Prey being turned into poop

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Prey being turned into poop

Postby sugarplum » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:58 pm

Being a fan of realistic vore and dommy preds, I'm curious about images or comics which show the predator both eating prey and pooping digested prey out. Most of those start with the pred swallowing their prey as usually, and end with them pooping out their remains later. I'd be curious to see other circumstances too however... like for example a pred showing their prey what is left of their previous prey, to scare them and let them know what awaits them once their turn comes. Or the pred swallowing someone (or having prey squirm in their gut) during their bathroom time. Pretty much anything that's about "turning prey into poop"

--

^This is a scenario I really enjoy role-playing out and have been searching for others who may be interested. :'D This is great!
sugarplum
New to the forum

Postby Bifurcation » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:15 am

I've always found it amusing that part of the human large intestine nearly passes under the stomach. One could imagine the struggling prey within the stomach being able to hear the lower rumbles of their compatriots being compacted into waste. At least that's my spin on the thread topic :gulp:
Bifurcation
Been posting for a bit

Postby vorefanatic314 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:20 am

Agreed, really interesting topic that I enjoy myself. I believe Kissag had a few comics like that?
vorefanatic314
Somewhat familiar

Postby acid_phoenix » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:06 pm

I openly admit that I'd give anything to be a turd, true being added into someone else's flesh would be great, and I often love the though of being nommed by someone's genitalia, thus becoming cum and possibly their sex organ, but I've wanted to be part of a huge dump ever since I was quite young. And I often imagine the pred I'm to end up in showing me what's left of their previous guests as they leave through the back door, I'd love to watch someone actually squeeze out the remains of another person and maybe even make me take the toilet paper and wipe for them. Teasing me all the while about how their next prey would be doing just that with what's left of me, I'd prefer to be eaten by someone who would then gulp me down without flushing and proceed to masturbate while simultaneously staring at what they made their last lucky little friend into and knowing full well that as soon as i finished digesting he/she would end up cumming before flushing me away too. Though it's off topic a bit, I also would prefer that the person who eats me be someone I know quite well, like someone I'm dating, or a good friend who's known me for years, or a relative like a cousin or even my big sister lol. Somehow ending up in someone's bowels that I'm really close to makes it more kinky, I suppose because it's more taboo, since vore is a sexual fetish and all, and hopefully the person eating me would know how much i had always wanted to be their food. Also I really like the idea of being crapped out in certain places, like the bathroom at a fast food restaurant just to make me seem as worthless as a turd made up of a greasy cheese burger or something, and especially if the pred were to show my other friends what was left of me. Furthermore I particularly like the idea of the pile i become to be huge, whether it's same size vore or size change, i'd like to think a pred would eat a lot of junk food and stuff before and after eating me and later take a huge, slimy, disgusting dump that also smell so bad it could make someone with a severe deviated septum puke up their lunch the second they open the door to the restroom, and just for a final humiliation they'd neglect to flush, leaving me for the next person to deal with.
acid_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tqueensway » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:54 pm

acid_phoenix wrote:I openly admit that I'd give anything to be a turd,

Will, it *IS* possible IRL.
tqueensway
Participator

Postby Tastymeat » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:22 am

[quote="acid_phoenix"]I openly admit that I'd give anything to be a turd,

I have to agree it would be a nice experience. I like the thought of being on a stake at a festival or displayed by a beach for girls to go up, cut off bits and eat me. The toilets at the beach and the porter loos in a park can smell bad and perfect place for me to be excreted. I find poo always looks worse in a porter loo, mixed with urine and anything else, nice when you can still see it too. Interesting when you say people you know, I am happy with people I don't know as I will end up the same way however, still have considered my girlfriend, one of my older best friends and cousins.
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby purjo » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:23 am

Tastymeat wrote:-------

I find it over powering when those who have admitted they would eat me in real life if the conditions were right. In thought...I looked at them thinking, yes that means I would become you poo...hope you know there would be a whole load if you eat me :)

Nice to hear I'm not the only one! :D Whenever a girl that I've been romantically or sexually involved with has told me such a thing, that she found me so pretty she just wanted to eat me, I always felt a huge thrill over the thought that in a way, she implied that she wanted to digest me and then poop me out eventually.

In other words, the "prey turned into poop" aspect of vore is definitely one of my favorite ones.
purjo
New to the forum

Postby Begone111111 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:53 pm

I love the aspect of disposal in vore. The prey being digested and turned into waste. As well as the fact that they don't look any different than regular food waste. Except for maybe bones throughout. I also like that they become urine as well, to be peed out. Though for me I rather prefer a male, for the whole standing up and peeing thing. I love a good roleplay that involves disposal and teasing about it. Whether I'm the pred or the prey/
Begone111111
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kharon » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:43 pm

acid_phoenix wrote:I openly admit that I'd give anything to be a turd,

Good news! You merely need to live with the Korowai for a while. Just do some illegal sorcery for a while and they'll eat you as a punishment - although you might not have much choice with who eats you, so it's not so fun that way. And they probably won't vore-tease you before killing you, either. Oh well... it might still be good story material. :lol:

More seriously, and back on topic, I've always loved this kind of thing. One thing I do is watch "regular" EFRO videos of girls relieving themselves and imagine I'm in that pile. It's actually quite fun. Instead of being teased about my fate before being eaten and pooped out (which also makes for a mighty fine fantasy), I can imagine that the girl doing the pooping generally subsists on a diet of little people - to her, eating tinies like me is not even remotely strange, it's just an everyday thing, and so shitting me out is just as natural and not worth any special mention... I'm just one of the many thousands she has eaten during her life, and nowhere near the last.
Kharon
???

Postby ElPortero » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:58 pm

Bifurcation wrote:I've always found it amusing that part of the human large intestine nearly passes under the stomach. One could imagine the struggling prey within the stomach being able to hear the lower rumbles of their compatriots being compacted into waste. At least that's my spin on the thread topic :gulp:

Welcome to one of my obsessions. :D
"I pray you, remember the porter!"

El Portero is open for story commissions: Check out the details.
ElPortero
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Leshana » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:33 am

MirceaKitsune wrote: I'd be curious to see other circumstances too however... like for example a pred showing their prey what is left of their previous prey, to scare them and let them know what awaits them once their turn comes.

While disposal is cool because it illustrates how far the prey has fallen, this scenario described here is even better. Its one of the particular themes I like the most; it also terrifies the prey and has them thinking about their fate for the rest of their short lives. Simply being told can't be as visceral as being forced to experience the sight and stench firsthand. Depending on how cruel the predator is, the texture and heat of it too.
Leshana
Apex-Predator

Postby matnik » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:50 am

acid_phoenix wrote:I openly admit that I'd give anything to be a turd, true being added into someone else's flesh would be great, and I often love the though of being nommed by someone's genitalia, thus becoming cum and possibly their sex organ, but I've wanted to be part of a huge dump ever since I was quite young. And I often imagine the pred I'm to end up in showing me what's left of their previous guests as they leave through the back door, I'd love to watch someone actually squeeze out the remains of another person and maybe even make me take the toilet paper and wipe for them. Teasing me all the while about how their next prey would be doing just that with what's left of me, I'd prefer to be eaten by someone who would then gulp me down without flushing and proceed to masturbate while simultaneously staring at what they made their last lucky little friend into and knowing full well that as soon as i finished digesting he/she would end up cumming before flushing me away too. Though it's off topic a bit, I also would prefer that the person who eats me be someone I know quite well, like someone I'm dating, or a good friend who's known me for years, or a relative like a cousin or even my big sister lol. Somehow ending up in someone's bowels that I'm really close to makes it more kinky, I suppose because it's more taboo, since vore is a sexual fetish and all, and hopefully the person eating me would know how much i had always wanted to be their food. Also I really like the idea of being crapped out in certain places, like the bathroom at a fast food restaurant just to make me seem as worthless as a turd made up of a greasy cheese burger or something, and especially if the pred were to show my other friends what was left of me. Furthermore I particularly like the idea of the pile i become to be huge, whether it's same size vore or size change, i'd like to think a pred would eat a lot of junk food and stuff before and after eating me and later take a huge, slimy, disgusting dump that also smell so bad it could make someone with a severe deviated septum puke up their lunch the second they open the door to the restroom, and just for a final humiliation they'd neglect to flush, leaving me for the next person to deal with.

I approve of this post. entirely. except for the girly parts.
matnik
Somewhat familiar

Postby Moebius » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:20 am

[Redacted]
Last edited by Moebius on Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moebius
Participator

Postby tqueensway » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:37 am

Leshana wrote:
MirceaKitsune wrote: I'd be curious to see other circumstances too however... like for example a pred showing their prey what is left of their previous prey, to scare them and let them know what awaits them once their turn comes.

While disposal is cool because it illustrates how far the prey has fallen, this scenario described here is even better. Its one of the particular themes I like the most; it also terrifies the prey and has them thinking about their fate for the rest of their short lives. Simply being told can't be as visceral as being forced to experience the sight and stench firsthand. Depending on how cruel the predator is, the texture and heat of it too.

+1 to this!
tqueensway
Participator

Postby BrainDamage » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:11 pm

I'm Bobby Bobberson and I approve this message! :D
Those who follow the crowd will go no further than the crowd...
BrainDamage
---

Postby Begone111111 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:46 pm

One thing my predator characters do (usually in roleplays), is tease their prey about their fate. Perhaps even make jokes about it, only to further humiliate the prey. I often like a prey not quite smart enough to understand the situation. So that they would ask questions in the stomach, like "How do I get out of here." and "When will you let me out!". Of course, so that the predator can respond with implying they come out the rear end. Maybe without directly saying it, using phrases like "I'll let you out in a day or so.", or "Oh, I'll let you out alright, but not out the way you came in.", or "You can always take the back door, but I must warn you most people who come out there aren't the same anymore.". Those however are situations where the prey doesn't know yet before they're eaten. If my predators tell their prey before hand, there would be other kinds of teasing. Like sitting on them, pinning them down under their macro butt. Or maybe mooning the prey, telling them that this is their one and only exit. Then of course my predators may show them an example, pooping with them watching, so they see how it all works and what they will become. Maybe even going further and have the prey watch another person be eaten. Force them to hear and feel the digestion for the next day, and make them watch what happened to that person.
Begone111111
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:24 pm

Found something nice to revive the thread with. It contains a little digestion gore, and scat as expected.

Source
Spoiler: show
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby MrSinister1990 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:47 pm

This should be in the hardcore section not softvore section some people like me can't handle this stuff
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:20 pm

MrSinister1990 wrote:This should be in the hardcore section not softvore section some people like me can't handle this stuff

Ah... didn't realize, thought this was the section for anything soft-vore related. Maybe someone can move the thread then.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Eat meh » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:36 pm

MrSinister1990 wrote:This should be in the hardcore section not softvore section some people like me can't handle this stuff

Then might I recommend avoiding the thread in the first place? It's not like this is in the Extra Soft Vore board.
Eat meh
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Softvore