Vaginal vore?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Vaginal vore?

Postby Realities » Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:40 am

Last edited by Realities on Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Realities
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aardvark » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:26 am

I share your opinion completely.
When I first joined up with the vore comunity (over 10 years ago now) unbirth literaly meant vaginal vore as you describe it. It was a hotter sexier method of vore but these days most folk take it to mean some kind of reverse pregnancey (not vore at all in my opinion) which really doesn't interest me.

I myself would love to see a greater interest vaginal vore, it rocks 8)
Aardvark
Participator

Re:

Postby tyrscull » Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:37 am

I'm of the opposite opinion. Unbirthing is what I like. Vaginal vore doesn't do anything for me. I'm just not a fan of digestion, blood, and such.
tyrscull

Postby SyH » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:07 am

lol i like the idea more than unbirth, but sadly i have come across little of it i know strega had one or two pics of it and i also saw it one other place on a form but i do not recall which one.....
You're Dragon fodder
SyH
???

Re:

Postby Ragtime » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:23 am

I also like this idea. I remember reading a series of stories called "Vore throughout history" (or something like that) and there was one that involved vaginal vore as you described it.I like that one, because the woman being unbirthed thought she was going to the womb, but turned out to be seriously mistaken.

Anyway, yeah. Maybe I'll draw some of this. There just isn't enough of it.
You think we're so mysterious. Don't take us all too serious.
-- Aqua

My Gallery.
My DA Gallery.
Ragtime
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Vincent_Vega_Ten » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:02 am

I enjoy both a lot, I am generally not picky
Vincent_Vega_Ten
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Frednurk » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:37 pm

I don't much care for all that reverse pregnancy stuff, but nor do I like digestion. I just want to see people getting stuffed in there :P
Frednurk
Somewhat familiar

Postby leelong » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:16 pm

Aardvark wrote:I share your opinion completely.
When I first joined up with the vore comunity (over 10 years ago now) unbirth literaly meant vaginal vore as you describe it. It was a hotter sexier method of vore but these days most folk take it to mean some kind of reverse pregnancey (not vore at all in my opinion) which really doesn't interest me.

I myself would love to see a greater interest vaginal vore, it rocks 8)

exactly~ strongly agreed
leelong
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Hagglesmite » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:08 pm

I'm not the _biggest_ fan of digestion, I'm more with Frednurk's opinion of I just like to see people get stuffed in there.

Belly fetish :D

I do have to agree, however, that there are too few vaginal vore stories out there. The best one to find stories, I think, is in the "Vore High" interactive on writing.com.
*BLAM!*

*Reloads*

Any questions?
Hagglesmite
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Under the rock next to the giant mansion down the street.

Re:

Postby Lamnia » Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:00 pm

I have a hard time with the reverse aging bit. I could say see aging someone and taking the energy to make the unbirther younger...

Not sure why someone would say they are against the digestion thing in a vore community. Sounds like a vegetarian who eats meat... all the time....

I can see the need to have a more gentler subject to tease or at least satisfy the needs of vore without the vore. A Nicotine patch for the vore community I guess.

I am mainly confused by the desire for it, not exactly against it. I see logic in it, not the desire for it.
Lamnia
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby tyrscull » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:13 pm

With the exception of breast vore, I'm not really a vore person. I hang here because this community produces some stuff I want to see (unbirthing, merging, transformation, breast vore), and you all are pretty friendly.

I more like the idea of two individuals occupying the same space in some way. I'm not into reverse aging unbirth at all, by the way. I'm weird, I know.
tyrscull

Re:

Postby Spilch » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:37 pm

That's always been the kind of unbirth (or vaginal vore, if you will, which is a less misleading term) that I've always preferred. If the prey doesn't make it to the stomach, then the womb must have some sort of utility for digestion and/or absorption. I never really was into the whole maternal aspect, and in fact it can be a complete turn-off for me.
Spilch
Participator

Re: Vaginal vore?

Postby Darkness_Immemorial » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:03 am

Realities wrote:The difference between the two is that in unbirth, the victim enters a womb, which holds him/her until release. However, in vaginal vore, the victim is either sent somehow to the stomach, or actually digested by the womb.

There's vore of this style on Duamutef's site, essentially exactly as you described. If you haven't already, you should go and check the site out.
http://sdcga.com/~duam9/
This message brought to you courtesy of Subtle as a Brick to the Face Productions!
Darkness_Immemorial
---

Postby dewdzrcul » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:06 am

Vaginal VORE is the best. Unbirth is OK, but vaginal vore is much better.
If the whole world was insane- doesn't that mean those of u that are "insane" are actually the only ones who can see reality?
dewdzrcul
Been posting for a bit

Postby hm10101 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:17 am

Yes, I agree, vaginal vore IS better. Without the requisite digestion and death of prey, it just doesn't feel like vore. In many ways, vaginal vore is better than regular vore, due to the inherent connection to sexual gratification by the pred...
hm10101
---

Re:

Postby Frednurk » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:30 am

Lamnia wrote:Not sure why someone would say they are against the digestion thing in a vore community. Sounds like a vegetarian who eats meat... all the time....

I just said I don't like digestion down there. Put it where it's supposed to be and you'll get no complaints from me ;)

Besides, meat is gooood :P
Frednurk
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fireload » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:05 am

I like EVERYTHING :anime:
~edit~
Hard vore scares me though. :?
Last edited by Fireload on Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fireload
Somewhat familiar

Postby Madnes » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:31 am

dont mind either - not a fan of hard vore or fury/anime stuff though

Bunny girls/ cat girls are ok though :P
Madnes
Participator

Postby Azure Prower » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:34 am

Unbirthing. Vaginal Vore. All the same to me.
Azure Prower
Been posting for a bit

Postby macromarc » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:50 am

same thing here. It's the actual insertion/ stuffing part of an unwilling victim ( prefearably a dragon ) that is arousing... what happenes after that is not that important.
macromarc
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Unbirth