Re: Saint of Raven's **Meta Thread** Two Releases 3/27/2014!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What project should I be working on?

Poll ended at Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:31 pm

Larapha: A Witch's Tale -update
33%
The Bard's Song -update
28%
The Infernal Journey -new project
7%
A New Adventure -new project
7%
The Simple Game -new project
1%
Monster Girl Rancher -old project
23%

Total votes : 150

Re: Saint of Raven's **Meta Thread** Two Releases 3/27/2014!

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:31 pm

This is a thread for me to use as a combined point for all of my projects. Recently, I've been working on a lot of different things at once, most of them smaller projects. In hopes of not clogging the forum up with them, I'll start posting my mini projects to this thread as I complete them. I'll also be putting up polls to see what projects the community would rather have me working on from time to time.

The other reason for this thread is to officially announce that I am now open for making games by commission for people. The information is up in the commissions tab of my profile, along with the various caveats involved with making them. This essentially works like any other kind of commission on the site ^^ Any projects I make for commission will also be posted here.

PROJECTS:

***THE CURSED VILLAGE***

A modular pred-based game, you play as currently one of two monster girls, though more scenarios will be added with time, and you goal is to depopulate a village of its inhabitants by devouring them all~ Current monster girl types are Harpy, and Goblin. More can be added by commissioning me to do so. If you are interested, contact me via PM, but be aware that it is an expensive endeavor.

This game contains: oral vore, unbirth, anal vore, breast vore, scat (toggle on/off), rape, mind break, herm, hard vore, and holding hands.

Mega:
https://mega.nz/#!f45GVLzT!C3nzVCBVj9pk ... e5ZA2d4FUI

COMMISSIONED WORKS

***EEVEE'S GREAT ESCAPE***
Commissioned by: Pachirisu & Asmodeus

It's a pokemon based game, all rights belonging the Nintendo/Game Freak. The pokemon sprites were all custom made by me.

Basic plot: You are playing a feral Eevee captured by scientists and taken to a lab. When things go wrong, as they always do in labs in video games (seriously, name a lab you visit in a game that doesn't have things go horribly wrong), you begin to make your escape!

Mega Upload Link: https://mega.nz/#!joAmyIAI!E-VYEkPXU5Uk ... y8kpbg-UbU
Last edited by The Saint of Ravens on Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:16 am, edited 12 times in total.
No worries, I don't bite~
The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Saint of Raven's **Meta Thread**

Postby Shadowlyger » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Well, first question would be what those new projects are about.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:17 pm

Oops, knew I was forgetting something.

The Infernal Journey: You play as the Traveler, an unfortunate soul cast into Hell who has been sentenced to be eaten once per day for the duration of his sentence. Can he escape? Will he adapt to his new home? Or will something else entirely happen... This game is going to be full of weird, off the wall vore. Armpit vore, belly vore, slime vore, drool vore, burp vore, along with some other things. Project Size: Large-ish

A New Adventure: My try at making a more basic vore game. You have a party of preds following a prey hero off to save the land from the invading force. Basically my homage to the older vore games like JAVRPG, but with a few twists of my own. Project Size: Medium

A Simple Game: A game using the Lamia City States from my Song la Yesa setting. You play as the head of a Lamia's house hold, trying to win a bet with her by fulfilling her outrageous culinary demands for a week. There's only so much you can do in a day though, and if you fail you'll be on the dinner table instead...

Monster Girl Rancher: So, after delving into Unreal, I've found that it is going to be YEARS before I can get anything done with it. So, I'm probably going back to working on MGR in RPG Maker for now.
The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:00 am

Most of the options are too hard to choose! >.< lol
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JeanetteV » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:49 am

Would you be interested in my idea, by any chance?

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=33897
JeanetteV
Been posting for a bit

Postby sampson » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:46 am

this tread Idea is great. I flipped a coin on the"Larapha: A Witch's Tale -update" and on "The Bard's Song -update" just because they are on "update" status and I think that it will better to finish what you start...unless you are a hyperactive like me and can't stay focus on same things for long :D

in the Simple game you didn't put size like the others.
sampson
Schadenfreude ... Just Google it

Postby Firon » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:11 am

I'll put a vote down for Bard's tale.....and personally I'd go for more unbirth
Firon
---

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:23 pm

@TheAllSeeingEye - I know T_T That's why I'm having such a hard time choosing what to work on!

@JeanetteV - I could do it if you would be willing to go through the commission process. Just keep in mind that due to the large amount of sprite work that I would have to do, it would get expensive very quick.

@Sampson - You hit the nail on the head there Sam >.> And Simple Game is a relatively small project, just vewry complex.

@Firon - Duly noted, I've been meaning to add more in anyways.

Looks like Larapha is winning in the poll, so I'll start working on that. In this next update you can expect: undercity ruins opening up, pred forms, two pred party members to explore with, the bath house reaching completion, Lily Gaiden levels, and fun stuff with PLOT*.
The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:04 pm

I am a bit jealous over how much you manage to work on your games.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby sampson » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:06 pm

off topic.

since I don't know other game makers beside RPG Maker ill take "Unreal" as a game maker also with that in mind don't you think you should make very short games with that one for practice?
sampson

Postby JeanetteV » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:16 pm

How much are we talking?
JeanetteV
Been posting for a bit

Postby tehnerfbear » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:20 pm

Quality over quantity for me. I'll take some of that Larapha action.
Forum:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=34300
Follow Voracity 2 and 3, and keep up to date with concepts, art, and news:
http://tehnerfbear.deviantart.com/
tehnerfbear
Participator

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:47 am

@sampson - to even get to the point of being able to make a cut scene in the engine requires two things: 3-D modeling, and Unreal programming knowledge. Neither of which I have experience with. It's an eventual project, but its going to take me a long time to learn that stuff.

@Jeanette - From the scope of what you describe in your thread, exceeding a hundred dollars. My prices are low per component, but a game like that would require TONS of custom sprites, pictures, not to say how in depth the story you describe is. Check my commission prices on my profile and determine how much you would be willign to pay for.

@nerfbear - I do as much as my ADHD allows ^^ Lately its been tugging me in several directions at once
The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JeanetteV » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:47 am

Well, knowing the popularity of MLP, there's most likely already sprites out there...
JeanetteV
Been posting for a bit

Postby sampson » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:48 am

JeanetteV wrote:Well, knowing the popularity of MLP, there's most likely already sprites out there...

well since it's MLP I'd suggest you ask other people to help you with the money... you can pay say like 50$ or something and ask other people from the MLP vore thread to chip in ... if they want a vore game about MLP made by SoR which I think we all agree make very good games
sampson

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:21 am

JeanetteV wrote:Well, knowing the popularity of MLP, there's most likely already sprites out there...

There are. For main cast ponies. If that's all you want in the game, then it's that much easier for me. Like I said, it's all about how much you are willing to pay for. If you are serious about doing this, send me full details for the project in a PM. There's currently someone else who contacted me earlier about a project that I need to finish negotiating with, but if things fall through with them, you can get the slot. Look over my pricing, decide what you want, maybe do as Sampson suggested and appeal to the MLP community on the site.
The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:36 am

Bard's Song definitely, I enjoyed Larapha, but I like Bard's song just a little bit more.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:52 pm

A MLP vore game sounds fun. Almost as fun as my idea.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Lawrence Craft » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:30 pm

Ah damn, currently it looks like that Larapha will win the vote...
I hoped Bard's Song will win, can't wait to see the next updates for this game. >_<

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:A MLP vore game sounds fun.
That is in the eye of the beholder. ;)
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:42 pm

Lawrence Craft wrote:Ah damn, currently it looks like that Larapha will win the vote...
I hoped Bard's Song will win, can't wait to see the next updates for this game. >_<

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:A MLP vore game sounds fun.
That is in the eye of the beholder. ;)

I'm not sure what the spoilered stuff was for.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Next

Return to Vore game