A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.358)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.358)

Postby silentfate » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:58 pm

Have you ever wanted to be Sun Tzu, fighting off impossible odds but with the constant threat of being eaten? Have you ever wanted to be an outlaw raiding the locals and liberating the oppressed, with the ever present possibility of ending up on the in side of a naga? Well this will be the RPG maker game for you as soon as I start......

[Three Years, 4800+ hours of work & 12 bug fixing versions, 3 content version later]

Successish kinda of mostly...I think!

[b]Notice
1.2 1.21 1.22 1.23 1.24 & 1.25 are eligible for transfer.
Anyone who helped me test v1.3 ie you got v1.27- or 1.28 will need to use a file from a non test version
V1.358 can be found here
https://www.mediafire.com/?j48ds2oakpyianv

1.3 contains
numerous grammatical fixes.
A quest guide in place of the guiding star.
new improved checkpoints, (and ways to get around the ones that are present in the game)
Loosing to checkpoints and a few other enemies initiates a set of generic sure to die vore scenes. They are somewhat random.
a new vore scene in the early part of the game.
The ice spirit is now resolvable.
food now heals 1/4 of your total hp.
You can now improve your chances to survive being eaten via prey training.
The city of Serposia is now available.
A new training area is available to those whom have had trouble getting through the early portion of the game.
A new raidable target, ( It is timed you will be hard pressed to get through the entire thing and at present Kudos to any one who does)
Stars now illuminate most things that can be taken.
New music for certain regions of the game.
As always when updating please save in the city of Kantosie.
Requires RPGMaker VX Ace RTP the link to which can be found below
fixed issue with ice spirit
fixed issue with a vore scene
fixed issues with Opelar access
fixed game over portions not game overing
added a new district to Serposia ( and a new mini quest)
fixed issues with prey training.

doubled the number of maps in the game,
added 26 vore scenes
added prey and pred training
two new areas in Serposia
fixed issue with timed event
assassination plot in Serposia can now be completed6.
Fixed issue with farm not burning down.
Fixed issue with refugees not being properly stored.
fixed issues with prey and pred training
removed random naga from Kantosie
restored dracilla's class to dryad, (any one randomly losing equipment this is the fix you were looking for.)
risfab's book will not be used if you don't learn the movesets contained within.
fixed issue with farmhouse
fixed tilesets, walls are now more solid, so please do not transfer while standing on what should be a wall.
fixed issue with vore scene not ending game.
Fixed issue with timed raid.
fixed issue with prey training
fixed issue with pred training
fixed issue with Serposia's poor district
Fixed issue with two vore scenes not working correctly.
fixed new issue with prey training
fixed issue with secret passage
fixed issue with out of progression bug
fixed issue with succubus prisoner
added exit to timed raid event.

http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package

Plot. You are a member of the elite guard of the fortress city of Outten, the last free city for humans in the world. Outside the city humans are slaves, the feelings of the various monster races towards humans can be summed up as either
A) you can never have too many slaves
or
B) what a wonderful food source.

Outten is currently under siege, the game starts with the storming of the gates. You must escape to the east. Here you set up a base and begin raiding for supplies. You must collect resources in order to make your magnificent escape There will be a chance to escape but never to win, All you can do is not lose.

Game format, what will happen? This game will start out hard, and only get more difficult. The difficulty will not come from the fights, it would be from the number of the fights, and the logistics. Your primary activity will consist of raiding various settlements, for resources. This is a game with an enemy you can never defeat, no matter how powerful you become.The game first gets difficult not because your enemies are so tough but because they are so numerous. Healing will be difficult, and complex and would involve several factors. To me a game that doesn't get more difficult loses its charm, but that's me.

Will contain/ contains F/F, M/F, F/M, CV, AV, unbirth, digestion(implied and actual) and a bit of size changing. Because of requests cooking and scat will make an appearance. Scat must be enabled in the Nalvermum region. Majority of vore scenes are unwilling with some willing based on circumstance. The hero is currently only able to be prey. You are able to recruit a few predators, however as the game continues, I intend to give the majority of the characters predatory skills.

There are nine raid-able locations, five can be attacked multiple times.

Now I need to credit a list of people
Thanks to the allseeingeye Rev x for testing and bug reporting
Thanks to bright for a comprehensive list of everything I screwed up.
Thanks to Abitterpill and Zomulgustar for testing the combat update.
Most importantly thanks to thatperson57 for all of the above and supporting this game in countless ways.
Thanks to exxy for helping me with my terrible grammar.
Thanks to xwarriorj for the vore sprites donated.
thanks to xwrath for scripts used in game, and testing
This list will keep on growing... if I forgot You I'm terribly sorry send me a pm and I'll rectify the list.

Now onto more comical list of people to thank for silly reasons.
Thanks to the Roman Empire for inventing the Pilum,
Thanks to Salvator Fabris for teaching people to kill each other in many different ways he will be appearing in lore as Risfab.
Thanks to the Whiskey Bards for writing a wonderful parody of amazing grace. (at least that’s whom I’m told wrote it.) Thanks to Hitler for launching the Ardennes offensive.( look at it’s other name , and if you have found all the vore sences you should get why).
Lastly I did add scat scenes as requested,I did not test them extensively so if there are problems let me know. ( I can only take so much of it at a given time.) the default option is that they are off, it can be enabled in the game…. Eh you can find it, not all vore scenes end in scat scenes yet but a majority have them.
Boring legal stuff.
Rpgmaker VX ace is property of enterbrain, Samurai pack, modern tiles pack, adventure's journey 3, fantastic medieval buildings, and Arabian battlers pack used in game were legally purchased via steam. Quest script orginally developed by modern algerbra. All writings not credited above are my own. All characters portrayed are fictitious and are not meant to represent anyone who was alive in the year 1980 onward.
Now in the famous words of Kim Jong Il "Back to work"
Last edited by silentfate on Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:55 pm, edited 63 times in total.
Saturn's Moon Titan has more oil than Earth. In unrelated news the US declared that the people of Titan need more freedom, and is planning an immediate assault.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Re: A vore dawn (game in devlopment)

Postby Themastermushroom » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:04 pm

i see is a be a good game, when is come the download, i try and tell what bug there is in the game^_^.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby bebopy » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:49 pm

I'm always enthusiastic for a new vore game :D
bebopy
Participator

Postby Big_D » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:57 pm

ah excelent I've just finished my last V-game course time for the next one :evil:

as for ideas well.......a few raidable mines wouldn't go a miss, raiding them gives you minerals like metal for weapons while freeing a few slave workers which is like a double hit on the other team, as said thought these mines could be used for getting better gear to help with the escape
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby UB Maniac » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:51 pm

Im just here for the UB
UB Maniac
New to the forum

Postby SmaxTheDestroyer » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:15 pm

Yay! New game looks Awesome! Can't wait to play it! :D
SmaxTheDestroyer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Genowing » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:32 pm

Any chance for cooking vore?
Genowing
Somewhat familiar

Postby LilianiMirx » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:23 am

And as usual the OP fail to inform whether or not the vore will be willing or unwilling. :?
Is the vore in regards to the protagonist (player character) willing or unwilling?
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby AlexBrymm » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:56 am

Interesting! I'm still of the opinion that RPG maker games can still be fun and interesting, as long as:

1: The writing is good
2: You do something fairly unique with the gameplay.

While the first is tricky for many people, it sounds like you have the second in the bag, and you're trying your best to give us something more than typical RPG fare. I'm curious as to how all this is going to pan out, as you haven't included a lot of detail here. I'm going to assume that you're keeping the standard rpg battle system, but you're also including some sort of resource gathering mechanic to go along with it. It all sounds really interesting. I am a bit worried, however, about one thing:

silentfate wrote:The game first gets difficult not because your enemies are so tough but because they are so numerous.

To me, that sounds a bit ominous. If you're talking about the quantity of encounters, keep in mind that these things can get very tedious if they're forced upon us too often. Likewise with flooding the battles with enemies: Facing down swarms of enemies can get annoying very quickly.

Still, I'm quite intrigued. Looking at the screenshots, I'm noticing a couple of grammar issues, mostly missing commas and sentences that run on a bit too long. Nothing major, though. I'm looking forwards to seeing this released. I'll be sure to let you know what I think after playing it a bit.
AlexBrymm
Been posting for a bit

Postby silentfate » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:38 am

Genowing wrote:Any chance for cooking vore?

Yes a chance, those who collaborate with the antagonists are intentionally made un-tasty (A helpful job perk)

And as usual the OP fail to inform whether or not the vore will be willing or unwilling. :?
Is the vore in regards to the protagonist (player character) willing or unwilling?
]At this point in time the vore style of the player character(s) is predominantly unwilling, with a few willing scenes, depending on circumstance. You will also have access to protagonists who will cover the full range of possibilities.

silentfate wrote:
The game first gets difficult not because your enemies are so tough but because they are so numerous.

To me, that sounds a bit ominous. If you're talking about the quantity of encounters, keep in mind that these things can get very tedious if they're forced upon us too often. Likewise with flooding the battles with enemies: Facing down swarms of enemies can get annoying very quickly.

Well lets see if this helps, this will be a pretty big spoiler.
who said you can fight all your enemies with weapons? Hunger is an enemy is it not? How about disease or desperation? These are far more lethal than people think. Random encounters will be very, very low. Usually you will know exactly where your physical enemy is, and struggle to avoid them. However you can not avoid starvation nor disease indefinitely.

Still, I'm quite intrigued. Looking at the screenshots, I'm noticing a couple of grammar issues, mostly missing commas and sentences that run on a bit too long. Nothing major, though.

Proof reading is the last thing on my to do list. I am currently doing this, my grammar is mediocre. The maps are done the switches set, the variables changing and calculated. The battle system ready, in 24 hours I should have a link up.
Hope this answers questions, back to grammar checking.
Last edited by silentfate on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saturn's Moon Titan has more oil than Earth. In unrelated news the US declared that the people of Titan need more freedom, and is planning an immediate assault.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby LilianiMirx » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:58 am

silentfate wrote:
Spoiler: show
At this point in time the vore style of the player character(s) is predominantly unwilling, with a few willing scenes, depending on circumstance. You will also have access to protagonists who will cover the full range of possibilities.

So primarily unwilling with a few exceptions, got it. You should include this in the first post. It would make it easier for people to figure out whether or not it suits their tastes right away.
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby Bright » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:11 am

Hum, I`ll give it a try when the first version rolls out.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Re: A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1)

Postby silentfate » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:28 pm

Ok version 1 is out... now onward with version 2.
Please report any bug, I tested it out pretty well but I may have missed something.
Fixed a bug with regards to excess people spawning.
Fixed problem with not being able to sleep.
Everyone who downloaded before V1.12 plz redownload, speak to the old man in town to correct all problems, you have a slightly spoiled ending, my bad ^^;
Last edited by silentfate on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby zaikou » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:52 pm

hmmmm, im not sure if i missed something, but it seems like i cant win any fights. lost both prince and princess, got witch, orcs,guards and merchants kick my ass easily. gonna keep trying tho.
zaikou
New to the forum

Postby silentfate » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:05 pm

zaikou wrote:hmmmm, im not sure if i missed something, but it seems like i cant win any fights. lost both prince and princess, got witch, orcs,guards and merchants kick my ass easily. gonna keep trying tho.

Well
You're not going to win a straight up power fight, not until you find a friend or two.
maybe speaking with people in the fishing village will help you find these people.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby zaikou » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:17 pm

asking around the town gets me, old man "dont want another conversation" harbor man "did you bring anything?" jailer "go get witch"(which i did)
btw randomly people started appearing in town, in the inn 1 maid, second building children and adults who thank for freeing them(?) and pub more people who thank me. maybe i did something in wrong order? ps. i can spawn unlimited ammout of orcs in cell without having beaten any, also dryad released princess but still blocks way and talks like princess still there.
zaikou
New to the forum

Postby silentfate » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:25 pm

zaikou wrote:asking around the town gets me, old man "dont want another conversation" harbor man "did you bring anything?" jailer "go get witch"(which i did)
btw randomly people started appearing in town, in the inn 1 maid, second building children and adults who thank for freeing them(?) and pub more people who thank me. maybe i did something in wrong order? ps. i can spawn unlimited ammout of orcs in cell without having beaten any, also dryad released princess but still blocks way and talks like princess still there.

Fixed both, love how a single number can screw up everything, both are fixed. Redownload and talk 2 the old man in town to update, it should fix both. He's my de facto debugger. The fix will work for all who have downloaded before V1.12.
Last edited by silentfate on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby warbrand4 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:26 pm

Hey, just a note, but there are a lot of tile set problems through out this game. I know I am nit picking but some areas are partially inaccessible do to bad tile placement (example the top floor of the mansion), others jsut look off and hastily done.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dagar » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:53 pm

Download is set to "private" so I can't try it XD Oh well.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby silentfate » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:09 am

warbrand4 wrote:Hey, just a note, but there are a lot of tile set problems through out this game. I know I am nit picking but some areas are partially inaccessible do to bad tile placement (example the top floor of the mansion), others jsut look off and hastily done.

I welcome all feed back. the mansion's second floor the mansion is future content, without spoiling too much it should be noted that the mansion's inhabitant has wings, something you do not. In the future your going to really wish you did. The tile placement in that instance is intentional. As for hasty laid tiles, please do tell me what you find as hasty, I'll endeavor to improve it.

Download is set to "private" so I can't try it XD Oh well.

I finished debugging you should be good.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game