My mugen characters *Elsa released! 7-11-2018*

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

My mugen characters *Elsa released! 7-11-2018*

Postby smiley » Thu May 23, 2013 1:58 pm

A collab between https://aryion.com/g4/user/MrPizzaCatLoverofFat and me.
Original by Chuchoryu

Elsa1.png

Elsa2.png

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AmBApI ... MTPCs/view
MediaFire link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/f1guwhwg ... n.rar/file
To use her vore move use Down, Down, C (Uses full power bar)
While holding your opponent in your belly you can press any key to grab a second opponent. (During a team match)

If a opponent is at low health (50HP or less) you can use Down, Down, Z to eat them for free.
(Elsa will also attempt to eat her opponent if they get KO'd)
===================================================================================

Karin's first release!

Karin1.png

Karin2.png

Karin3.png

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gorjt ... KarinV.zip

===================================================================================

New update for Android Maid!
Changelist 20-6-2015
New Vacuum Press attack
AI tweaks

Changelist old
Added a "tornado" effect to the vacuum attacks to give a visual indication of its range.
New Knee strike attack (Light and heavy)
New swallowing attack (Normal and Hyper)
Added animation for getting stunned
Increased the size of Android Maids belly after she eats an opponent
Victory poses for KOing an opponent with a vore move
Arcade mode ending cutscene
4 New palettes

Amschreenvacuum.png

Amschreenub2.png

Amschreenknee.png

Amschreenvore.png

Vpress Schreen.png

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3kkbo ... idmaid.zip

Alternate Work-safe (No unbirth) version
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2ytd1 ... idsafe.zip

New update for tabitha!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2251v ... bithav.zip

Changelist 25-4-2015
Charge punch attack (light,medium,heavy).
New taunt and victory pose.
Fixed the victory quotes and added new ones.

Changelist 11-1-2015
Redone vore and unbirth animations
New EX unbirth attack
New split unbirth attack (digestion animation not yet implemented)
New Tripple kick attack that can end on a split unbirth.
Improved her AI
4 New palettes
(Be sure to check out her movelist included in the file as some of her existing moves have a new input.)

Changelist old
Fixed the leftover grapple coding bug pointed out by ArgobargSoup. Thanks for pointing it out.
I Improved some of her sprites, added some layers, and corrected some of her hitsparks.
Added a struggeling animation to her vore and unbirth attacks.
Rebalanced some of her attacks.
Tabitha Regains some health when digesting an oppenent.
Added the missing input for the uppercut attacks to the movelist.

Tabi1.png

Tabi2.png

Tabi3.png

Please report any bugs you find, or otherwise give some feedback

Video by Big_D Showing Android Maid, Tabitha, and ArgobargSoup's NT Mama edit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za_0h9qXr0c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-jxl-D21_o

you can get Mugen here:
http://www.elecbyte.com/mugen

Special tanks to MysterVore88 and TylorTheHedgehog for their vore character: http://mystervore88.deviantart.com/art/ ... -347045984 Without it I might not have figured out how to program the vore attack.

Feedback encouraged! If you find bugs, also tell me here.

Just fixed a serious bug with her vacuum attack.

Let me know what you think!
Attachments
Karin1.png
Last edited by smiley on Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:03 am, edited 35 times in total.
smiley
Participator

Re: My mugen character

Postby Saiai » Thu May 23, 2013 4:27 pm

I love this, it's nice to see more girls doing vore in Mugen. Most of it's just monsters and yoshi, not that I have a problem with that, but this is my favorite yet. Nice work.
Saiai
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TylorGoldenYoshi » Thu May 23, 2013 6:43 pm

Gave the character a test run. Here's my feedback so far:
-While she has all the required gethit sprites, some of them need to be positioned at the head and midsection. Look in the MUGEN docs for details.
-You need to fix the specifications for the position of her head and midsection in the [size] section of her constants.
-Flying Kick doesn't work, it might be how you did the command, try changing it.

Other than that, she's off to a pretty good start.
What is a man? A meaningless bucket of lies!
TylorGoldenYoshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Fri May 24, 2013 4:53 pm

Grand Idea! I can't wait to see where this goes.
Turbotowns
???

Postby EmissaryOfRainbows » Sat May 25, 2013 3:34 am

Could I see some screenshots?
EmissaryOfRainbows
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby smiley » Sat May 25, 2013 1:36 pm

TylorGoldenYoshi wrote:Gave the character a test run. Here's my feedback so far:
-While she has all the required gethit sprites, some of them need to be positioned at the head and midsection. Look in the MUGEN docs for details.
-You need to fix the specifications for the position of her head and midsection in the [size] section of her constants.
-Flying Kick doesn't work, it might be how you did the command, try changing it.

Other than that, she's off to a pretty good start.

I believe I have most of the Gethit sprites, however I am gradually replacing the sprites of the Kung Fu Man I use as a base so that should be fixed eventually.

At the time I did not have a way to test the head and body position however I do believe that that they are fixed now in my master-copy. (Don't know when I will release another demo.) However if you happen to know a character that as moves which lets me test these variables then please let me know.

I made a mistake with the input file: Its supposed to be A but it works with X.

Turbotowns wrote:Grand Idea! I can't wait to see where this goes.

The vacuum attack will get a Diagonal version for use against enemys in the air. She will also have Non-Hyper versions of these two attacks that deal much less damage. (but cost no bar.)
She will also get an unbirthing attack that can be used both on the ground and while jumping, along with an uppercut and thrust punch.

EmissaryOfRainbows wrote:Could I see some screenshots?

Schreenshots added.
smiley
Participator

Postby Skookz » Sat May 25, 2013 2:59 pm

You should make a vacuum attack that uses one energy bar, But makes the foe gravitate to her.
Skookz
???

Postby smiley » Sat May 25, 2013 3:56 pm

PMP wrote:You should make a vacuum attack that uses one energy bar, But makes the foe gravitate to her.

I tried to get the attack to do that if they blocked it, but it also pulled Android Maid herself towards the enemy.
smiley
Participator

Postby Skookz » Sat May 25, 2013 3:57 pm

Still would of worked.
Skookz
???

Postby TylorGoldenYoshi » Sat May 25, 2013 4:55 pm

smiley wrote:At the time I did not have a way to test the head and body position however I do believe that that they are fixed now in my master-copy. (Don't know when I will release another demo.) However if you happen to know a character that as moves which lets me test these variables then please let me know.

Schreenshots added.

You can use Training to test you head.pos and mid.pos values. Training is specifically made to help debug and balance your characters.
http://mugen.wikia.com/wiki/Training

Also, POTS Shin Gouki has a move that uses the head.pos values for one of his Hyakki Shuu (F,D,DF,a/b/c) followups (F+x/y/z near a grounded opponent), it's one thing to see where the values are, and another to test it.
TylorGoldenYoshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby smiley » Sat May 25, 2013 5:02 pm

TylorGoldenYoshi wrote:You can use Training to test you head.pos and mid.pos values. Training is specifically made to help debug and balance your characters.
http://mugen.wikia.com/wiki/Training

Also, POTS Shin Gouki has a move that uses the head.pos values for one of his Hyakki Shuu (F,D,DF,a/b/c) followups (F+x/y/z near a grounded opponent), it's one thing to see where the values are, and another to test it.

Alright I will try those, Thanks!
smiley
Participator

Postby smiley » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:31 am

Ive got some work done again including an unbirth attack, and a light version of the vacuum attack. I have also fixed the Head and mid.pos I will release a new version either later today or tomorrow.
smiley
Participator

Re: My mugen character *Update Jun, 04*

Postby smiley » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:21 am

new update Posted!
smiley
Participator

Postby Skookz » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:05 pm

Very nice. Is there going to be more?
Skookz
???

Postby smiley » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:20 pm

PMP wrote:Very nice. Is there going to be more?

Do you mean more moves?
If so yes, she is still work in progress
(by the way I suggest you redownload her I have fixed a bug with her vacuum attack that caused it to loop endlessly when an opponent reached zero health rather than digesting them.)
smiley
Participator

Postby Skookz » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:21 pm

I noticed that Lol. Will do right now.
You should make more characters as well.
I actually like you work.
Skookz
???

Postby smiley » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:37 pm

PMP wrote:I noticed that Lol. Will do right now.
You should make more characters as well.
I actually like you work.

Thank you, and I probably will in the future.
smiley
Participator

Postby TylorGoldenYoshi » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:02 am

You have hammered most, of the problems mentioned a while back. Good work. I may not be a fan of human preds, I think she's a keeper.

Also:
smiley wrote:Special tanks to MysterVore88 and TylorTheHedgehog for their vore character: http://mystervore88.deviantart.com/art/ ... -347045984 Without it I might not have figured out how to program the vore attack.

You're very much welcome! I'm happy to know that someone learned from my code!
TylorGoldenYoshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Four_Spears » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:13 pm

This is Awesome! :-D Thank you so much for creating this character, you've done us all a great service!
Also, congrats on being the first to provide us all with the first character with Unbirth moves! (I think?) Of course, there's still plenty of room for polish and additional details/improvements, but for what it is, it's far above-average for a start and an excellent creation in it's own right.

I was hoping to have a bit more vore characters than just anthro characters like the many yoshis or pokemon (Charizard) or other licensed characters such as kirby, so it's very, VERY welcoming to have this bit of variety finally opened up. (I have nothing against those characters, I actually already enjoy them plenty, it's just that they're currently more of them than others as DemonJr, Aura, Gum and Spike/Yoshi are just above others such as Kirby, Applejack and Charizard by number. There's less ponies, pokemon and human-type vore characters in mugen than Yoshis by at least 3 and that's saying a lot considering there's less than ten characters in existence that were designed to be vore-centric.)

Above anything else, I'd offer congratulations and hope you keep up the good work. Hopefully all you guys could continue working together to keep creating good stuff like this because it's notoriously short in supply.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby smiley » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:13 pm

Four_Spears wrote:This is Awesome! :-D Thank you so much for creating this character, you've done us all a great service!
Also, congrats on being the first to provide us all with the first character with Unbirth moves! (I think?) Of course, there's still plenty of room for polish and additional details/improvements, but for what it is, it's far above-average for a start and an excellent creation in it's own right.

I was hoping to have a bit more vore characters than just anthro characters like the many yoshis or pokemon (Charizard) or other licensed characters such as kirby, so it's very, VERY welcoming to have this bit of variety finally opened up. (I have nothing against those characters, I actually already enjoy them plenty, it's just that they're currently more of them than others as DemonJr, Aura, Gum and Spike/Yoshi are just above others such as Kirby, Applejack and Charizard by number. There's less ponies, pokemon and human-type vore characters in mugen than Yoshis by at least 3 and that's saying a lot considering there's less than ten characters in existence that were designed to be vore-centric.)

Above anything else, I'd offer congratulations and hope you keep up the good work. Hopefully all you guys could continue working together to keep creating good stuff like this because it's notoriously short in supply.

Well thank you, I hope you get some good enjoyment out of her.
I have thought about a collab where one does the spriting and one does the programing. However personally I find that making the sprites is by far the hardest and most time consuming part of the project, so finding an artist willing to go through with making over 200 sprites might not be easy. Of course you could always use free of use sprites requiring only some editing for the vore moves. Or alternatively edit an existing character (So long as the original author does not mind of course.)
smiley
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game