most of the people at SLVC are just sandbox visitors. I think word just needs to get around. I already added his 'Feed a Taur' group into my groups list for people to find.
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: The Savannah, resting as a meerkat squirms inside me

Postby Doomlycupcake » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:35 am

any pictures?
Doomlycupcake
Participator

Postby Leika » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:11 am

the_game wrote:Hmm- I stopped by a couple days after opening... not very jumping yet :T stiff competition for attention with the SLVC

That might be because SecondLife as a whole is a barren, empty wasteland of nothingness where 5 people can be considered a large crowd. I think the maximum I've seen in the SLVC, ever, is about 7, and that was back in 2007 or something. I don't think Aunt Edna's has to worry much about competition, but they probably will have to deal with having, at the absolute most, a handful of people in at one time, just like everywhere else on SL. I'm going to visit it myself soon and see what it's like, but I'd be very, very surprised if I'm not the only one there 85% of the times I visit.
Leika
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NecrolanceZX » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:01 pm

Looks interesting. I did visit once, but didn't actually go in, just used my camera to look inside. Too shy to just pop in and sit down to watch, sad to say. If one of my friends came with me, it might be different, as I could just sit down with them and watch.
The signature that you are attempting to view is not here right now. Please leave a message after the beep. *beeeep*
NecrolanceZX
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:24 am

I like the stomachs lying around everywhere. I'm mostly into humans but I'll have to stop by from time to time to see whats what.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Terrafox » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:10 am

So are the girls interactive like in the macro room? Are they real people or just NPC?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Marcus » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:33 am

the girls are real people, not bots or prim objects
Marcus
Lord of Shadows

Postby Terrafox » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:50 pm

Marcus wrote:the girls are real people, not bots or prim objects

Yay I really new to SL and I really don't know how to ask about vore in there, I still have the generic look Avatar.
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PocketJabari » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:13 pm

its a really fun place I work security there everyone is welcome to come and enjoy themselves ^.^
PocketJabari
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marcus » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:25 am

ah a fellow member of Edna's security force, also note that at Aunt Edna's there are theme days, like unbirth mondays and such...
Marcus
Lord of Shadows

Postby Terrafox » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:05 pm

Marcus wrote:ah a fellow member of Edna's security force, also note that at Aunt Edna's there are theme days, like unbirth mondays and such...

Yay As I said I'm like really new to SL and I really don't know how to ask for to be vore. So how do I go about asking?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jonathan123 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:54 pm

Is this place closed...?
GEtting a wii U!! tell me your FC for it if you got one!
jonathan123
Heavy user

Postby Firon » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:11 am

jonathan123 wrote:Is this place closed...?

yes it is....and look at the date of the last post next time and don't necro old topics
Firon
---

Postby rathdakrogan » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:29 pm

Well... For starters in no comment above did it mention closing and he has a right to ask then don't be rude every once and a while someone is out of the loop don't be rude seriously.
rathdakrogan
Been posting for a bit

Return to Second Life Vore Club