Celebrity Vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Celebrity Vore

Postby hm10101 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:14 am

I was wondering if there are any celebrities/famous persons anyone thinks would be good in a vore scenario, as either pred or prey.
hm10101
---

Postby jbdx2412002 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:58 am

I like to see Soleil Moon Frye, Jamie Luner, and Rihanna in a vore scenario as prey
jbdx2412002
New to the forum

Re:

Postby htaed » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:31 am

I am getting in to celebrity vore. I'll admit, I hate Hollywood, and to see a few smug and pretentious celebrities get their just desserts amuse me.

If you need to check out a good celebrity vore story, check Duamutef's site. It got updated with a piece about Milla Jovovich.
htaed
Somewhat familiar

Postby Terastas » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:54 am

Tom Cruise, Paris Hilton, Donald Trump and/or Kevin Federline as prey. Really, even if you're not a voraphile, why wouldn't you love to see that? :wink:

Back on topic though, I'm not a celebrity worshiper in the slightest, so the closest thing I could think of to a celebrity I'd like to see in a vore scenario would be the current Shamu. As pred, of course.
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:56 pm

I dunno if anyone is interested, but a while ago, I wrote a vore fic that included most of the male cast from 'Lord Of The Rings'.

I'm talking about Orlando Bloom, Elijah Wood, and a few others, also including Gerard Butler. It was micro, consenual and non-con, oral and there's no death/digestion.

If I get enough requests, I'll post it in my writing album. Just offering.

Oh here's one I found with Justin Timberlake as a pred.
Fullsize/oral/non-con.
http://www.voreplay.com/stories/asmodeu ... razzi.html
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.
Be evil. :evil:

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby AceCorona » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:03 pm

Thora Birch, Hayden Panettiere, Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, Taylor Momsen, Dakota Fanning, and Alyson Stoner as preds, and non-famous miniaturized people as prey!
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/teengiantessop

Giantess Vore quote from one of my stories: "No mercy shall be shown to you, whether or not you're bold or brave! You'll crash to the savage depths of my belly, and my guts will be your grave!"
AceCorona
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby hm10101 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:02 pm

Tom Cruise, Paris Hilton, Donald Trump and/or Kevin Federline as prey. Really, even if you're not a voraphile, why wouldn't you love to see that?

You know, I can't say I disagree.

Personally, I was thinking about Angelina Jolie. Not only because she is remarkably gorgeous, but her plump lips seem so adequately suited to vore, as if they were padded to absorb the frantic struggling of a hapless victim. Similarly, "big mouth" celebrities who I wouldn't normally find attractive, like Julia Roberts, Uma Thurman, or Denise Richard, suddenly seem better suited to vore with their impressive maws...
hm10101
---

Postby Gentle_Grounds » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:34 pm

Fantasia Barrino. She has the mouth large enough to swallow one in real life probably. I really wouldn't mind if she swallowed me whole rather giantess or same size, but I'd rather have it same size vore. She seems to be the predator to have a lot of respect for her prey as it struggled. :gulp:
Gentle_Grounds

Duam's Milla Story

Postby ElPortero » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:05 am

htaed wrote:If you need to check out a good celebrity vore story, check Duamutef's site. It got updated with a piece about Milla Jovovich.

Too bad it's M/F. Would have loved to have seen her as a pred. Still a well-written story, though. I love Duam's stuff.
"I pray you, remember the porter!"

El Portero is open for story commissions: Check out the details.
ElPortero
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Duam's Milla Story

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:56 am

Jurodan wrote a story where a certain "Tilton" got hardvored. I enjoyed that story.

http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=Foru ... pic&t=8628
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Re:

Postby vorenz » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:13 am

hm10101 wrote:Personally, I was thinking about Angelina Jolie. Not only because she is remarkably gorgeous, but her plump lips seem so adequately suited to vore, as if they were padded to absorb the frantic struggling of a hapless victim

Yeah I have to admit that Angelina J also springs to mind straight away when I think about celeb vore.
With her very much as a predator.

With her looks I can SOOO easily imagine her as a predator.
Sick and weak from my condition
This lust, this vampyric addiction
To her alone in full submission
None better.... Nymphetamine
vorenz
Participator

Postby htaed » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:14 pm

ElPortero wrote:
htaed wrote:If you need to check out a good celebrity vore story, check Duamutef's site. It got updated with a piece about Milla Jovovich.

Too bad it's M/F. Would have loved to have seen her as a pred.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

C'mon!
htaed
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ajax » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:23 pm

There was a couple times on Celebrity Death Match where Don Vito in Bam Vs. Tony Hawk, Vito ate Hawk and Stevo vs Andy Milonakis, Stevo dressed in a hotdog costume and well thats all I need to say.
I'm gonna take where your body will lie
I'm gonna take you there she said
I'm gonna take you where you life will end
This curse I cast you Pumpkinhead
Ajax
???

Postby RooTail » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:27 pm

I would happily eat Paris Hilton if I could, she's so very annoying.

As for Jade Goody, well... for the good of the world she should be eaten, but I don't think anyone could take the taste. ugh.
"Guns are no match for rootail! Especially when hungry." -darkmark67
RooTail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ajax » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:59 pm

I could just see Zacky Vengance from A7X eating someone.
I'm gonna take where your body will lie
I'm gonna take you there she said
I'm gonna take you where you life will end
This curse I cast you Pumpkinhead
Ajax
???

Postby ElPortero » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:47 am

htaed wrote:
ElPortero wrote:

C'mon!

What? Why is that such a preposterous idea? She's hot, she's has a digestive system. I'm failing to see what disqualifies her to be a pred.

Yeah, she's skinny, but that just means there's no belly fat to constrict her stomach from expanding! :D
"I pray you, remember the porter!"

El Portero is open for story commissions: Check out the details.
ElPortero
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby htaed » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:30 pm

ElPortero wrote:
htaed wrote:
ElPortero wrote:

C'mon!

What? Why is that such a preposterous idea? She's hot, she's has a digestive system. I'm failing to see what disqualifies her to be a pred.

Yeah, she's skinny, but that just means there's no belly fat to constrict her stomach from expanding! :D

I guess you haven't read all my posts prior to my postings in this topic.

My views are pretty simple:

Women = Food
Monsters/Men/(only a select few)Women = Predators
htaed
Somewhat familiar

Postby hm10101 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:18 pm

Yeah, she's skinny, but that just means there's no belly fat to constrict her stomach from expanding!

I never thought of that perspective...
hm10101
---

Postby Sarbiton » Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:27 pm

RooTail wrote:I would happily eat Paris Hilton if I could, she's so very annoying.

As for Jade Goody, well... for the good of the world she should be eaten, but I don't think anyone could take the taste. ugh.

I'm not even a pred and I could see myself swallowing them whole.
Jade might be a good pred, actually. "Yer' startin'?" and then CHOMP.
Sarbiton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RooTail » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:46 pm

Sarbiton wrote:
RooTail wrote:I would happily eat Paris Hilton if I could, she's so very annoying.

I'm not even a pred and I could see myself swallowing them whole.
Jade might be a good pred, actually. "Yer' startin'?" and then CHOMP.

heh, I can see that too, but then the thought of her piggy face and annoying voice ruin any fun I could have out of that.

Also she doesn't deserve that sort of fun, I'd rather see her eaten. The last thing Goody needs is another meal.
RooTail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion