Colonial marine in felarya

Karbo's fans goes here!

Moderator: Karbo

Colonial marine in felarya

Postby demon » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:32 pm

I'm back and I have a good one for all of you.First off however today is my birthday yay.X3But lets get to topic at hand lol.

So there was the Warhammer40K in felarya and how'd they fare but now take away the super soldier and replace them with Colonial marines from the Aliens universe.

So to everyone how do you think they'd fare in the hostile world of felarya against giant girls<Crisis,Anna,Melany,etc>

Anything can be accepted....well except bad things<don't want people getting mad at me no. :lol:
There is light and there is darkness I am the darkness and i am the demon that haunts you in your dreams. beware the shadows for true evil hides in it.
demon
Somewhat familiar

Re: Colonial marine in felarya

Postby Bright » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:49 pm

Aren't they always getting eaten horribly in those alien movies?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:40 pm

Warhammer space marines were one thing, they had all these overkill weapons and were bred for war, so you can see why they would at least stand a chance. Colonial marines, on the other hand are just marines with badass weapons. I'd say the Smart Gun would be their best offense. But they were only dealing with facehuggers, and Xenomorphs, which are about the size of a human if not bigger, save for the queen. I like Colonial marines, but they wouldn't stand a... well, Colonial marine's chance on LV-426 if they went to Felarya. On the bright side, this would probably be an improvement compared to the acid-bleeding face eaters they're used to.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zapor » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:44 am

Colonial Marines are unlikely to be dangerous for giant girls Felariya than marines. It would be interesting if in Felariya were foreign. It seems to me that the Queen Alien would not only be a worthy opponent "crisis", Menissan, Vivian and the other girls, but would impose a bit of balance. In the end, even the giants in Felariya should feel real, mortal fear! :evil: :lol:
But in general ... I should not have got into this discussion. I got angry all his dislike of Felariya and thence to people =) :oops:
Funny fact:
I completely position myself as vore-artist, but practically ALL commisions which I did are devoted to foot-fetish!
WTF, dudes?! xD
Zapor
Somewhat familiar

Postby demon » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:15 am

Zapor wrote:Colonial Marines are unlikely to be dangerous for giant girls Felariya than marines. It would be interesting if in Felariya were foreign. It seems to me that the Queen Alien would not only be a worthy opponent "crisis", Menissan, Vivian and the other girls, but would impose a bit of balance. In the end, even the giants in Felariya should feel real, mortal fear! :evil: :lol:
But in general ... I should not have got into this discussion. I got angry all his dislike of Felariya and thence to people =) :oops:

Wait...Who are you mad at?
There is light and there is darkness I am the darkness and i am the demon that haunts you in your dreams. beware the shadows for true evil hides in it.
demon
Somewhat familiar

Postby demon » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:17 am

Bright wrote:Aren't they always getting eaten horribly in those alien movies?

Lol true but in felarya they would probably just get digested or...well they could get steped on too.XD :gulp:
demon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zapor » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:54 am

demon wrote:Wait...Who are you mad at?

* I got angry all ... *
This is ... personal. Felariya too small for my fantasy ... I do not like. when the predator is so primitive thought. He saw a man - am and ate it. Almost always go naked, as if ready to fuck, interesting characters of giantesses in Felariya I almost do not know (maybe I just did not see them in the manga?). finally. Felariya filled completely abnormal cheating. Invulnerable stomachs predator instincts, illusions, to digest even a stone? steel and soul ...
People in Felariya too blunt. never take with him a good weapon. I did not see any art. where the predator would have been killed or some People. Killed only those who are less ... No chance.
No. Whatever wonderful drawings and comics on this beautiful world, for my fantasy they do not fit. I used to love this world, but when I find out about Felariya, and now I just hate it. Somehow, I'm starting to get angry. When I mentioned this in the world.
I'm sorry. More I will not look here. I do not want to spoil the fun for people their opinion. Let me excessive demands, but you do not have to stop enjoying Felariya.
Forgive me T.T
Funny fact:
I completely position myself as vore-artist, but practically ALL commisions which I did are devoted to foot-fetish!
WTF, dudes?! xD
Zapor
Somewhat familiar

Postby demon » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:47 pm

Zapor wrote:
demon wrote:Wait...Who are you mad at?

* I got angry all ... *
This is ... personal. Felariya too small for my fantasy ... I do not like. when the predator is so primitive thought. He saw a man - am and ate it. Almost always go naked, as if ready to fuck, interesting characters of giantesses in Felariya I almost do not know (maybe I just did not see them in the manga?). finally. Felariya filled completely abnormal cheating. Invulnerable stomachs predator instincts, illusions, to digest even a stone? steel and soul ...
People in Felariya too blunt. never take with him a good weapon. I did not see any art. where the predator would have been killed or some People. Killed only those who are less ... No chance.
No. Whatever wonderful drawings and comics on this beautiful world, for my fantasy they do not fit. I used to love this world, but when I find out about Felariya, and now I just hate it. Somehow, I'm starting to get angry. When I mentioned this in the world.
I'm sorry. More I will not look here. I do not want to spoil the fun for people their opinion. Let me excessive demands, but you do not have to stop enjoying Felariya.
Forgive me T.T

It alright actually I'm sort of the same way.I mean I love the world but it does need to be at least somewhat even to the humans and nekos.But see that what I want to do see I in fact am going to start schooling in game design and animation.I am currently making a rpg game of felarya called Feelarya Foundation Wars and in the game felarya is under attack b a govermental millitary force called the foundation.Its a group I made.But also I am trying to make the world bigger with more regions and also the humans and nekos have guns, dropships,and veichles.Giant girls such as fairies,nagas,and giantess wear a kind of bra/bikini like clothes.But yeah I planned on asking karbo when I start making games if it okay with him with the changes.But yeah alot of fans loves giant girls that can not be harmed but everyone as an opinion and no one can change that kay X3
demon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zapor » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:03 am

It alright actually I'm sort of the same way.I mean I love the world but it does need to be at least somewhat even to the humans and nekos.But see that what I want to do see I in fact am going to start schooling in game design and animation.I am currently making a rpg game of felarya called Feelarya Foundation Wars and in the game felarya is under attack b a govermental millitary force called the foundation.Its a group I made.But also I am trying to make the world bigger with more regions and also the humans and nekos have guns, dropships,and veichles.Giant girls such as fairies,nagas,and giantess wear a kind of bra/bikini like clothes.But yeah I planned on asking karbo when I start making games if it okay with him with the changes.But yeah alot of fans loves giant girls that can not be harmed but everyone as an opinion and no one can change that kay X3

You coaxed! Frankly, I was afraid that I was all snapped up with BanHammers, because I started to openly rude (and it would be fair, because I'm especially on this forum is not known. Brash newcomer Just ...)All. Passed.On the topic - Colonial marine could easily kill any giant girl in Felariya because Colonial marine is a great and serious weapon, and the girls do not even have a fairly thick skin. Neither the underground Nagas nor Arachne. or naked, or fairies, mermaids or not be able to experience all of the automatic weapons and armor-piercing weapons. Possible. succubi and fire elementals will survive after the attack of the flamethrower (provided. fire elementals which exist at Felariya). Rocket launcher and guaranteed kill any giantess with one hit. However, a knife and a gun is of little help, maximum. that you can make giant - very painful sting them. like a bee or wasp.
Funny fact:
WTF, dudes?! xD
Zapor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Reaverbot » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 am

Warhammer marines have a chance with their myriad of enhancements, power armor, and the fact that when you're a space marine pretty much the most -basic- weapon you can hope to have is an explosive machinegun. colonial marines are more or less xenomorph fodder in the movies and are also usually hilariously incompetent, so i wouldn't be surprised if they tripped and swallowed their own tongues upon entering the island of the cannot-ever-be-defeated-this-is-just-like-my-japanese-anime giant women
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zapor » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:56 am

"colonial marines are more or less xenomorph fodder in the movies"

You are right. However, if you remember. ksenomorfov more dangerous girls Felariya. They are quick, very good hiding and attacking from behind. Felariya girls are not afraid to openly attack their victims, because they quite unarmed.I. By the way, even if she swallows a huge colonial marines, they can greatly hurt her inside. The heart is very close to the stomach. so shoot from inside the heart predator is very simple. A sphincter at the death of a living being relaxed. and the victim can safely climb out.
Sad but true: people with enough military training and equipment can freely live in Felariya, killing all who encroach on their lives.
Funny fact:
WTF, dudes?! xD
Zapor
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:59 am

Maybe we should talk about the Xenomorphs chance in Felarya. That would be a scene.
...wait, maybe it wouldn't be a very pretty scene. I don't know, what do you guys think?
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zapor » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:40 am

VirtuosoViking wrote:Maybe we should talk about the Xenomorphs chance in Felarya. That would be a scene.
...wait, maybe it wouldn't be a very pretty scene. I don't know, what do you guys think?

You know, my Felariya annoying is this world ... Well, it should be or kawaii, or cruel. Looks Felariya kawaii, characters in it are beautiful. But the fact that it too severely humiliated people into food, not able to resist a good thing, and the complete destruction can be attributed to violent Felariya worlds.If a character dies. his death to enjoy to the full, detailed show dissolution alive, screaming from the pain of the victim in a bloody tart skeleton. Otherwise, let the victims remain alive, then all will be perfect Felariya kawaii world. Xenomorphs ... They could highlight the cruelty of the world Felariya.

Xenomorphs are very beautiful, they are the perfect predators. They could balance the Giants and the rights of ordinary people - for example. if a giant naga or someone else eats Xenomorph, he is not digested in the stomach of a predator, because acid Xenomorph can kill. However Xenomorph has an incredibly sharp teeth and claws, so they can devour them in their mouths predator within.

I seen a very good thing. Mortality in some, people, and the Giants will now be on the same level - because the Giants used to eat all that lives And eating a Xenomorph, Predator certainly perish. All will be in the same conditions - now large, predatory instinct or magic does not provide you with impunity, and you also have to live with great caution. I would say that if the Xenomorphs were Felarii, then this world would be a much more appealing to me. Because many of the beautiful, naked murderers could now be punished.

If you think, when the Giants and ordinary people will have the same fear of death. it would provide more opportunities of friendship between a giant and a man. And this friendship - always interesting.             

Something I wrote too much ...
:oops:
Funny fact:
WTF, dudes?! xD
Zapor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Reaverbot » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:41 pm

VirtuosoViking wrote:Maybe we should talk about the Xenomorphs chance in Felarya. That would be a scene.

What makes xenomorphs deadly aren't their combat skills (though those certainly help), it's the fact that even just a single xenomorph in a place with any sort of population can be exceedingly deadly and reproduce at an insane rate and in the process the population of the opposition will quickly dwindle. Basically, the xenomorphs would entirely wipe out every other living thing in Felyara within normal size range en masse, because the tech there isn't good enough to really counter them effectively.

When the giants come into play, however, things get fuzzy. They can't really incubate inside of them because facehuggers are far too small. Meanwhile, the giants could perhaps attempt to splatter or eat the xenomorphs, which they surely could do effectively, the giants would be horribly injured because xenomorph blood can burn through several plated layers of spaceship-grade metal.

In the end, I would presume the giants would probably prevail if only because of the fact that they could wipe out massive amounts of xenos while the xenos wouldn't be able to use them to reproduce. However, the ecosystem of Felyara would be more or less utterly destroyed as a result.

P.S: Zapor, I don't know if you're posting here using a machine translation or what, but it's really really hard to understand your posts.
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zapor » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:17 am

Reaverbot, I'm from Russia, and, unfortunately, I do not know English. machine translation - my only hope = (

Indeed, Aliens could easily destroy all living creatures of normal size. Now consider the giants. They can eat both plants and living creatures. Aliens will destroy all living creatures, and the Giants will be only with the plants.
First, I do not think that the same crisis can long to eat only fruit. Lack of nutrients, proteins ...
Next. a small flock of aliens may even tear giant. Remember army ants? They are small, but they pack can eat and the jaguar, and the boa constrictor. In general, any animal, no matter how deep a predator it would not be, would devour them. Aliens in this respect like ants - they will be many, and they will be able to hunt for the Giants.

Next. Facehugger will not be able to parasitize on the faces of the giants is more likely. they completely fail in the stomach giant, along with the fetus. I think just getting the fetus in the stomach will be enough to infect ...
Funny fact:
WTF, dudes?! xD
Zapor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jacquelope » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:27 am

It depends on where the Xenos appeared. Some areas they could flourish to critical mass and then be very hard to stop, except by Guardian intervention; in other areas, the resident insect or plant life would make short work of Xenos. The queen would get tail-whacked by Crisis; end of problem.

Colonial Marines survive about 30 minutes tops.
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby Filan » Mon May 27, 2013 4:21 am

Well without a Weyland-Yutani exec to get in the way the colonial marines would just lift off and nuke the site from orbit. Its the only way to be sure.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby zarpaulus » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:07 pm

You guys aren't giving the Colonial marines enough credit, just look at the kill ratio in the one movie they appeared in.

Against some unarmed civilians or inmates, a single xenomorph slaughters. Against trained soldiers with guns, or many of the predators in Felarya, they drop like flies.
zarpaulus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GREGOLE » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:23 pm

Figuring out just what the marines are capable of is difficult, given how radically different the aliens are in each movie. Sometimes they're all but indestructible, other times they seem as frail as humans. So does this mean the marines' guns are just that badass, or are the aliens getting Worfed to give the humans a chance? Are the aliens on the colony made of softer stuff than the one on the Nostromo, or is it all about writing?

The felaryan natives are similarly troubled, since there's not much of a canon to tell us how tough they are. They shouldn't be able to move around at all without falling apart! So do we assume that they're made of some fantasy material that's just that tough, and that bullets are useless against it, or do we divert our suspension of disbelief towards the predators being able to stand, and assume they're made of the same stuff we are, just in greater doses?

How they perform against one another is entirely up to the writer. Just like every other fantasy match-up.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Karbo's City