Vaginal vore?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Vaginal vore?

Postby cool2704 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:52 am

hO~~~~,I like it very much,and till today I Finally find the person who have the same feeling
cool2704
New to the forum

Re: Vaginal vore?

Postby guitarking » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:34 pm

I stumbled on a site of a woman who loves vaginal vore. You'd better be 18 or older to visit this site. Read her blog, the second entry, and prepare to be amazed. 8O The link is Katrenastarr.com
guitarking
New to the forum

Postby macromarc » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:11 pm

two lines... that was it. that wasan't interesting at all. the fact that you have to be a mamber to see anything is a real trun off as well. and I'm having nightmeres just thinking about clips4sale.

Yea, and beyond that, human/human vore REALLY isn't my cup of tea.
macromarc
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby jabman05 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:37 pm

Love both, love all vore infact and you right the isnt enough virginal vore

We want more!
Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly.
Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything
that makes you smile."

-- Mark Twain
jabman05
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby elitadraconia » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:54 pm

I like the whole idea of being entrapped inside another female's body while she experiences extreme pleasure to make it as warm with the smell of arousal to make me submit to her will. Usually I prefer it if I'm initially more powerful, but the other female somehow shrinks me and has this new found lust for power over me. I don't really like anything that ends in death (doesn't mean I won't include it in my writings), but in general digestion leads to death.
elitadraconia
???

Location: UK, Scotland, locked up in another girl's jewelery box.

Re:

Postby vorenz » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:22 am

I am completely into vaginal vore, fullsize or micro. , UB as well but without the big bellies which I personally find a real turn off.
My initial reason for coming here was because of VV, but since it wasn't initialy mentioned UB was the next closest.

/edit

I didn't think there were that many other people that were into Vaginal Vore.
Wow... this is great to see:)

The only pics I have found that show proper VV is a few KissaG ones and they are brilliant, but I'm sure your aware of them now.

As someone else mentioned the fantasy ends once the person has disappeared completely into the vagina, I don't progress to following the pray up to the stomach and to digestion, but it is a known last thought as the pray is completely engulfed.
Also soul vaginal vore is a newish concept to me that I find really scary and erotic at the same time. A Succubus comes to mind perfectly for this.
...and yet another personal variation of the theme vaginal vore as absorbed by a womans panties. ( I have some pictures based on this last variation that I have created with Gmod, which I could post if requested )

For me, its about a dominant female, the submissive unwilling pray.
Sick and weak from my condition
This lust, this vampyric addiction
To her alone in full submission
None better.... Nymphetamine
vorenz
Participator

Postby macromarc » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:26 am

as stated previously, I don't really folow on what happenes once the victim ( dragon prefearably ) is engoulfed in to the genital area ( not excluisevelly vagianl vore, anal vore works just as well really ). Though the entire point is that the victim will come to some sort of end after voring is completed, thouse the unwilling aspect of the entire situation ( soul vore is just distourbing, through and through ).

I also prefear a bit of a background for the entire scene, so just to be a little bit moral about the entire thing, I prefer the victim to be an evill algined character ( evill dragon ) wich has done pleanty of bad things himself, and to see the tables turn on him/her in such a way and leading to such a humiliating end is very arousing.

The idea can be that the victim ( former rampaging macro dragon type ) gets shrunken, then used as a dildo ( for further humiliation ) and then gets engoulfed compleatly towards his inevitable end. BUt after the swallowing is completed I really don't folow up on what happenes, just that he probably looses conciousness and nobody knows what happened afterwards. Death is sapposedly suggested, but not described and not graphical.
macromarc
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby hm10101 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:30 am

stumbled on a site of a woman who loves vaginal vore. You'd better be 18 or older to visit this site. Read her blog, the second entry, and prepare to be amazed. The link is Katrenastarr.com

Not the best looking, but you have to admire her tastes...good find!
hm10101
---

Re:

Postby jabman05 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:10 am

vorenz could you please post them pictures you made with Gmod
that makes you smile."

-- Mark Twain
jabman05
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Paradox » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:08 am

In my opinion Unbirth is best, next comes vaginal vore for me... however i've
wondered why nobody has mentioned the grim prairie tales (horror-movie) vaginal-vore scene up to now,...

I haven't seen the full movie yet, only this scene. As far as i now it contains 3 different stories... that one with vaginal-vore in it is about a man (western times?) who finds in the prairie a pregnant woman (at least she appears to be) and begins traveling together with her, but one night he wakes up and sees her completely flat ... At first he wondered what happened to her but then she seduces him to sex (trap) :D

That scene can be found here:
http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=18534
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Re:

Postby symbiote01 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:16 pm

And I am of the opposite opinion- digestion and other things 'vore' are just plain 'icky' to me. Unbirthing has no place next to or anywhere near vore (the only reason I ever came here was that there are no other *active* hubs for unbirthing. I stayed for the people). I've always felt a little out-of-place here. But what can I do?

So I'm of the "vaginal vore = no" persuasion.
symbiote01
Participator

Re:

Postby vorenz » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:21 pm

jabman05 wrote:vorenz could you please post them pictures you made with Gmod

Yep
When I get round to it I'll post them Here
They are all 1920x1200 size so I'll have to resize them.
Sick and weak from my condition
This lust, this vampyric addiction
To her alone in full submission
None better.... Nymphetamine
vorenz
Participator

Postby LordArchaion » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:18 am

This what you had in mind?
everyone lives...
not everyone truly dies...
LordArchaion
New to the forum

Re:

Postby jabman05 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:18 am

thats just creepy lucky enough im into creepy
that makes you smile."

-- Mark Twain
jabman05
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby hm10101 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:01 am

The Gelgamek vagina is three feet wide and filled with razor sharp teeth!
hm10101
---

Re:

Postby Crociere » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:57 am

wasnt the vegina to the princess in Drawn Togheter cartoon show a tentacle monster?
Crociere
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby kii » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:33 pm

Crociere wrote:wasnt the vegina to the princess in Drawn Togheter cartoon show a tentacle monster?

Octopusswa (something like that)
kii
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Spilch » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:26 am

Whoa... Now I'm sure there's got to be someone out there who's turned on by that, but... they're freaking teeth.
Spilch
Participator

Postby macromarc » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:54 am

I'm only in to the insertion part, teeth means blood and gore and that's a real turnoff!
macromarc
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Azure Prower » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:10 pm

Blood and gore = hard vore. I think that does cross the line of unbirthing.

I consider soft vore and unbirthing alike. Just inserting in different ends of the body.
Azure Prower
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth