Prey being turned into poop

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Prey being turned into poop

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:22 pm

Being a fan of realistic vore and dommy preds, I'm curious about images or comics which show the predator both eating prey and pooping digested prey out. Most of those start with the pred swallowing their prey as usually, and end with them pooping out their remains later. I'd be curious to see other circumstances too however... like for example a pred showing their prey what is left of their previous prey, to scare them and let them know what awaits them once their turn comes. Or the pred swallowing someone (or having prey squirm in their gut) during their bathroom time. Pretty much anything that's about "turning prey into poop" (can be implicit too).

As a side note, I'm not normally into scat. I'm only interested in this as a natural part of vore, and for seeing preds digest prey into waste. As for the usual mention, I'm only ok with furry / scaly / etc predators (human prey is ok though) so if you wish please describe images and put them in spoilers.

Only artist I know who has a lot of this in their gallery is Miranda. Other than that the only relevant pic I still found is this. There was another one I can no longer find, showing an anthro cow against a wall with a lot of prey bulging her belly and crying for help as the lets out their remains... someone else might have it.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Re: Prey being turned into poop

Postby Bannor » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:03 pm

Ka-atis has done a few drawings like this. Male/male. :3
Bannor
???

Postby goukisama » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:15 pm

I like Female preds doing this.
goukisama
Been posting for a bit

Postby Errata » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:22 pm

I like such sequences as well, showing the full impact of being swallowed, beginning to end. Not just the natural act of digestion but also the dominance the pred has over they prey. It's a fairly common sentiment but not something with its own real category that's different form just "digestion" and "scat." I think I see more of this in writing where the story goes through the whole thing than in art, where you can just start or stop at any point.

Actually, the arsist Yang738 just posted a sequence going from beginning to end, now that I think about it. A pretty good one too, despite being just sketches.

Spoilered just to be safe and for size.
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

This is the sort of stuff you're talking about, right?
Errata
Somewhat familiar

Postby JustinTheDigestable » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:09 pm

I LOVE prey being turned into poop. <3
JustinTheDigestable
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eat meh » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:08 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:Being a fan of realistic vore and dommy preds, I'm curious about images or comics which show the predator both eating prey and pooping digested prey out. Most of those start with the pred swallowing their prey as usually, and end with them pooping out their remains later. I'd be curious to see other circumstances too however... like for example a pred showing their prey what is left of their previous prey, to scare them and let them know what awaits them once their turn comes. Or the pred swallowing someone (or having prey squirm in their gut) during their bathroom time. Pretty much anything that's about "turning prey into poop" (can be implicit too).

This concept sounds... incredibly fascinating.And erotic.
Eat meh
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gelus » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:33 pm

This thread is relevant to my interests <3 I need to get more stuff along that vein myself, honestly. Sadly for the OP's tastes my main fursona/character/whatever is a demi at this point, and so probably more human than they'd like.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GiantToby » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:41 pm

I draw this, too. Have since I was in my mid-teens, at least.
wotthehell wotthehell
GiantToby
Participator

Postby miranda_dragon » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:44 pm

A quick item of note, since I was mentioned, I want to clarify that I am not an artist. I just come up with the ideas for more talented people to execute.
miranda_dragon
Participator

Postby Vidofinir » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:47 pm

Absolutely love the idea of seeing what the prey's wound up as post-digestion. I write it into basically all my stories.
Vidofinir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:47 am

Errata wrote:This is the sort of stuff you're talking about, right?

Sure. Not necessarily just comics though, can be images too if it's about the same thing. And like I said I'm also curious about ideas like preds pooping out prey to scare their future prey and let them know what they're in for after they'll eat them. Or pooping out some prey while digesting others they just ate (who are unharmed yet), etc. Not sure if there's much of that around too...
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby miranda_dragon » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:51 am

Wanted to also add, all my vore and post-vore stuff on FA is in this account (the one above was all my non-vore stuff): http://www.furaffinity.net/user/mirandadragon

It's pretty standard disposal fare. I do have some more terrible ideas along these lines, I just haven't refined them enough.
miranda_dragon
Participator

Postby Ka-Atis » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:25 am

MirceaKitsune wrote:As a side note, I'm not normally into scat. I'm only interested in this as a natural part of vore, and for seeing preds digest prey into waste.

Same with me. I think scat as such is gross, but it's nice in the vore context - *because* it's gross. It's all about a living sentient being turned into disgusting waste. Creeps. :D

Bannor wrote:Ka-atis has done a few drawings like this. Male/male. :3

Ha ha, indeed. It can be found in the 'Anthros voring human guys' folder.
There is a whole lot more on my FA account, http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ka-atis/, including some really infernal ones.
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Errata » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:28 am

MirceaKitsune wrote:
Sure. Not necessarily just comics though, can be images too if it's about the same thing. And like I said I'm also curious about ideas like preds pooping out prey to scare their future prey and let them know what they're in for after they'll eat them. Or pooping out some prey while digesting others they just ate (who are unharmed yet), etc. Not sure if there's much of that around too...

Hmm, preds pooping out prey to scare future prey isn't something I see as often. It is an awesome idea that I love doing in RP, though. XD

I do remember there was a set of stories called "The Displaced Souls" and the first chapter had the pred poop out his meal in front of a micro he was about to eat. But the meal was just food and the micro was willing so... eh. Also it was M/M if that's not your thing.
Errata
Somewhat familiar

Postby Getinmybelly » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 pm

when im rp'ing i often like to use scat to taunt my prey :) it can be quite a lot of fun
Getinmybelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cicatrix_Manet » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:40 pm

This thread gets my seal-of-approval.
I...uh...well I...what?...sorry...nevermind
Cicatrix_Manet
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tastymeat » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:01 pm

I have been fascinated with this for years, all the comments make sense to me. I have nothing to show but feel like writing on this interesting topic.

Well I have thought up many scenes where I am grabbed by a human girl and have to watch her poo first which would include peeing. This is mainly because it was bad timing and she needed to go before eating me and needs to make sure I do not escape. Sometimes there is no reference to me becoming it and more about just dealing with her business, sorta an innocence scenario. Although there are more interesting ones like 'I need to empty myself to allow space for you' or look this will be you soon', could also include 'wipe my bum, have a good look and stiff, thats you soon'.

Vore has made me overcome the grossness of poo and in one respect really like it and coming out a a cute girl, not disgusting at all. When smelling poo it does remind me of Vore as its the fate of all animals that are to get eaten.

I would love to see a full tour real scenario where a girl or group of girls hunt, kill, eat an animal like a chicken and then sometime later poo it out. Please post if you see this. I find it over powering when those who have admitted they would eat me in real life if the conditions were right. In thought...I looked at them thinking, yes that means I would become you poo...hope you know there would be a whole load if you eat me :)
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tastymeat » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:02 pm

I have been fascinated with this for years, all the comments make sense to me. I have nothing to show but feel like writing on this interesting topic.

Well I have thought up many scenes where I am grabbed by a human girl and have to watch her poo first which would include peeing. This is mainly because it was bad timing and she needed to go before eating me and needs to make sure I do not escape. Sometimes there is no reference to me becoming it and more about just dealing with her business, sorta an innocence scenario. Although there are more interesting ones like 'I need to empty myself to allow space for you' or look this will be you soon', could also include 'wipe my bum, have a good look and stiff, thats you soon'.

Vore has made me overcome the grossness of poo and in one respect really like it and coming out a a cute girl, not disgusting at all. When smelling poo it does remind me of Vore as its the fate of all animals that are to get eaten.

I would love to see a full tour real scenario where a girl or group of girls hunt, kill, eat an animal like a chicken and then sometime later poo it out. Please post if you see this. I find it over powering when those who have admitted they would eat me in real life if the conditions were right. In thought...I looked at them thinking, yes that means I would become you poo...hope you know there would be a whole load if you eat me :)
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Houyo » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:42 am

I'm totally a fan of post vore stuff. Wish I could add more than that though.
Houyo
???

Postby Ian_Naxieas » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:45 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:Or the pred swallowing someone (or having prey squirm in their gut) during their bathroom time.

I can help you with that one, at least!
Attachments
ianna.png
Ian_Naxieas
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Softvore