More WOW Analvore by Pffftt

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: More WOW Analvore by Pffftt

Postby Franky » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:11 am

i am sure thet there will be new posts from Pffftt. he always kept his promise and surprised everybody with some new art
Franky
Participator

Postby deleteduser301 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:06 pm

Indeed, it's just sad when parts of the community disappear for a while ^^

Although with pffftt he mght've disappeared somewhere hot & smelly heheh ^_<
deleteduser301
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zazreuh » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Hi there, i'm a great fan of this work, and i would know the programs Pfftft8 use to make this comics.

I apologize for my bad english :( Hope you're busy in some nice business, dear Pffft8.
Zazreuh
New to the forum

Postby Manbay1111 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:36 am

Pfft please come back we miss you D:
Manbay1111
New to the forum

Postby Hunted » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby superelite123 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:28 pm

I have been looking at your work for a good bit,but when you stoped making them i just had to post. Please make more if you have to time,if not its ok.
superelite123
New to the forum

Postby Mucki26 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:02 am

Evilpancake wrote:that was really good, agreed the ass was very well done, though it seemed the perfect build up to AV like much of your other stuff, i was actually surprised when it ended...kinda disappointing but still well done
Mucki26
New to the forum

Postby Zakaroo » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:01 pm

Hey, pfffft8, just wanted to say I love the work. I don't usually enjoy farting in my AV, but you've made it sexy here! Hope to see more from ya soon. :D
Always be open with yourself and others, and never be afraid to feel.
I am a bicurious voraphiliac pangender dragon/wolfkin. I am happy with who I am.
Zakaroo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hunted » Sat May 26, 2012 6:14 am

Im gonna get some hate for this, but whatever, does anybody here have Pffftts collective work in a .rar file. For easier access
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mucki26 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:50 pm

knux wrote:think you could do one of Jaina Proudmoore shoveing a lucky someone into a neverending prison in her ass ...... and by all means make her LOVE it!!!
Mucki26
New to the forum

Postby Andris » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:07 am

I'm with Mucki26. Jaina Proudmoore doing those things to a prisoner would be awesome in untold ways. Also, I remember long ago you posted a teaser for some sort of night elf woman in a black leotard holding her fingers to her lips in amusement in a vs. wrestling match poster against some shirtless human guy. I was really looking forward to that. You are our hero dude. You have a gift.
Andris
Somewhat familiar

Postby soline » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:26 pm

Please don't necropost threads guys? It gets peoples hopes up that the actual artist has posted when he hasn't. Pffft made it quite clear he's excessively busy with life and too busy to really do any work on his manips anymore, he barely comments anymore, let alone creates new stuff, and has said when he does have the time, he'll share it here.

If you want to let him know personally how much you appreciate his work (And no, I don't mean making suggestions, I mean actually thanking him for his work) try PMing him instead,he's more likely to recieve it, and as I mentioned, it won't get peoples (like mine) hopes up that he's found the space to do stuff.

Because I'm sure Hunted will check eventually. No, no one does yet. Be the hero and make the zip yourself! :D
soline
---

Postby deleteduser301 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:48 am

soline wrote:Please don't necropost threads guys? It gets peoples hopes up that the actual artist has posted when he hasn't. Pffft made it quite clear he's excessively busy with life and too busy to really do any work on his manips anymore, he barely comments anymore, let alone creates new stuff, and has said when he does have the time, he'll share it here.

If you want to let him know personally how much you appreciate his work (And no, I don't mean making suggestions, I mean actually thanking him for his work) try PMing him instead,he's more likely to recieve it, and as I mentioned, it won't get peoples (like mine) hopes up that he's found the space to do stuff.

Because I'm sure Hunted will check eventually. No, no one does yet. Be the hero and make the zip yourself! :D

I'm glad someone else feels this way..
deleteduser301
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby superelite123 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:02 am

I really hope there will be some new art, it seems people have forgotten about this thread but I haven't, there is amazing things on this and someday I hope to see more amazing things.
superelite123
New to the forum

Postby Evilpancake » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:18 am

I love how the last post before this guy was someone seconding the "please don't necropost"....
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hunted » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:06 pm

superelite123 wrote:I really hope there will be some new art, it seems people have forgotten about this thread but I haven't, there is amazing things on this and someday I hope to see more amazing things.

How about do amazing things instead of necroposting and killing us all alittle inside :(
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pffftt8 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:17 pm

Hey y'all,

Wow, it's been years since I've posted anything. Terribly sorry for leaving everyone hanging for so long, but happy to hear people interested in my work. Life has been really busy for me and I do hope to post the remaining WOW analvore comics that have been taking forever; however, recently I discovered XNALara and been posting some work with that medium on deviantart.com.

http://assphyx.deviantart.com/

I might consider transporting all WOW comics to my new alias, assphyx. Meantime, hope you guys enjoy the new stuff.

- Pffftt (Assphyx)
Pffftt8
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pulchritudinous_Cenobite » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:50 pm

Everything about all of this is so awesome! Really can't wait to see you start posting new stuff again ^...^

Pffftt8 wrote:Hey y'all,

Wow, it's been years since I've posted anything. Terribly sorry for leaving everyone hanging for so long, but happy to hear people interested in my work. Life has been really busy for me and I do hope to post the remaining WOW analvore comics that have been taking forever; however, recently I discovered XNALara and been posting some work with that medium on deviantart.com.

I might consider transporting all WOW comics to my new alias, assphyx. Meantime, hope you guys enjoy the new stuff.

- Pffftt (Assphyx)
Food.
Pulchritudinous_Cenobite
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pulchritudinous_Cenobite » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:51 pm

Also... dat' Bayonetta.... 8)

UnattainableSnack wrote:Everything about all of this is so awesome! Really can't wait to see you start posting new stuff again ^...^

Pffftt8 wrote:Hey y'all,

- Pffftt (Assphyx)
Food.
Pulchritudinous_Cenobite
Been posting for a bit

Postby Franky » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:50 am

Pffftt8! i am so happy you did come back! i hope every thing is running well for you! Your new stuff is quiet amazing. but still your warcraft things are the best i could find!

welcome back
i hope to see some wow-actions from you in time^^
Franky
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Analvore